All Categories

COTS ENTERS IN AGREEMENT WITH THE GRIZZLIES

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 7, 2018, 06:2507/07/18
09/21/15

Children of the Sea makes agreement with The Grizzlies.  Triggs, an innovative leader of COTS, has gain an agreement to use the Grizzly bastion for PvP points.  In exchange for the Grizzlies doing counter attacks at random on her members to help them to keep on their toes and improve membership control.

The Grizzlies are very pleased to enter into the agreement for a mutual training experience.

Well done Triggs.  May our friendship continue....

Love,

CHELSEA09

PS  Triggs, I like your saying "Putting the FU back in FUN"

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 8, 2018, 04:5807/08/18
04/06/17

now we need agreement to be pirates in a pirate game 

what ever you using you should stop ASAP , its obviously bad for your mental health 

Jul 8, 2018, 09:0707/08/18
Jul 8, 2018, 10:18(edited)
09/21/15

Another silly remark from Nightmare looking for attention....   

Tell me, do your members really like you?   Or are they all robots controlled by third party software and you are in need of some human attention.  Or Nightmare is a robot and just does not understand humans.  Now you always seem to refer to drugs.  Nightmare do you like drugs?  Maybe you are "Robo  Cop".  Gee, from your picture, you have the looks of a robot.

Little do you know about the history of real pirates...  Plus all players agreed to the Plarium user agreement to become game pirates.

No more silly, I got better things to do.  Nightmare get a dog if you need attention, it might help.

Ha Ha Ha

CHELSEA09

Jul 8, 2018, 11:2907/08/18
01/01/17

CHELSEA09 said:

Children of the Sea makes agreement with The Grizzlies.  Triggs, an innovative leader of COTS, has gain an agreement to use the Grizzly bastion for PvP points.  In exchange for the Grizzlies doing counter attacks at random on her members to help them to keep on their toes and improve membership control.

The Grizzlies are very pleased to enter into the agreement for a mutual training experience.

Well done Triggs.  May our friendship continue....

Love,

CHELSEA09

PS  Triggs, I like your saying "Putting the FU back in FUN"

You are fully deluded madam 

The only agreement you have was in pm's, where I told you I would clean out your bastion on a daily basis to avoid any bad feelings to which you agreed. and of course if you would like the conversation posted here in forum im more than happy oblige after all they sit in our Discord for all to laugh at in our Taunting section . 

But you can have this as a Promise whether agreed to or not CoTs will happily destroy any of your members as per game PIRATES not pilgrim's 

and I will personally see to your Bastion and ensure that the level 5 does not increase any higher.

Again @ Chelsea09 if you want to try and impress anyone instead of hitting players 50 levels lower than yourself send your 10,000 jugs at me and lets see how they fare , much the same as the nauts I would imagine you sent last time.

PS now we will say the same to Grizzlies  FU and you can use your own discretion where you put that ..
Jul 8, 2018, 15:5907/08/18
Jul 8, 2018, 17:15(edited)
09/23/16
I like drawings a lot!!!   Here is a drawing of my fleet taking down the GBR Bastion (notice we are a little bored).    It was a fun day overall though... We finished the day with a beach party and a buffet of chicken fried steak and jello...   
Jul 9, 2018, 01:5807/09/18
04/06/17

Shame on all of you people ! Now you make Chelsea look completely stupid here  

Jul 10, 2018, 01:3907/10/18
Jul 10, 2018, 02:11(edited)
09/21/15

OH, your precious brotherhood got attacked by the Grizzlies....

SLIMEY POLLY WOGS BEWARE, trusty SHELLBACKS will get you. 

You gave me a great day, CRYBABIES.  The COTS/GRIZZLY agreement stands, are you trying to walk away from the agreement like WIMPS?

Ha Ha Ha

Chelsea

PS Shame on you, PRIVATEER.   The agreement was with your leader, TRIGGS.   PRIVATEER, you are not the leader of COTS.  Thanks NIGHTMARE, guess you do not think so much of COTS also.

Jul 10, 2018, 02:2807/10/18
Jul 10, 2018, 02:30(edited)
04/06/17

omg you really dont see how pathetic you looks making all this forum threads about every BH who kick your a** ?  

you are breaking our rules -Section 2.3.4, Line 22

- Don’t post comments on forums that are useless.

Jul 10, 2018, 03:3507/10/18
Jul 10, 2018, 23:37(edited)
09/21/15

NIGHTMARE, what are you afraid of?   Very telling....

Any player can get third party software to control havens.  There are a number of brotherhoods that have the software and are not using the software since it is not legal YET in the game. Hopefully, Plarium will legalize the use of third party software to control havens with set rules of use.  Great ideal for Plarium to create a level playing field in the game and make the game a "Fair Game".

I know Nightmare, you love playing the game as "RoBo Cop",  telling others and brotherhoods what to do and how to play the game.

Welcome to this pirate warfare game...

Ha Ha Ha

CHELSEA09

Jul 10, 2018, 04:4107/10/18
04/06/17

ok whats enough its enough - im calling the forum admin or moderator to do appropriate actions for breaking the official forum rules 

1.2.i -positively references the performance of illegal activities, including software piracy and other intellectual property violations.

Aug 11, 2018, 00:0408/11/18
Aug 11, 2018, 00:05(edited)
04/13/15
lol, what BH is COT?
Jul 10, 2018, 05:5107/10/18
Jul 11, 2018, 02:31(edited)
09/21/15

Good luck, "RoBo Cop"....    One question, have you been legal in the game?

NIGHTMARE, you said "im calling the forum admin and moderator".   Gee, you got their telephone numbers?  The only way you would have their telephone numbers is as an employee of Plarium.  So, NIGHTMARE, are you an employee of Plarium?

And you are off topic, all your posts on this COTS/GRIZZLY topic really does not comment about the agreement.

By the way, ten COTS members were raided and on fire tonight including GEO in accordance with the COTS/GRIZZLY agreement.

Up to now I have been very polite and given you, NIGHTMARE, respect.   Maybe you, NIGHTMARE, should be banned from the Forum and the game itself.  I think you know why...

Love,

CHELSEA09

Welcome to this fine game of pirate warfare, thank you Plarium....

Jul 8, 2018, 14:0207/08/18
10/22/16

CotS appreciates and welcomes feedback from any BH and will review any feedback or "agreements" in full.

To be fair to all we have set up a lengthy and formal review process for each 'agreement' we receive and as of late there have been many. We ask that you submit each form in triplicate keeping the canary colored copy as record for yourself. Crunch will review all requests and bring them to the advisers. I would not expect Crunch to get back to you soon at all (He really likes it when you draw out pictures of what you are wanting... and he does get distracted easily, usually by the pictures). The point is, don't expect him to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Also, please understand what an agreement is before assuming that we have one:

a·gree·ment /əˈɡrēmənt/

noun

A negotiated and typically binding arrangement between TWO or more parties.

Plural noun: agreements

Synonyms: accord, concurrence, consensus

In addition we add some content in each official agreement to make it fair for both parties. Apparently Chelsea09 didn't read that breaking any of these would make any "agreement" null and void (Maybe Chelsea01, Chelsea02, Chelsea03, Chelsea04, Chelsea05,Chelsea06, Chelsea07 and Chelsea08 read it but Chelsea09 didn't?)

Anyhow our "agreement", which was never actually agreed upon, has been officially suspended because of the following breaches in the agreement itself:

Section 2.3.4, Lines 22 ad 34

- Don’t post comments on forums that are useless.

- Don’t be a pilgrim.

Section 3.2, Line 18:

- Don’t do other things that we don’t like, which is up to us to decide what those might be.

Section 18

- Don’t be a sore loser. A sore loser is someone who writes, agrees to and posts an agreement to a public place that the other party has never seen or agreed to...

Now, please stop your whining and be a Pirate.....Although I hear Farmville is looking for new players if that is more your speed.