WANTED: Commodore CatNip

6 Replies
Luna Blackheart
15 November, 2015, 7:15 PM UTC

WANTED: This is Commodore CatNip. 

He is wanted for several offenses, including, but not limited to: 

* Pinching off the Rat Basterds rum and trading it to support his herbal habit 

* Peeping on several Bonny's Beauties in their off-duty activities 

* Chasing the Rat Basterd cadets around with forks while making threats to eat them with a side of tuna 

This pirate must be made to walk the plank at Sharkwater Bay. 

If you see Commodore CatNip, report to Last-Laugh Luna immediately. 

⚔ Adrenalize Me ⚔
UTC -5:00
Blasphemy
16 November, 2015, 3:16 PM UTC

Looks like the rat bastards have a sense of humor     (Oo.) Oooooo,  i like it

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Anne Bonnie
17 November, 2015, 11:25 PM UTC

Shiver me timbers! Me little Kraken went fer a walk 2 days ago... his bed was not slept in last night... Who is this CatNip? Could he steal me precious?

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
18 November, 2015, 2:28 AM UTC
eh does he not look like, hmmm just maybe, ooh be catfish tiss does, that ol catnip mug shot looks like turlough 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
JustJoking
14 December, 2015, 6:51 AM UTC

I hope you put this in our BH file, Luna! 

By the way, I may have spotted him on me haven. Darn scurvy wee beast, I swear I saw his tail and hat from behind a rum barrel by me Smuggler's Den. A true wonder me war elephants hadn't trampled him. We'll make shark bait of him yet! 
Juggernaut Jade
popeye
15 December, 2015, 3:37 AM UTC

furr be it from me to ..tail ye what to do.. howl ever..if its a cat ye be feline ..sore about.. best leave a can o tuna fish out..

Luna Blackheart
16 December, 2015, 7:46 AM UTC
PUNNNNSSSSS!!! 
⚔ Adrenalize Me ⚔
UTC -5:00
1777494 users registered; 47989 topics; 285893 posts; our newest member:joxongir