i quit CBA, they down to harassment of one player now?

9 Replies
dimatt1018
26 September, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC
 is that what this place comes down to.... internet bullies that dont leave their house...?im being harrassed by them and their friends... one day im down to level one rank 15 , next day , and no fleet.........i have my rank and fleet back today because i complain to a few in the game...?     i finding myself in thier lobby telling them im being stalk.... cowards wont even speak up... . and joinned another, my friends list was overfilled on the bottom , while i removed all , but one, wont let me cut him...this is harassment....cowards bring your big type... . i invited my friends to watch your actions already, they sat at my house,, when i smarten up not to give you my fleet.... we laughed... i told everybody i know, what your actions are.....hotmail, facebook , yahoo       I removed all your messages and deleted everything... only to find yall back on my friends list, why...harrassment the word, type it big impress me
UTC +7:00
FaZi
26 September, 2016, 4:02 PM UTC

@Dimatt1018, i didn't follow you their, what is this all about?

How we can help you?
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
dimatt1018
26 September, 2016, 4:39 PM UTC
im being harassed by cba and thier friends... each little sentence explains it , finding  one around me, giving my position away to another squad to raid in the middle of the night,,,... i was done to rank 15 level one... im a active player... we went our sperate ways, i deleted all messages return all things, yet they added me back with thier cheats.............. dont tell me  you cant follow what was written back their, its a cheap answer.... im here a week ..lol                                                                                                                                                                                      I was  level 37 in days...lol I got drained down to a level 15 with level 1 island...lleft with 58 rubies out of the 9738 I think it was I owned
User Deleted
27 September, 2016, 7:30 AM UTC

dimatt1018 said:

im being harassed by cba and thier friends... each little sentence explains it , finding  one around me, giving my position away to another squad to raid in the middle of the night,,,... i was done to rank 15 level one... im a active player... we went our sperate ways, i deleted all messages return all things, yet they added me back with thier cheats.............. dont tell me  you cant follow what was written back their, its a cheap answer.... im here a week ..lol
if i understand you , you have problem to delete friends from your friend list, you must do that from your profile page
btw for a week and being active you should be much more than lvl 15, 
when i was started playing this game i reached that lvl in 45 min 

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 September, 2016, 8:49 AM UTC

If they send you abusive messages, make screenshots and report them to Support. But first of all block them from sending you further messages.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
28 September, 2016, 2:06 PM UTC

get back into a BH that will help you, many brotherhoods are looking for active players and plarium servers, we need players so they lost you, big deal, now better your self and another BH and join them, work together and destroy them for being little bullies... 

good luck on the game.. dont give up
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
dimatt1018
31 October, 2016, 3:29 AM UTC
I was a level 37 when I left them, just bought 2 of the 9.90 packages back then...the one with 40 juggernuts... twice, I bougtht this.... my whole fleet was gone.. all my rubies ...drained.done to 58 rubies.. . they had me down to a rank 15 level one...DRAINNED, it wasn't CBA that attacked me .....but I know who attacked me in the middle of the night..i went to the CO and told him...what happened....magic  , most of it the fleet came back except the ranks...buildings missing............my gems got returned...  what a cheap cheat ...all comunacation between me and that CO disappeared...im on windows 10 running edge... last time I used IE11 my 58 rubies showed up..maybe still there.?..was jumping between old computer with vista ...and my new one....
HDB
31 October, 2016, 6:45 PM UTC

This is a game of bullies. New players who start close to bastions/presidos get blokaded before they even get to play the game. 

Dont care if the mods agree with me or not.
dimatt1018
31 October, 2016, 10:25 PM UTC
I wasn't close to anything when I moved   ,where you from near a persido...lol                ...I looked...........please don't add your useless two cents....online bullies...LMAO ......................................when cheats are allowed here..................its not a game of skill, but how much you spend..or cheat to steal from others... I was level 37 , took me 3 days to do ............................before I was drained,,.............. down to a 15 with level one island...and reporting to the CO of that brotherhood....he did nothing...I got most of my stuff back............ player still here..
HDB
1 November, 2016, 12:52 AM UTC

All you can do is report the cheaters here:

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/Step1/23

if you havent already.
1724201 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:yahjarhar