What Item would ye add to the game if ye were a developer?

33 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 April, 2016, 8:21 AM UTC

Linda McCarty said:


That there would be a diary button on the membership list, that when a member left a BH alll his pardoned fleet would revert back to regular fleet and also when a member left a BH all his BH friends would be removed from his list. and that you make etchings as rewards in tournaments.

Would it be fair to take anything away from the ex-member, if he contributed to your Brotherhood? Just curious :) 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Mule
18 April, 2016, 7:37 PM UTC

Because I will never use it.


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

But this building gives you valuable bonuses. Why do you want to delete it?


UTC +2:00
Mule
18 April, 2016, 7:47 PM UTC

If I was a developer I would add...

I would add more funtions to the maps.

1) A scroll wheel zoom would be a dream.

2) The possibility to add marks on the map and save them.

3) The possibility to add notes to those marks.

4) The possibility to measure the distance between two marked points.

5) The possibility to estimate traveling times between those points considering the type of unit.

6) The possibility to see also the friends on the map. 


UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2016, 2:38 PM UTC
osaiber said:

If I was a developer I would add...

I would add more funtions to the maps.

1) A scroll wheel zoom would be a dream.

2) The possibility to add marks on the map and save them.

3) The possibility to add notes to those marks.

4) The possibility to measure the distance between two marked points.

5) The possibility to estimate traveling times between those points considering the type of unit.

6) The possibility to see also the friends on the map. 


I like these suggestions. Let's discuss them with other players. Maybe they have their own vision of how it could be made.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Peter Blood
25 April, 2016, 9:25 PM UTC
I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL
UTC +8:00
FaZi
26 April, 2016, 6:07 AM UTC

aechelbarger said:


I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL

if we are going to apply this suggesstion than allow members to build fireships, because than there is no point of investing rubies.


other thing is if we can't allow fireship to be build instead of rubies, than mines should also cost rubies & they can't be revived. (Yeah it depends how many you lost during fs strike & rest prevails) let say you had 50 mines, 25 destroyed in fs strike so rest is 25 & you can purchase new for rubies, can't revive old.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 April, 2016, 11:47 AM UTC
aechelbarger said:

I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL
Our developers are considering this idea. Let's hope it will be added in the future.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
FaZi
26 April, 2016, 12:00 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Our developers are considering this idea. Let's hope it will be added in the future.

if they are going to add defense against fireships which is reviveable, than i am not going to invest anything at all in FS.


Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
26 April, 2016, 4:52 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

aechelbarger said:

I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL
Our developers are considering this idea. Let's hope it will be added in the future.
lets not it's a terrible idea, more whinners crying they can't habdle getting hit....
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Peter Blood
26 April, 2016, 9:09 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

aechelbarger said:

I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL
Our developers are considering this idea. Let's hope it will be added in the future.
lets not it's a terrible idea, more whinners crying they can't habdle getting hit....
Sorry for using the forum to make a suggestion...I didn't intend to make it a volatile subject and didn't mean to sound like a "whinners" (i didnt quite translate that? i am assuming you meant winners? Or whiners?...mmm..) Anyway as almost all fortifications cost rubies i assumed also that fireship fortifications would also cost rubies... I hope that you can "habdle" a simple suggestion that the game ASKED for without negitive feedback:) or is that blasphemy to suggest also?
UTC +8:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
26 April, 2016, 10:50 PM UTC

aechelbarger said:


Blasphemy said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


aechelbarger said:


I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL
Our developers are considering this idea. Let's hope it will be added in the future.
lets not it's a terrible idea, more whinners crying they can't habdle getting hit....
Sorry for using the forum to make a suggestion...I didn't intend to make it a volatile subject and didn't mean to sound like a "whinners" (i didnt quite translate that? i am assuming you meant winners? Or whiners?...mmm..) Anyway as almost all fortifications cost rubies i assumed also that fireship fortifications would also cost rubies... I hope that you can "habdle" a simple suggestion that the game ASKED for without negitive feedback:) or is that blasphemy to suggest also?

whoah touchee lol 

but anyway, i think maybe a new skin for our havens, that can withhold Fireships with no damage to the troops and our haven??? 

only way to get around from being attacked by one is having this haven skin....

.....

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Frank Connett
10 May, 2016, 2:40 AM UTC
Oh I don't know....... How about a real Global Chat that everybody can access
UTC +0:00
JackTheReaper
10 May, 2016, 11:56 AM UTC

First i m against building defense against FS...there is just no point for that...if you affraid that your unite get hit..then harbor them or use rubies item

we have a big problem in this game which is sharing reports...

sometime a player make a big kill that we want all the members to see and enjoy seeing a 400 dreads  dead....

the only way to do that is make a screenshot of the report >>upload it on the net>>ask adviser to send the link to all the members


we want more flexible sharing methods...like Travian the game...where each report whether raid or blockade get it's own link and u can copy that link and posted in the chat and everyone else can just press the link to see the reports....this feature will be a good addition to the game



UTC +1:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
10 May, 2016, 1:46 PM UTC
ligolaspoland said:

First i m against building defense against FS...there is just no point for that...if you affraid that your unite get hit..then harbor them or use rubies item

we have a big problem in this game which is sharing reports...

sometime a player make a big kill that we want all the members to see and enjoy seeing a 400 dreads  dead....

the only way to do that is make a screenshot of the report >>upload it on the net>>ask adviser to send the link to all the members


we want more flexible sharing methods...like Travian the game...where each report whether raid or blockade get it's own link and u can copy that link and posted in the chat and everyone else can just press the link to see the reports....this feature will be a good addition to the game



nice idea love this 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
1720854 users registered; 42322 topics; 270815 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger