INCREASE OPTION FOR GALLEYS

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 7, 2017, 09:0301/07/17
09/12/15

Hello!

I noticed that i have lost the option of increasing the galley's capacity wiht GPs.

How did that happen? Was it becauce i increased the harbour level to lvl 21 with a few schetces that i had remaining?

And if so, why i was not notified with a warning message?

Because it is a lot cheaper to increase the capacity of your galleys with GPs than it is with schetces.

Please respond to my message.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2017, 12:5201/07/17
11/17/16

nidro said:

Hello!

I noticed that i have lost the option of increasing the galley's capacity wiht GPs.

How did that happen? Was it becauce i increased the harbour level to lvl 21 with a few schetces that i had remaining?

And if so, why i was not notified with a warning message?

Because it is a lot cheaper to increase the capacity of your galleys with GPs than it is with schetces.

Please respond to my message.

Hello Archon,

The maximum galley capacity you can reach with GPs is 32000. After that you will need to upgrade your port or your harbor with sketches! What is your current galley capacity with the 21 level harbor?
Jan 8, 2017, 07:4101/08/17
09/12/15

My current galley cappacity is 51.000 with 30 galleys.

The question though that i am asking is how the option mentioned was vanished after the harbor upgrade?

Because i am sure that it existed before, since i was calculating the remaining GPs that i have for a number of

actions that i wanted to take place (e.g. for scrolls) and upgrading the galley capacity was one of them.

In addition, you are mentioning that the maximum galley capacity that i can reach using the GPs is 32.000 which is the capacity

of having 20 ships plus the maximum used number of GPs (I am not taking into account the harbor bonuses).

Since i have 30 ships i should had 48.000 galley capacity before the harbor upgrade ( with the help of simple math), which i didn't. 

After the harbor upgrade, which counts for +25% of the 48.000 galley capacity, i sould had 60.000 galley capacity, which i dont have.

So,how did that happen? Is it because i hadn't reached the number (32.000) you are mentioning?  And after the harbor upgrade

with the use of sketches, the game decided that i can continue upgrading the galley capacity only with the help of sketches?

Please respond.

Jan 8, 2017, 16:2201/08/17
Jan 8, 2017, 16:57(edited)
01/11/15
You can only upgrade your gallies so many times using Gps. Once you reached the limit , the option will disappear. Then you need to max your harbor and port.
Jan 9, 2017, 20:4001/09/17
11/17/16

nidro said:

My current galley cappacity is 51.000 with 30 galleys.

The question though that i am asking is how the option mentioned was vanished after the harbor upgrade?

Because i am sure that it existed before, since i was calculating the remaining GPs that i have for a number of

actions that i wanted to take place (e.g. for scrolls) and upgrading the galley capacity was one of them.

In addition, you are mentioning that the maximum galley capacity that i can reach using the GPs is 32.000 which is the capacity

of having 20 ships plus the maximum used number of GPs (I am not taking into account the harbor bonuses).

Since i have 30 ships i should had 48.000 galley capacity before the harbor upgrade ( with the help of simple math), which i didn't. 

After the harbor upgrade, which counts for +25% of the 48.000 galley capacity, i sould had 60.000 galley capacity, which i dont have.

So,how did that happen? Is it because i hadn't reached the number (32.000) you are mentioning?  And after the harbor upgrade

with the use of sketches, the game decided that i can continue upgrading the galley capacity only with the help of sketches?

Please respond.

Well there is no issue as I can see! Obviously you used your GPs to maximize galley capacity otherwise you wouldn't have 51.000 galley capacity! Cause I have the same galley capacity and I have reached the limit for increasing galleys with GPs as xerxes said above! 
I also have level 22 Port and level 21 Harbor so i suppose you have upgraded those 2 also!
So as it seems you used your GPs to the fullest to increase your galley capacity that's why the option disappeared!