Treasure hunt tournament - reward missing

6 Replies
nsf
24 February, 2016, 11:58 AM UTC

The treasure hunt tournament just finished and I did not get any reward.

No message from Captain ,,Bonnie" Anne O'Malley received.

Closing browser (IE), clearing cookies (CCleaner), restarting the game - no positive result.

I think my points went unnoticed this time :)

UTC +0:00
FaZi
24 February, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC
well i got my rewards, how many points did you have & what were the rewards (showing) before the tournament ends or before you claim them?
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
24 February, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC
Ahoy Captain ! Have ye already closed the Tournament? How much Points have ye managed to collect? 
FaZi
24 February, 2016, 12:17 PM UTC

Just to add few things

if you earned few points which gave you some rubies & prestige points. There will be no message from anne but your rewards will be added in smuggler den & bank of rubies :)

nsf
24 February, 2016, 1:34 PM UTC

There were about 2k points.

I don't know exactly what the rewards showing, there were some rubbies, barrels , a few prestige points, 1 pearl and some units to choose from.

Last time i checked was about 5 min. before tournament end.

The event icon on the mainscreen never had a green square to show me that an event has ended.

When time ends the tournament just disappeard, I didn't have the chance to press ,,finish" or claim anything. 

FaZi
24 February, 2016, 2:48 PM UTC

it is pretty weird :( 

it didn't ever happen to me, nor heard of anything like this before. Did you send ticket to support?

Icy
25 February, 2016, 9:36 AM UTC
Actually, I was just told the same thing by one of my crew. The tournament just disappeared from the events tab, similarly as stated above.
UTC -4:00
1660774 users registered; 33436 topics; 252434 posts; our newest member:silver hawk2