Defense disappearing from account.

3 Replies
ray
22 August, 2016, 2:12 AM UTC

I have lost over 3,196,751 defense from my account. I have not played any defensive prizes or defended against any attacks. Has anyone else ran into this problem? How do you open a trouble ticket with Plarium? I have screen shots that show this lost. Thanks for your help. This game taking real money from me and I need some answers or I will just stop playing it. Thanks for your help in this mater.

UTC +5:00
FaZi
22 August, 2016, 7:49 AM UTC

All i can say is strange, below is the link for support ticket.

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/Step1/53

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Icy
22 August, 2016, 8:45 AM UTC
Just out of curiousity did you check your garrisons tab in the stronghold? Maybe by chance you sent them to someone and forgot. If not I do suggest contacting support they're the only ones that can figure this out if they have vanished.
UTC -4:00
Blasphemy
23 August, 2016, 3:36 PM UTC

ray said:

I have lost over 3,196,751 defense from my account. I have not played any defensive prizes or defended against any attacks. Has anyone else ran into this problem? How do you open a trouble ticket with Plarium? I have screen shots that show this lost. Thanks for your help. This game taking real money from me and I need some answers or I will just stop playing it. Thanks for your help in this mater.

if you happen to be working in full screen via the game there is a flash glitch, and anything you may have blockade or sent as reinforcement might had sent your defense with out you knowing it...

My thought is to check your territories/garrison in your stronghold....
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
1782997 users registered; 48649 topics; 288118 posts; our newest member:797ом