Blockade and ransom

6 Replies
Astaroth
17 July, 2016, 10:47 PM UTC

Hello,

can you please explain me how does blockade and ransom work?

I'm blockading some inactive players around me and stealing some of their resources.

Now there's the question: How is the ransom calculated?

I used to get 110 or 120 timber/gold per hour, recently these numbers dropped to 82/90 per hour.

When I blockade some other player, I get even less - around 47 per hour.

What affects how much resources can I get per hour?

UTC +2:00
FaZi
18 July, 2016, 6:38 AM UTC

1-- Last activity of the player, in top right corner you see a dot if it is green it means player is active, if it is orange it means last sign in was 3+ days & if it is grey it means last sign in was long ago.

2-- Level of the player, higher the level, higher the ransom.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Astaroth
18 July, 2016, 9:40 AM UTC
Thank you very much for the answer!
Icy
19 July, 2016, 1:44 AM UTC
Best suggestion on what to block for ransom. Pick players that are in a BH they're more likely to be active. Or just pick one of plethora of bots . Those are all generally active
UTC -4:00
retired-pirate
24 July, 2016, 10:41 PM UTC

Arrr,  I must be just a crusty ole pirate with only one eye.  Where might I find this dot yer goin on about?

UTC +4:00
FaZi
25 July, 2016, 6:50 AM UTC

Bot havens have names including numbers & alphabets.

They are just auto generated such as 5tjca1, 63hjg2 etc.

We won't give you location of our targets :P you have to do a little work by yourself.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Astaroth
26 July, 2016, 1:30 PM UTC
retired-pirate said:

Arrr,  I must be just a crusty ole pirate with only one eye.  Where might I find this dot yer goin on about?

Blockade someone -> Pirate Stronghold -> Territories tab -> Right above a player's picture, before "Ye may claim ye ransom!"
1724166 users registered; 43139 topics; 270988 posts; our newest member:kevin_e_kline