All discoveries researched, but the 7 percent production increase is not applied

4 Replies
Black
25 September, 2015, 5:50 PM UTC

Hi,

I've finished researching all discoveries available for me, including the ones that reach level 20.

The last one was finished yesterday at around 11 am, so I thought I would get the 7% increase sometime today.

However, nothing changed. I know this because I checked the production rate, and it has not increased since yesterday.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

UTC +2:00
turlough
26 September, 2015, 7:38 PM UTC
hihi sounds like a technical issue so there is the off chance that clearing cache might do something but not likly the only real thing to do would be to submit a ticket and await a responce buddie
UTC +0:00
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
28 September, 2015, 12:33 PM UTC

Black, yer boost will begin the day after you have researched all Discoveries.Ye will see that +7% bonus is active when visiting "Discoveries".

UTC +0:00
Black
28 September, 2015, 2:19 PM UTC

Hi,

I've checked, and the 7% bonus hasn't been activated yet. I think today would make 4 days following all discoveries being researched
Blasphemy
28 September, 2015, 5:40 PM UTC

you need to take this to the help desk so they can directly check this out and guide you from there 

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/53

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
1658607 users registered; 33335 topics; 251609 posts; our newest member:felauvi