Did you miss me ?

Did you miss me ?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 17, 2019, 02:2409/17/19
04/06/17

Did you miss me ?

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS I'M BACK !

Some of you should hold your pants as i don't like all those fireships sent on me during my summer break ! 

Did you miss me ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2019, 12:3509/18/19
06/30/16
I don't think anyone really cares, or honestly knew you were gone, but I will make a post it note that you are, an stick it in the restroom so when I,m taking a Number 2, I,m thinking of you!!!! 
Sep 22, 2019, 07:0809/22/19
Sep 22, 2019, 07:10(edited)
04/06/17

shaneleereid said:

I don't think anyone really cares, or honestly knew you were gone, but I will make a post it note that you are, an stick it in the restroom so when I,m taking a Number 2, I,m thinking of you!!!! 

Hello Mister { fake name } , can you tell us all why you don't use your real in-game name when you talk to me ? 

I hope you will find your lost peanuts to use your name .... in the mean time if you are who i think you are i hope you will be kind enough to remove your shipwrecks from my fancy sandy beach - thank you  

I would give you a firm handshake if you ever decide to use your real name but i know you don't wash your hands after using that mentioned toilet ...sooo keep your hands to yourself 

PS: don't forget - DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE 

Jan 1, 2020, 01:3701/01/20
06/30/16
what!? really well now, you dont know fake from real, sorry to say that has been my name since 72 so I like how you go off blurring your chops saying an thinking what you believe an whats real to fake, an that is a fake name Shane Lee Reid, well then if that the case , then I guess I don,t know or have a name, so I can't give you my real name you said Shane lee Reid is fake, well then let it be, but in all honest, you just answered your own question, so there for that is my real name , your one an only Shane R (( now what my fake name is(( Morbid Angel)) just one of my favorite easy light metal bands I like to listen to before sleep, Soo say what you will Nightmare, I don't believe that is'nt  much of a real name either, now is it, I dont have nothing to hide, why would I , an by the way , its only a game, an this is some silly azz response, that what I do, cause I,m Shane R or AKA my real fake game name ((Morbid Angel)) ....AARRR to you Sir Nightmare an fair winds....
Jan 5, 2020, 22:0301/05/20
08/20/15

Come on  Nighty  say it ain't so ???????????????

you forgot us already
Feb 4, 2020, 12:2702/04/20
04/13/18

nightmare said:

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS I'M BACK !

Some of you should hold your pants as i don't like all those fireships sent on me during my summer break ! 

Did you miss me ?

I have to ask Ron NSF, who you are.........

Feb 12, 2020, 15:3902/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 18:06(edited)
07/28/15

I don't think anyone realized you ever took a break from the game last summer. Perhaps, the fact that you are egotistical and make threats to everyone, as well as the fact that you automate hundreds of accounts has something to do with that. How we supposed to know you weren't around when your accounts sail themselves? I mean I guess there's the lack of threatening mail... but then again, I'm sure most of us blacklisted your messages by now. ::shrugs::

I wonder what you did on your break - I mean it doesn't appear that your game streaming hobby has really gone anywhere. You do realize, you have to be a likable person for something like that to take off, and you need lots of GOOD content. ::Yawns:: Gamers could slip into a coma if they had to watch your content on replay all day. 

Is this the reaction you were hoping for? Don't go trying to kid us, we all know your ego is big, but it's also fragile. It's why you get mad and resort to threats so quickly. 

Cat-nip and chill, NM. Don't get those little kitty beans in a knot, or the server might plan a mass-neuter.  Heh heh heh heh

Feb 12, 2020, 16:3402/12/20
Feb 12, 2020, 18:07(edited)
01/23/19

MOMMAGEDDON said:

I don't think anyone realized you ever took a break from the game last summer. Perhaps, the fact that you are egotistical and make threats to everyone, as well as the fact that you automate hundreds of accounts has something to do with that. How we supposed to know you weren't around when your accounts sail themselves? I mean I guess there's the lack of threatening mail... but then again, I'm sure most of us blacklisted your messages by now. ::shrugs::

I wonder what you did on your break - I mean it doesn't appear that your game streaming hobby has really gone anywhere. You do realize, you have to be a likable person for something like that to take off, and you need lots of GOOD content. ::Yawns:: Gamers could slip into a coma if they had to watch your content on replay all day. 

Is this the reaction you were hoping for? Don't go trying to kid us, we all know your ego is big, but it's also fragile. It's why you get mad and resort to threats so quickly. 

Cat-nip and chill, NM. Don't get those little kitty beans in a knot, or the server might plan a mass-neuter.  Heh heh heh heh

Très bien dit Dame

Feb 13, 2020, 04:1202/13/20
01/25/15

I saw him on CoD.....

Feb 14, 2020, 01:4102/14/20
07/11/15

Joker said:

I saw him on CoD.....

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Apr 24, 2020, 13:4704/24/20
03/28/20
Gloves are coming off. You have definitely arrived now