All Categories

The "Mythic Bonus" of Instant Offensive troops.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 25, 2016, 19:2111/25/16
10/08/16

I am bewildered by the instant unit bonuses. Now on the surface I would think that if u activate one for the next three hours whatever category you selected any troops you train would go directly into the acropolis. So for example (specific times and amounts may not be right this is just a general example) if u selected instant off and then produced 15 swordsman and 5 Mymidons all twenty units would go into the acropolis. But then i see the number 2 next to a specific picture of a unit. So does that mean that on the first level u can only have a maximum of 2 units go into the acropolis, or does it allow you to train a certain unit type? I don't want to test it out since those marks are rare and it seems like a waste to either activate it on level 1 to find out what it does, OR to invest time and points raising the level several spots if it only lets u secure a handful of soldiers. My hegemony doesn't know and I can't seem to find anyone who makes regular use of it.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 26, 2016, 04:2411/26/16
Nov 26, 2016, 04:26(edited)
05/14/16

It sends what ever units it shows to you instantly. If it says 3 tune 3. If it says 10 then 10.

Test it. But I would say wait till its in higher level so you get the most fir your marks.

I use it. Butinanother game. But at the end of the day all the platforms for the ges palariun has are the same. Only the delivery and skins are different. So don't be shyabout browsing the other game forums it help get you a feel for things

Nov 28, 2016, 23:2411/28/16
Nov 29, 2016, 10:53(edited)
01/27/15
Is it me or all this * they add is becoming more and more time consuming to deal with?  It's turning me off to this game. 
Nov 28, 2016, 23:3511/28/16
11/17/16
If you don't want to coin to speed things up you have to be patient! The phylarch skills are time-consuming when you get to bigger levels but they are worth it. You just need to be patient!
Nov 30, 2016, 23:4311/30/16
10/20/15

I would say the few units we see on the pic are what we gain instantly, like you get them for free at the beginning of the 3-hour period. And maybe during the whole time the units you train also go right away into your acropolis, can't swear anything...

Doesn't look that interesting, though. I mean, really not that interesting compared to boosts on your production or offense/defense bonuses or reduced time for buildings or agreements or city defense. But i wish all my enemies would use uninteresting bonuses ;)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 1, 2016, 10:1212/01/16
09/17/15
lefeubleu said:

I would say the few units we see on the pic are what we gain instantly, like you get them for free at the beginning of the 3-hour period. And maybe during the whole time the units you train also go right away into your acropolis, can't swear anything...

Doesn't look that interesting, though. I mean, really not that interesting compared to boosts on your production or offense/defense bonuses or reduced time for buildings or agreements or city defense. But i wish all my enemies would use uninteresting bonuses ;)
On higher levels this Bonus instantly gives you Units, that would be trained much longer than 3 hours ;)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.