All Categories

Correlation between PVP tournament and number of members

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 9, 2016, 09:0405/09/16
10/20/15

So i noticed that the bigger the BH is ..the more PvP point you need to get the double rewards in the tournament..

Basically a Bh with a lot of useless members (+ 3days or non active yet online) will find it hard to get the double rewards.

my question is : is there a chart for this correlation?

i know that if the Bh has 62 members ..it will need 60 K PvP point to get the double reward

can some other players complete this chart...for exemple if the Bh has 100 members how much PvP point they need to get the double reward?
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 10, 2016, 11:4105/10/16
09/17/15
Greetings. There's no chart, but you understood the system right.
May 10, 2016, 18:3705/10/16
11/06/14

I'm not a fan of this. Its a bias for BHs because what they can't keep members. Standards should be the same for all BHs. A middle ground between what those of us with higher crew counts vs those with low counts should be made. If I'm proactive in recruiting by default I'm being penalized for being a good leader. I do strive for powerful players but  take in "noobs" to give them a chance to learn the game from experienced players. The fact that players can't learn from experienced players is why they quit within a couple days. There are other reason obviously but that is a reason. 

Sorry but thumbs down on this system