Reasons Why This Game is One Of the Best MMO Base Builders
User ID: 1090754
14 June, 2016, 6:55 PM UTC
Here are a list of reasons why this game is different from many other MMO base/haven building games:
1. Graphics: The graphics and animations are some of the most realistic ones for this type of game almost like photorealism
2. Mature and Helpful Staff: The staff hold their tongues very well and stay professional all the time I've seen
3. Rubies/Gems: Unlike most other MMO's buying rubies/gems is very optional and they don't make it impossible to achieve a decent rewarding amount of gems. If you play the game well you will make a fair amount of rubies. But you can also buy carpenters and their useful starter packs to help achieve this faster early on in the game.
4. Very Balanced Game for Donators/NonDonators: If you choose not yet to purchase any of their packets or deals you still have a fair and decent fighting chance. Their regulations are fair and keep the game balanced for the most part.
5. The Dialect/Dialogue: This game and even the staff stays true to the Pirate roleplay which is funny and humorous. This is noticeable in the forums and the help/descriptions for various haven items.
6. Progress Is Never Too Slow: Unlike other types of these games, this game could actually be playable for hours instead of just a daily game. You can raid as you please and also attack prizes for fun and rewards. The Tournaments are even better because of the rewarding feeling you get when you work so hard to climb up the ranks and really reap the benefits. Brotherhoods are a fun thing to become loyal to and grow your haven with. Joining a Brotherhood is very beneficial and adds a nice sense of teamwork with all the benefits of teamwork.
7. Music: The game's atmospheric and battle music isn't half bad. The music is a good roleplay factor as who doesn't love some jolly pirate music to listen to as you raid your cranky neighboors?
8. Expansion: As you get friends your haven can expand for free during your first few times. This is a great way to encourage players to join a brotherhood or a loose alliance with your neighboors. What is also great about this is you get more room for the new buildings at no ruby cost.
9. Game is always updated with new things to keep you going.
Location: Somewhere In Front of Pc Screen
User ID: 710482
14 June, 2016, 7:10 PM UTC
Ahoy me matey
Extra nice to hear such words from ye bucko.
Thank ye fer bein' so generous wit' th' praise.
I don't think such kind 'o praise belongs to Off topic since it be kinda rare , moved to game discussions.
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
User ID: 698671
15 June, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC
Thank you for your feedback, King Coconut!I'm so glad that you enjoy our game
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium