Leader of BH quit

2 Replies
william.aleyn
9 August, 2015, 10:15 AM UTC
The leader of our hood quit and hasn't played in over 3 months. We would like to clear him from our hood and get control of it with a live warm pirate so we can keep playing with access to our whole team. Any suggestions? Looks like he left FB altogether and has not answered emails for a long time.
UTC +4:00
Blasphemy
9 August, 2015, 12:48 PM UTC

You can contact Helpdesk regarding this matter http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/53

tell them exactly what you said here and a ss of your BH leaders status of being inactive

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
turlough
9 August, 2015, 6:27 PM UTC
yup what blasphemy said , also it might be possible for you to get one of the adviser's to apply for leadership so in theory if the devs agree they might be willing to promote someone to leader, but as far as i know if the original leader comes back he/she can get control back if he/she wants it.
UTC +0:00
1666699 users registered; 33968 topics; 253744 posts; our newest member:Za Yano Real