Lost Rubies on wall upgrade that never happened

4 Replies
aplcran
31 March, 2016, 8:22 PM UTC
I just tried to upgrade my level 1 walls to level 2, the walls never were upgraded however my rubies, about 3000, were taken.  Now it is time for plarium to step up and send my rubies back.  Those rubies cost me money and I do not want a bunch of double talk on this, You have a glitch in the game and as a customer I am entitled to retribution.  We shall see how long it will take.
UTC +4:00
Blasphemy
1 April, 2016, 2:36 AM UTC

hello sometimes the game is slow loading it up,

it's done it to me a couple times, 

please try refreshing the game, normally that fixes the situation 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 April, 2016, 8:24 AM UTC
Was the issue resolved after refreshing the game? Please let us know if you still need our help. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
apulcran
1 April, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC
No, the walls are still at level 1 and I am down about 3000 rubies.
UTC +4:00
FaZi
2 April, 2016, 8:53 AM UTC

Can you please submit a ticket to our support team along with screenshot of your walls, so they can provide detailed information.

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/Step1/53

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
1665784 users registered; 33904 topics; 253523 posts; our newest member:Castle №10913853