This topic is closed

Anne Bonnie is going on vacation!

11 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
10 July, 2016, 12:10 PM UTC

Anne Bonnie is going on vacation, and she is taking three things with her. Rum, Rubies, and…

Guess the third thing she’ll pack in her suitcase and get a chance to win 1,000 Rubies!

If yer comment is the last one in this thread for 24 hours, or if the wit yer answer demonstrates is simply beyond compare, ye will be the one to get the Rubies! 

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
10 July, 2016, 4:11 PM UTC
and sunscreen? lol 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
FaZi
10 July, 2016, 5:51 PM UTC
& her crew to watch her back from Spaniards and keep them away so lovely cap'n can enjoy her vacation  
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
awmllr
11 July, 2016, 2:01 AM UTC
The label on the bottle in the picture says MUR with a backwards R. Is that supposed to be the third item? Or is it done with mirrors?
UTC +5:00
Blasphemy
11 July, 2016, 2:23 AM UTC

awmllr said:

The label on the bottle in the picture says MUR with a backwards R. Is that supposed to be the third item? Or is it done with mirrors?

thats quiet an eye you have there

wondering why the picture was mirrored?
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
kanonnevlees
11 July, 2016, 12:23 PM UTC
Obviously a very handsome pirate, to drink coffee with,...what else ?
Blasphemy
11 July, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC
kanonnevlees said:

Obviously a very handsome pirate, to drink coffee with,...what else ?
coffee???? off wid ye head or over de plank ye go, pirates don't drink coffee
BaseRaider
11 July, 2016, 4:59 PM UTC
She might want to bring a bit of gold, Mate! Without that, food will be a might hard to scrounge up, but for the charity of other scurvy scoundrels...
MMX
awmllr
12 July, 2016, 12:11 AM UTC
Rum, Rubies and Raybans.
UTC +5:00
Blasphemy
12 July, 2016, 1:51 AM UTC

you know what i was thinking??

Rum Rubies and her awesome Moderators, of course that's it!!!!!!!

she took us on the vacation with her, harrr harrr hardy harrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Bootymaster
12 July, 2016, 6:46 AM UTC
and raiders, because she never really takes vacation 
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
12 July, 2016, 12:20 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

1,000 Rubies are going to AWMLLR!

Congratulations!

Community manager
1724200 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:waynerowbottom904