All Categories

What has happened to our Brotherhood Adventures

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 20, 2016, 06:2805/20/16
04/13/15

We use to have a BA everyday, and on the weekends sometimes the game would skip a day, we have only had 1 BA this week and none for the last weekend. So why have they stopped? So we don't gain the codexes to upgrade the knowledge on the Bastions? To force members to use rubies.....I knew this Bastion thing was going to be a money pit. Just goes to show you. If we can't get them from the BA, then I guess many will just sit there as we aren't going to spend our rubies just to get the codexes. 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2016, 07:1605/20/16
09/21/15

same story here, i talk to CM & she said no there is nothing wrong with BH adventure

But i myself pretty disappointed with this
May 21, 2016, 18:3305/21/16
04/13/15
Yes in the last week we have only had 2. Which only gives us enough codexes to upgrade the bastion knowledge twice. But I guess we will just have to do the 2 a week now. We use to get them everyday, and we would finish to get every chest. So we go from having at least 5 a week sometimes 6 now we get 2. Just another way to force people to use rubies to gain enough codexes to upgrade. Not too happy with Plarium, they take and take, put all these new things into play and want us to spend more and more rubies. The rich get richer. Just forcing us that have been in this game for a long time to get tired of all the crap and move on to newer games. I'm just about to that point. Seems they would want to keep us long time players in the game. 
May 22, 2016, 00:5205/22/16
11/06/14
Well if you guys want codexes then only 2 options right now either the prize tourny or the presidio takeover. 
May 22, 2016, 06:4705/22/16
09/21/15

Icy it is not about the alternatives, it is about what happened to it

Today is the 5th day for my BH no Adventure at all.

Sorry plarium but i can guarantee you this time that i will be the next in queue to quit this game if this keeps on going like this.

May 22, 2016, 07:3605/22/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14
i think that when there are 3 or more tournaments there are no BH adventure
May 22, 2016, 08:1705/22/16
09/21/15

even if that is the case the day before yesterday there were 2 tournaments active one legendary & other was one PVP.

No adventure than, & this is ongoing for 2 weeks now.

May 23, 2016, 11:4905/23/16
09/21/15

elia444 said:

i think that when there are 3 or more tournaments there are no BH adventure

The answer was partially correct, Tournaments & discounts are also taken into consideration while giving BH adventure.

Right now i had no discount & 2 tournaments active so we got BH Adventure.

May 26, 2016, 05:4705/26/16
04/13/15
Regardless of the tournaments, we use to have a Brotherhood Adventure everyday, and on the weekends when PVP tourney and Prize Tourney were going we may have had 1 day on the weekend that we didn't have a BA, but we have always had at least 5 a week. Now we are down to 2???? Not only are we getting cheated out of receiving the codexes, but we are being cheated out of our 1k resources, the 2 25% nautical charts, the 3 brigs and 3 Ship of the lines. So why is Plarium taking these away from the BH's???????
May 26, 2016, 07:3905/26/16
09/21/15

well Linda, i have to agree with you

But this is what i get from my fellow team members. I am also very disappointed with this though.

May 26, 2016, 09:3005/26/16
May 26, 2016, 09:32(edited)
11/06/14
Good question.. My noobs sure could use it. 
May 27, 2016, 17:2005/27/16
May 27, 2016, 17:28(edited)
05/16/15

consider it growing pains..

yes the daily BH chest rewards are important.
This is a forever game, either you like it or you don't

Leaders,... get to work training your noobs.. that is forever chore too.

either you are willing to spend money to compete as top pirates or you are not.
If you are not a money spender then you play for free which is also cool..
Plarium is in business and must make money or the game will cease to exist.

this is the only game of this type i have ever played
this is the only game of this type I will ever play.
I am here to play as a hobby and I expect nothing.
I spend a little money to support the game not to win.

This is a Virtual Reality Game. It is what it is. 
I am sure that Plarium will sort things out given time and input.
you can't make everyone happy all the time.
So you just have to do the best you can. 

I have now played everyday for over a year and found in the end nothing really matters except patience, time and determination.

At least everyone is in same boat. we all get those BH adventures or we all don't.. 
Maybe it is discouraging to lose something we are used to.. 
and the chest reward troops help.. but i build way more free troops by raiding and training in tavern..

if you are counting on daily chest rewards to make progress you are not playing the game correctly. They are cool but it will take forever to get strong and powerful. I am building over 2 million in power per month..even if I lose all my troops.. all I have to do is lay low and build a monster force.

May 27, 2016, 19:1005/27/16
11/06/14

Those chests are mostly a plus but they do help. I've been here just as long as the both of you. The only thing though I'd say this game is missing is the hourly personal missions like they have in TD. If you're not familiar with it its similar to the chests but solo and doesn't require same standards but gives players something to do. And when you're starting out its little achievements. They refresh about every 3.5 hrs or after completion.

Point being is we're all already established we know the game. BH adventures are a 2 fold bonus

1. The troops are helpful to the entire BH + the codexes

2. Using the Adventures its a good way to push the crew to work together to complete the adventures. Its essentially a good way to build teamwork. BH tournaments do the same thing but the adventures give us that exercise on a daily basis. 

Cigneous I understand where you're coming from and agree but like I stated above we're all accustomed to the game already. Players that aren't established yet, do rely on the boost these chests give them. 

Jun 15, 2016, 13:5706/15/16
08/11/15

The industrious, daily active player says, "Well, that will help weed out the lazy ones."

The lazy coat-tail-riding-just-checking-in player says, "Where are my free SotLs???!!!"

The coiners say.... nothing.  They didn't even notice.

Meanwhile, Plarium has a job opening in Israel about this topic.

http://company.plarium.com/career/israel-herzliya/monetization-analyst/