This topic is closed

game not loading??

14 Replies
anitad5000
29 January, 2017, 6:08 PM UTC

Is there unscheduled maintenance going on? Tried logging in on different browsers and just get https://plarium.com/error/loading.htm 

it's been like this for nearly 30 minutes now


an hour down the road.....

Error 520 Ray ID: 328ee08d6ccd06dc • 2017-01-29 18:52:11 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error


UTC +1:00
Klaatu
29 January, 2017, 6:12 PM UTC
same here :(
Unser größter Ruhm ist nicht, niemals zu fallen, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen! (Nelson Mandela)
UTC +1:00
Nancy
29 January, 2017, 6:13 PM UTC
I'm also having the same issue. I wish plarium can post their update schedule somewhere.
UTC +8:00
ozzy
29 January, 2017, 7:11 PM UTC
i am having the same issue as well :(
UTC +1:00
Aurora
29 January, 2017, 7:24 PM UTC
Same here !
UTC +1:00
JohnJoyce
29 January, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC

Well Mr Plarium what's happening?


UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
29 January, 2017, 9:10 PM UTC

Still not working?

I'm in the game at the moment.. if someone still can't log in just write/report pls..Thanks

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Richard
29 January, 2017, 10:46 PM UTC
I can log in but the game so slow its unplayable... screen updates take 3-5 minutes.  Its been like this for two hours or more.
UTC +7:00
Kaiser Vinc
29 January, 2017, 11:27 PM UTC

Hi,

Big difficulties to load and when it's done, very slow game, actually unplayable, since several days.

I specify that it's like that only with Plarium, no problem with other online games.


Please help !!!!!!!

I like this game and would be very sad to leave it.
UTC +1:00
Nuno Paiva
29 January, 2017, 11:46 PM UTC

Leonidas said:


Hi,

Big difficulties to load and when it's done, very slow game, actually unplayable, since several days.

I specify that it's like that only with Plarium, no problem with other online games.


Please help !!!!!!!

I like this game and would be very sad to leave it.

Hello Archon

Which browser are you using? Did you try a different one?

UTC +1:00
beowulf_seeks
30 January, 2017, 12:31 AM UTC
Game loads slow.  Game plays slow.  Impossible to play with the long delays.  What is going on? Had a update in Firefox this morning and now the game is slower than molasses in January.
UTC +5:00
Richard
30 January, 2017, 12:47 AM UTC

Nuno Paiva said:


Leonidas said:


Hi,

Big difficulties to load and when it's done, very slow game, actually unplayable, since several days.

I specify that it's like that only with Plarium, no problem with other online games.


Please help !!!!!!!

I like this game and would be very sad to leave it.

Hello Archon

Which browser are you using? Did you try a different one?

Everyone is having the same problem in my coalition no matter what browser they use, the Plarium server is super slow responding to any game input.  Even just building units it takes several minutes for the queues to update.  If Plarium doesnt respond fast you are going to see a massive drop in player online time.  I am very frustated not being able to play the game right now... in a few days I wont care anymore because I will have moved on to something else to occupy my time.

Plarium is lousy at keeping their customers informed and the moderators appear to have no insight and no answers... they are just here to placate and deflect.


UTC +7:00
elenaskavatsou
30 January, 2017, 8:11 AM UTC

same for me slowwwww game

i use waterfox
UTC +7:00
Xena
Moderator
30 January, 2017, 10:04 AM UTC

Richard said:

Everyone is having the same problem in my coalition no matter what browser they use, the Plarium server is super slow responding to any game input.  Even just building units it takes several minutes for the queues to update.  If Plarium doesnt respond fast you are going to see a massive drop in player online time.  I am very frustated not being able to play the game right now... in a few days I wont care anymore because I will have moved on to something else to occupy my time.

Plarium is lousy at keeping their customers informed and the moderators appear to have no insight and no answers... they are just here to placate and deflect.


Hello Archon,


There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.


To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following if you are using Google Chrome:


1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6


2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG


3. Try to access the game


4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g


5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.


6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.


If you are using Firefox please do the following:

https://support.plarium.com/files/pscreen_instruction_en.pdf

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.  

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Xena
Moderator
30 January, 2017, 10:06 AM UTC

elenaskavatsou said:


same for me slowwwww game

i use waterfox

Hello Archon,


As was mentioned above there can be many reasons why the lags occur.


The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.



To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following if you are using Google Chrome:



1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6



2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG



3. Try to access the game



4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g



5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.



6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.



If you are using Firefox please do the following:


https://support.plarium.com/files/pscreen_instruction_en.pdf


They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them. 

Hope those information will be useful! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
1664526 users registered; 33923 topics; 253022 posts; our newest member:loptruve