Seeing friends through the members profile

7 Replies
osw7552
13 May, 2016, 4:19 AM UTC
Plarium has made it easy for brotherhood spies to find out who to attack. Yup, Going to your enemies profile and seeing who his/her friends are tells them just who to apply the pressure too. Isn't this an invasion of privacy? And please don't say the social media sites let you, they are not playing a war game. Please Plarium, disable this feature and level the field a bit better.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 May, 2016, 8:40 AM UTC
I will pass your suggestion to our developers. I will let you know if I have any results.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
13 May, 2016, 2:27 PM UTC

I have friends in every BH, i doubt they will be attacking my friends

that is just silly to say, as i have friends in all top 30 of the top brotherhoods

they'd prolly enjoy this if that happen lol

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Dane the One
14 May, 2016, 10:31 PM UTC
I think it's just wrong to allow enemies of our BH's to be able to go through our friends list, plarium has gone to far right now. SORRY IT"S JUST wrong.....
UTC -6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 May, 2016, 10:58 AM UTC
Our developers have accepted your suggestion. They will make it possible to see only common friends in someone's profile.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Icy
17 May, 2016, 11:11 AM UTC
I have to agree with Blas I don't see the problem. 
UTC -4:00
JackTheReaper
1 June, 2016, 8:01 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Our developers have accepted your suggestion. They will make it possible to see only common friends in someone's profile.

why is that ?

i am ok with seeing others ppl friends...i was able to detect a lot of spies like that...all i have to do is scrolling all over the new members list and see who there friends are...and there friends friends

i was also able to detect a lot of alter account just by seeing there friends list...plz tell the developer not to change any of it.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2016, 12:41 PM UTC
ligolaspoland said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

why is that ?

i am ok with seeing others ppl friends...i was able to detect a lot of spies like that...all i have to do is scrolling all over the new members list and see who there friends are...and there friends friends

i was also able to detect a lot of alter account just by seeing there friends list...plz tell the developer not to change any of it.
It is required for privacy security reasons. 
1776799 users registered; 47921 topic; 285669 posts; our newest member:slavutich04