All Categories

What Item would ye add to the game if ye were a developer?

What Item would ye add to the game if ye were a developer?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Apr 18, 2016, 19:3704/18/16
Apr 18, 2016, 19:39(edited)
03/04/16

Because I will never use it.

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

But this building gives you valuable bonuses. Why do you want to delete it?

Apr 18, 2016, 19:4704/18/16
03/04/16

If I was a developer I would add...

I would add more funtions to the maps.

1) A scroll wheel zoom would be a dream.

2) The possibility to add marks on the map and save them.

3) The possibility to add notes to those marks.

4) The possibility to measure the distance between two marked points.

5) The possibility to estimate traveling times between those points considering the type of unit.

6) The possibility to see also the friends on the map. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2016, 14:3804/19/16
09/17/15
osaiber said:

If I was a developer I would add...

I would add more funtions to the maps.

1) A scroll wheel zoom would be a dream.

2) The possibility to add marks on the map and save them.

3) The possibility to add notes to those marks.

4) The possibility to measure the distance between two marked points.

5) The possibility to estimate traveling times between those points considering the type of unit.

6) The possibility to see also the friends on the map. 

I like these suggestions. Let's discuss them with other players. Maybe they have their own vision of how it could be made.
Apr 25, 2016, 21:2504/25/16
12/31/15
I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL
Apr 26, 2016, 06:0704/26/16
09/21/15

aechelbarger said:

I would add a defense against fireships...I even have thought up what it could be...Mines..mines were used very extensively in the past as a defensive measure against navel attacks.. maybe this is something you could build in the waters around your haven and the more you built the more % you would defend against fireships.. Maybe one mine is 1% or 10% but they have to be revived with click like scally.........................or you could eliminate fireships:) Now thats a real suggestion with potential:) LOL

if we are going to apply this suggesstion than allow members to build fireships, because than there is no point of investing rubies.

other thing is if we can't allow fireship to be build instead of rubies, than mines should also cost rubies & they can't be revived. (Yeah it depends how many you lost during fs strike & rest prevails) let say you had 50 mines, 25 destroyed in fs strike so rest is 25 & you can purchase new for rubies, can't revive old.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 26, 2016, 11:4704/26/16
09/17/15
aechelbarger said:

Our developers are considering this idea. Let's hope it will be added in the future.
Apr 26, 2016, 12:0004/26/16
09/21/15

Our developers are considering this idea. Let's hope it will be added in the future.

if they are going to add defense against fireships which is reviveable, than i am not going to invest anything at all in FS.

Apr 26, 2016, 16:5204/26/16
03/27/14

aechelbarger said:

lets not it's a terrible idea, more whinners crying they can't habdle getting hit....
Apr 26, 2016, 21:0904/26/16
12/31/15
Blasphemy said:

aechelbarger said:

lets not it's a terrible idea, more whinners crying they can't habdle getting hit....
Sorry for using the forum to make a suggestion...I didn't intend to make it a volatile subject and didn't mean to sound like a "whinners" (i didnt quite translate that? i am assuming you meant winners? Or whiners?...mmm..) Anyway as almost all fortifications cost rubies i assumed also that fireship fortifications would also cost rubies... I hope that you can "habdle" a simple suggestion that the game ASKED for without negitive feedback:) or is that blasphemy to suggest also?
Apr 26, 2016, 22:5004/26/16
03/27/14

aechelbarger said:

Blasphemy said:

aechelbarger said:

Sorry for using the forum to make a suggestion...I didn't intend to make it a volatile subject and didn't mean to sound like a "whinners" (i didnt quite translate that? i am assuming you meant winners? Or whiners?...mmm..) Anyway as almost all fortifications cost rubies i assumed also that fireship fortifications would also cost rubies... I hope that you can "habdle" a simple suggestion that the game ASKED for without negitive feedback:) or is that blasphemy to suggest also?

whoah touchee lol 

but anyway, i think maybe a new skin for our havens, that can withhold Fireships with no damage to the troops and our haven??? 

only way to get around from being attacked by one is having this haven skin....

May 10, 2016, 02:4005/10/16
02/14/15
Oh I don't know....... How about a real Global Chat that everybody can access
May 10, 2016, 11:5605/10/16
10/20/15

First i m against building defense against FS...there is just no point for that...if you affraid that your unite get hit..then harbor them or use rubies item

we have a big problem in this game which is sharing reports...

sometime a player make a big kill that we want all the members to see and enjoy seeing a 400 dreads  dead....

the only way to do that is make a screenshot of the report >>upload it on the net>>ask adviser to send the link to all the members

we want more flexible sharing methods...like Travian the game...where each report whether raid or blockade get it's own link and u can copy that link and posted in the chat and everyone else can just press the link to see the reports....this feature will be a good addition to the game

May 10, 2016, 13:4605/10/16
03/27/14
ligolaspoland said:

First i m against building defense against FS...there is just no point for that...if you affraid that your unite get hit..then harbor them or use rubies item

we have a big problem in this game which is sharing reports...

sometime a player make a big kill that we want all the members to see and enjoy seeing a 400 dreads  dead....

the only way to do that is make a screenshot of the report >>upload it on the net>>ask adviser to send the link to all the members

we want more flexible sharing methods...like Travian the game...where each report whether raid or blockade get it's own link and u can copy that link and posted in the chat and everyone else can just press the link to see the reports....this feature will be a good addition to the game

nice idea love this