Adventures Not Unlocking

14 Replies
DeserT_EaGle
26 May, 2016, 9:35 PM UTC
My adventures are still Locked even i clear to level 42 in light house  to unlock a adventure  .......
I)/E
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 May, 2016, 9:15 AM UTC
Did you finish your previous Adventures?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
DeserT_EaGle
27 May, 2016, 7:07 PM UTC
Yep
I)/E
Icy
27 May, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC
Alyona I looked into it he does have his previous adventures completed. For some reason he isn't getting any new ones.
UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 May, 2016, 11:44 AM UTC

You need to collect reward for the previous one. Please complete the quest 'The Peg-Legged Sailor' in the Naval section.

And please let me know the results.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
DeserT_EaGle
30 May, 2016, 2:37 PM UTC

i have completed all the rewards

http://prntscr.com/ba7ks5

http://prntscr.com/ba7l63

http://prntscr.com/ba7ljw

I)/E
FaZi
30 May, 2016, 2:45 PM UTC

What aloyna meant is claim rewards from quest menu.

Additionally in your screenshot it says 76 prizes sighted, how is that possible if you cleared all the adventures?

Can you manually count the prizes+adventures appears in your light house?
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
DeserT_EaGle
30 May, 2016, 2:48 PM UTC
yes all adventures that were unlocked before level 24 unlock ...... And i didn't Clear all adventures Mate Only what were Unlock don't know why other adventures are Not unlocking ........
I)/E
FaZi
30 May, 2016, 5:14 PM UTC

You didn't get my point there

I am saying have you claimed rewards from the quest menu?

2-- I would like to see the screenshot of quest menu

3-- Screenshot from light house with page numbers  (just the 1st & 2nd page) as shown in there. Your last screenshot do not show page number

& in the mean time also submit the support ticket & they would need above Screenshots to check.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
DeserT_EaGle
30 May, 2016, 5:24 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/ba9s45

is this ok ?
I)/E
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2016, 1:11 PM UTC

Please click on Quests on the left side of your screen.

Choose 'The Peg-Legged Sailor' quest. Click More.

Finish this quest and receive a reward.

And then you will get new Adventures

DeserT_EaGle
31 May, 2016, 11:22 PM UTC
aah Thanks didn't notice that small thing :D
I)/E
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2016, 12:41 PM UTC
DeserT_EaGle said:

aah Thanks didn't notice that small thing :D
Did it help? 
DeserT_EaGle
1 June, 2016, 8:30 PM UTC
Alyona Thanks it helped 
I)/E
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2016, 10:06 AM UTC
DeserT_EaGle said:

Alyona Thanks it helped 
Great!
1722244 users registered; 42806 topics; 271959 posts; our newest member:v l a d