All Categories

RuAL

RuAL

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 29, 2016, 05:4410/29/16
12/18/14
you are so funny spenpal . . . every NSF player that was there at the time knows what you did, and you can't hide the truth from us. . .. . . . ha ha ha ha . we all know how you stabbed NSF in the back , many of us were in the chat room when you lied through your teeth and we had all the written proof in your own messages about what you were trying to do, how other BH leaders got coned by you this time , thats their stupidity. . .  you never change, 
Oct 29, 2016, 05:5010/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 06:05(edited)
10/20/15

So after reading all of this and seeing all RuAl raids on PS , i don't know if they are cheating anymore.

i mean the offense numbers used against PS was fair and logic

It wasn't like  100 K jaugs or 200 K brigs ...it was 30 K frigate and 25 K lugger (as exemple) between 3 player , Some extreme coiner already have that kind of offense alone and not between 3 player.

Also the PS presdios were weak , they had like 3 K armada + some pirate ???

They had over 25 presdios...25 weak presdios.

again the offense used by ruAl doesn't seems to be a hack.

Some of Cb and NSF members already can afford that kind of offense by themselves (ron + redbaron+ Bea...).

And yes it's clear that they are using alter account between the 3 BH's , but i don't see any logic hack.

Hacking a server is not a joke and it can be detected no matter what.

So if you guys are refering to the fact that they raise an alter account and push it with the lighthouse to produce troops and then use them and drope the account later and so on...i don't think it's caled a cheat as many Bh have alter in them already ..maybe all BH.

As for Spenpal , well i am not surprised here , after his hostile takeover of CB from it's rightful owner , he is a snake and we all knew that , but let's be honest , we all are trying to s... each other using any means necessary , it's part of the game.

I am exciting to know shiv next target but he is not gona tell us

Oct 29, 2016, 06:0610/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 06:11(edited)

JackTheReaper said:

i mean the offense numbers used against PS was fair and logic

It wasn't like  100 K jaugs or 200 K brigs ...it was 30 K frigate and 25 K lugger (as exemple) between 3 player , Some extreme coiner already have that kind of offense alone and not between 3 player.

Also the PS presdios were weak , they had like 3 K armada + some pirate ???

They had over 25 presdios...25 weak presdios.

Some of Cb and NSF members already can afford that kind of offense by themselves (ron + redbaron+ Bea...).

think please twice before writing this. 30 k frigates shared bewtween three players who are just two months here and who all havent any raid points ... while Ron and RED had to spend over a year raiding for ress, building and buying for that

they had 40 million defense average in their presidios so the screenshot obviously shows the presidio after taking already hits, being blockaded by the last hit ...

it's easier to burn those kind of offense, if you just need two months to build up your alts and if you can replace them by new alts after using their offense up. i havent seen RED or Ron attacking 10 presidios ...

Oct 29, 2016, 06:1110/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 06:34(edited)

JackTheReaper, all the failed attempt from rual are not shown. And its a waste of time speaking with you, i wonder why i even bothered to reply.

Oct 29, 2016, 06:1510/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 06:26(edited)
10/20/15

@pillepopel

A guy in my Bh have been in the game for 2 weeks and he bought 6 mil offense + 3 mil defense , we taugh him the prize mechanic and he got his first 14 mil in 1 month.

i am telling you it's possible and he didn't even know about bot line ye , he went to NSF after that cuz we were't what he expected but the point is , it's possible.

also , raising an alter fair and square using the prize , doesn't count as cheat.

i understand that shiv didn't deny any of his accusation , but IF that's what they used , i don't see it as cheat.

Oct 29, 2016, 06:1910/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 06:23(edited)
10/20/15

Kyata said:

JackTheReaper, all the failed attempt from rual are not shown. Estimated off would be at least 500M, with 3 month old haven.

3k armada and some pirates? maybe you should have tested our pres before, it wouldnt have been so easy.

We asked you to take the time and show us the screenshot to make an analysis but you guys refused , i don't see any 500 M i only see 45 mil a pop.

and they don't have that much dread fleet either.
Oct 29, 2016, 07:4010/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 07:48(edited)

JackTheReaper said:

@pillepopel

A guy in my Bh have been in the game for 2 weeks and he bought 6 mil offense + 3 mil defense , we taugh him the prize mechanic and he got his first 14 mil in 1 month.

i am telling you it's possible and he didn't even know about bot line ye , he went to NSF after that cuz we were't what he expected but the point is , it's possible.

also , raising an alter fair and square using the prize , doesn't count as cheat.

i understand that shiv didn't deny any of his accusation , but IF that's what they used , i don't see it as cheat.

again, so you think there are 480 russian coiners coming to play this game and another 900 of them waiting to join rual as soon as the 480 accounts are burned?

so you say they are heavy coiners, buying at least 2-6 million offense (because they have to have something they can use for prizes), but at the same time they dont have much dreadfleet?

as an enemy of PS ingame i can say for sure it were 40-50 million defense per presidio (shiv mentioned the same number by the way). When they say RuAl has used 500 million offense - thats no rocket science, as it takes 500 million offense to wipe out 500 million defense ... thats the way this game works. so what is your point?

Oct 29, 2016, 07:5610/29/16
04/17/15

So I and my friend Moonpirate (cords 376 -690) have created a bh called "We all Kill Rual" to attack and harrass all Rual bots. 

I would apprecaite every captain signing an ally treaty with me and encourage players who like action to send them to this BH until Rual is fully removed. 

Once Rual is erased they can then return to their previous BH. We have also declared war on every BH allied with Rual.

This is the draft boys. Captains, I would specifically request that you send some of your more agressive players to this BH if you are not willing to declare war on Rual publicly. 

Please help me, help us and the server. Until then turtle everything and attack the bots.

Oct 29, 2016, 08:2310/29/16
10/20/15

Taylor Aldridge said:

So I and my friend Moonpirate (cords 376 -690) have created a bh called "We all Kill Rual" to attack and harrass all Rual bots. 

I would apprecaite every captain signing an ally treaty with me and encourage players who like action to send them to this BH until Rual is fully removed. 

Once Rual is erased they can then return to their previous BH. We have also declared war on every BH allied with Rual.

This is the draft boys. Captains, I would specifically request that you send some of your more agressive players to this BH if you are not willing to declare war on Rual publicly. 

Please help me, help us and the server. Until then turtle everything and attack the bots.

Your post prove you have no idea what's going on in here and you are contradicting yourself.

If they are cheater then there is no way any Bh can stand in there way , they will "generate" new offense (if you believe they cheat) and kick everyone a.. , No one want to lose there offense/defense in front of cheaters cuz it doesn't make any sense since they will "cheat again ( if you believe they r cheaters)
Oct 29, 2016, 08:3610/29/16
10/20/13

I wont reply in forum any more if some one wants to speak with me u r welcome in skype "vetal99794"

Oct 29, 2016, 08:4210/29/16
09/12/14

JackTheReaper said:

@pillepopel

You are quite right) and aministratsiya vkurse that everything possible was done without any narusheniy.Eto cover your eyes)

Oct 29, 2016, 08:4410/29/16
04/17/15

JackTheReaper said:

Taylor Aldridge said:

Your post prove you have no idea what's going on in here and you are contradicting yourself.

If they are cheater then there is no way any Bh can stand in there way , they will "generate" new offense (if you believe they cheat) and kick everyone a.. , No one want to lose there offense/defense in front of cheaters cuz it doesn't make any sense since they will "cheat again ( if you believe they r cheaters)

No, it is about attacking their bots, before the new bots are brought into the bh.

http://prntscr.com/d0dbqd

http://prntscr.com/d0dddn

http://prntscr.com/d0dh35

Once we figure out where all the bots are, we can then attack them. They do not have all 1000 bots tripped.

Dont be a coward.

Oct 29, 2016, 08:5710/29/16
10/20/15

@moonpirate :

I don't get it , people says they are raiding with 500 mil offense and you want to raid there bots -_- and i am the coward ??

You just don't understand what's the concept of cheating, there is just no logic and it doesn't make sense to go after someone you believe he is cheating , in other situations you will just walk away from a cheater , you don't try to harass him.

unless you know how he is cheating and you can prevent that ..which you don't
Oct 29, 2016, 09:1110/29/16
04/17/15
JackTheReaper said:

@moonpirate :

I don't get it , people says they are raiding with 500 mil offense and you want to raid there bots -_- and i am the coward ??

You just don't understand what's the concept of cheating, there is just no logic and it doesn't make sense to go after someone you believe he is cheating , in other situations you will just walk away from a cheater , you don't try to harass him.

unless you know how he is cheating and you can prevent that ..which you don't
I am going after their supply train, which they can not protect. What is hard to understand about that.....?To be honest, I would rather not talk tactics on this board, but it really is quite easy, if we can unify.
Oct 29, 2016, 10:3710/29/16
08/29/14

Capt_Jack said:

Shiv

I can't believe that you actually admit that you made that attempt of extortion to the leaders of the top top brotherhoods. You call that fun, here we call that criminal activity. To admit it was bold, very bold but perhaps not too smart. However you are smart, very smart, your strategy for attacking the top brotherhood on our server was excellent. Your execution of that strategy was approaching flawless. We have all accused you of cheating. Ironic really as we all aspire to be pirates, at least in the virtual world. Deception is expected, even here and even between the top brotherhoods. Your strategy and your execution of that strategy certainly was not cheating. The acquisition of units and resources to execute that strategy were most certainly obtained by cheating. No need to confirm or deny that as many of us have been around for a while and know without a doubt what we observe. So no need to try to insult whatever intelligence you ascribe to us. It is a mute point. While we all enjoy a challenge and a good fight we prefer to do it on a level playing field. In fact that is the only way many of us will play. We will continue our efforts to level that field. You will continue to fight and so will we. We are all pirates after all.

Shiv

Ejo Captain Jack [2x]

Bring me back to the railroad track[repeat]

Running to the railroad track

Run along with Captain Jack

Run until the Peace come back

Badadadideidoooo

Left Right Right Left

Badadadideidoooo

Foward March!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg

Oct 29, 2016, 10:3910/29/16
01/26/15

Once again, we get a series of half truths from Shiv. Last week, he said that his BH is #1 on the Russian server. Now the story has changed.

The fight logs showing only victories? Quite a sales job telling everyone on one hand how well-defended our presidios were and on the other hand showing screenshots with much less defence. We won Team PvP over RuAL because we destroyed more of their units and won more of our battles.

The reasons for attacking us just tell us a sad story of a guy who apparently was laughed at as a kid.

Like I said before, little boys smash and big boys build.

Oct 29, 2016, 12:3310/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 12:34(edited)
05/06/16

This is a complete and utter useless bashing/bragging/kindergarden thread.

Point is: I very much believe that cheating is still going on. The damage done to the game and my brotherhood was most decouraging for me personally. NOt only in troops but in ethics and morale.

The last days made it very clear, that everything one has worked for is rendered useless and worthless due to cheaters. So i ask myself over and over again:

Why do you continue to play this flawed game?

I mean, i know, it is hard, but some kind of reimbursement would be due. Not only to us, but to all who lost troops to the cheaters. But even such most likely not happening reimbursement couldn't possibly help to get the trust and faith with the game up again.

No $ for cheats,
Oct 29, 2016, 13:0210/29/16
03/27/14

Someone here called this an exploit, and im guessing it makes a great one,

So Rual says it ruined their server over in RU PTOF and plarium did nothing of it to fix it, so they brought it over here, because plarium states it's not against the rules to use, So the fact is ALL OF US AS PLAYERS need to make sure plarium looks better into this before it gets dragged in all the games, games we all play and enjoy... Ive seen something like this happen before In Kabaam in one of the games i played there, and now it's no longer there, 

So Rual, You gave the story now help us get this exploit taken cared of, this happens to be  a game you said you enjoyed too

Plarium needs to listen to us now and they need to get this under control
Oct 29, 2016, 13:1710/29/16
12/13/15
Blasphemy said:

Someone here called this an exploit, and im guessing it makes a great one,

So Rual says it ruined their server over in RU PTOF and plarium did nothing of it to fix it, so they brought it over here, because plarium states it's not against the rules to use, So the fact is ALL OF US AS PLAYERS need to make sure plarium looks better into this before it gets dragged in all the games, games we all play and enjoy... Ive seen something like this happen before In Kabaam in one of the games i played there, and now it's no longer there, 

So Rual, You gave the story now help us get this exploit taken cared of, this happens to be  a game you said you enjoyed too

Plarium needs to listen to us now and they need to get this under control
did you just asked those cheaters for help ? OMG !!!
Oct 29, 2016, 15:0910/29/16

this game is sinking folks.. thanks to shiv and his friends that has been made very clear. maybe plarium can close the hole but its hard to count on that. as its hard to believe they will be able to, somehow, make up for the losses. i know its sad after all the effort players put in the game. i guess most of us will hold on till we loose our troops, and dont think much players will rebuild after that. at least not without the use of cheats. so now the coiners in the big brotherhoods are already turning into just players, and those will also be dropping out next. and shiv will probably remain till our map is totally ruined. only party that can really exterminate them is plarium, and they appear quite helpless, to say the least.. the only bright side is we do have a front row seat to this massive destruction and decapitalization, and its impressive.

so now plarium will be seing its game go down the drain. and shiv and his friends with their sick little twisted minds will be enjoying the ride..

good job boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8