This topic is closed

Wind up yer brain and win a prize of 1,000 Rubies!

11 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
12 October, 2015, 4:06 PM UTC

Wind up yer brain and guess what young Anne Bonnie did to get herself out o' this pickle!

"She was alone, tired and wounded. Her Crew was still in the sea and they did not know that Spanish dogs were hiding 5 powerful ships in the Port Royal and were preparing for a final battle. Anne should have done something to save her Maties...."

One o' the Captains to correctly guess Anne's secret weapon will win a prize of 1,000 Rubies!

Hint: be attentive, a picture will help ye to find the answer.

UTC +0:00
turlough
12 October, 2015, 6:46 PM UTC
fireships its always fireships :D blows up all the things 
Matthew.T.L.2
13 October, 2015, 8:06 AM UTC
I will take a wild guess and say that Captain O'Malley will make the creepy mountain with a face come to life and attack them with it or Fluffy will come to the rescue.
Beware the Merchants...
Quahawg
13 October, 2015, 2:00 PM UTC

I believe she uses her very " easy on the eyes " beauty and her " siren " vocals to lure the Spanish ships to the shallows of the reef. Then using the battle scared ship on the right  ( which appears to have the " Jolly Roger "  showing faintly through its top sail )  to make their escape.   

Anne Bonnie
Administrator
21 October, 2015, 4:32 PM UTC
Any other ideas, Maties?
Blasphemy
21 October, 2015, 7:43 PM UTC

all i can think is of it had to do with ships and pirate swords, and the ocean,

so me think that crazy dare devil Anne Bonnie, sailed on with one of her fastest ships she had hidden at sea

and called out to her mates and got there in time, she hail fire on them scurvy spanish dogs

taking all there ships down to david jones locker,

DEATH TO YE SPANISH DOGS DEATH TO THEM ALL

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
restless
26 October, 2015, 2:26 PM UTC
I think captain bonnie has potion around her neck. Drink it and fight all the soldiers. Yooo Hoooo Hoooo
UTC +10:00
VelociraptorDono
27 October, 2015, 4:24 AM UTC

I believe it has something to do about the chain around her neck... she released the kracken?

She drank a potion.
as a genuine Lord, i use the fork and knife to eat humans.
Matthew.T.L.2
29 October, 2015, 8:38 AM UTC

If third try's are permited here perhaps she will use the potion on her mates and make them strong enough to fight the Spanish.

Also if I may say so those ships in the picture look quite a bit like ships from Empire Total War.

Beware the Merchants...
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
31 October, 2015, 2:23 PM UTC

Mystery solved!

Me secret weapon be a Kraken with a spine-tinglin’ name… Fluffy. Aye aye, this ghastly creature was hidden behind the stone.

Fluffy be a funny sort, harmless as a sandcrab – but once he crawls underwater, head fer the hills, matey! There, in his natural element, his tentacles swell enormously. Aye, he be a frightnin’ sight to see slitherin’ under the sea!

VELOCIRAPTORDONO  solved the mystery and won a prize of 1,000 Rubies! Congratulations! 

MATTHEW.T.L.2 how did ye know about Fluffy?! I am impressed...I decided to give ye 1000 Rubies as well!

Piratically yers,

Anne Bonnie

VelociraptorDono
31 October, 2015, 9:39 PM UTC
Thank you Anne! Would do anything against that filthy blige rat of Carlos IV.
as a genuine Lord, i use the fork and knife to eat humans.
Matthew.T.L.2
31 October, 2015, 10:11 PM UTC
Thank you very much Captain Bonnie, Was reminded of the skin of the kraken from PotC from that strange blob in the bottom left.
Beware the Merchants...
1667237 users registered; 34144 topics; 253881 post; our newest member:robertas1992