All Categories

The Crowbar's Nest  (Ye official RANT thread)

The Crowbar's Nest (Ye official RANT thread)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 25, 2020, 19:1611/25/20
02/20/17

The Crowbar's Nest (Ye official RANT thread)

Tell us your RANT!!!

What's got ye blood pressure flushin' ye face huh?  Doesn't have to be game based.  Here is a place to vent it.

PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN... If ye got to spit a batch of monkey feathers all over someones face give us a laugh with it.  Anyone can make a normal cuss word.  Come up with some fartackin' originals that aren't too vulgar for the wee folk learning to read eh.

The Point of the thread is to vent ye steam and share a laugh.  No need for hate speech and callin' individuals out if ye feel me.

For example:

It irks my goatie that nunya bilgepumpin' ratstinks responded to me shanties thread.    Blarfatargin' riznil stompers!   It hurt me feelers ye know.

Shark sharts and penguin farts I wish I had unlimited rubies.  What's with those nimconpoots expectin' me to pay fer all this stuff all the time.  't aint easy keepin' up with the Davey Jones' ye know!  It boils me stewpot that me fireships land on an offensive stat instead of that dubloonin' Jugg's defensive one!

Blast bebothered I miss those goldfishin' barnicle buddies.  Why did it all have to go to  chamberpots and wipin' rots.  Dern plague infestations and bandit MASKS!   Havin' to wear this junk hides me beautiful tricolored whiskers!

K your turn do me Proud and hold ye RANT SCRAWLIN' on high atop of the Crowbars Nest  (heheh)

Hey someone has to sort galley scraps.  You volunteered mate.  Should it get out of hand I'll understand if it has too be shut down.  It will be fun while it lasted right?  Ye got to adimit it has a catchy title.  😋

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 25, 2020, 18:4512/25/20
10/27/16

So when do we combine the 10 APP accounts to form one account according to Plarium rules  ???

Feb 21, 2023, 16:0702/21/23
Feb 21, 2023, 16:09(edited)
03/07/16

IMO this game will die very quickly now, we can't compete against the bot and as you all will notice, new bots  pop up every few days now.  I'm guessing the only way to last a little longer is to stop holding blocks and give up buying ruby's.  Russia may not be able to win the war with Ukraine, but they won this one, I am not going to continue to invest in the game.  The bots have taken any enjoyment I had in the game.  

Mar 2, 2023, 17:0303/02/23
Mar 2, 2023, 17:12(edited)
02/20/17

Parsnips and turnip tops they be turnin' the game upside down like an alt player stirrin' soup complaining to both BH's how they blocks got hit.  I can relate to ye setinment.  Sure they devour all resources like a plauge of locust.  They can whittle down a loaded barge quicker than a sculptor on his 3rd triple expresso.  One thing I've learned fightin' the world from my rock.  They only win if you quit.  There is nothing they can do to you.

except maybe....

send 1 DC at a bastion in a continual parade on a bastion thru each account so they don't violate tos,,,

Since I already stopped paying I'm going to crack a big smile if that happens (chuckles)

May 11, 2023, 08:2605/11/23
07/28/15

I have no rant.... just stopped by to split this pitcher of beer with Keel D. Haul cuz I find him entertaining. And that hat... Oh my does that hat make me wanna slip into some night clothes and lucid dream about wearing one just like it. 😂 

Cheers.