Harbor resources

3 Replies
johnl1055
7 August, 2016, 2:14 PM UTC
How do I find my harbor resources (gold,lumber,and rum)? If my Haven storages are full, can some be sent to my harbor?
UTC +4:00
FaZi
7 August, 2016, 4:40 PM UTC

no, resources can't be send to harbor 

The quantity that is mentioned there is the safe limit which can be saved in case of an attack. & that is automatic procedure you can say kind of a metaphor since it is not actually happening.
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 12:37 PM UTC
Moved to Game discussion.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Icy
9 August, 2016, 3:44 AM UTC
Consider it this way the first 18k based off a level 20 harbor is to a degree being stored there. The remainder is inside your warehouses with a max limit at level 20 of 220k. If you're overflowing there's nothing you can do but spend it. But you shouldn't allow yourself to get to that point. Whenever you log off you should spend ALL your resources and when raiding pay attention to how much resources you have so that you don't waste any because you hit your limit and didn't notice.
UTC -4:00
1775900 users registered; 47835 topics; 285644 posts; our newest member:shiva5