All Categories

Presenting Changes To In-Game Offers

How to join our moderation team?

Presenting Changes To In-Game Offers

Dear players,
Due to recent exchange rate fluctuations for such currencies as GBP, AUD, and CAD, we had to increase the prices of some of our in-game Offers.
This decision was necessary to ensure that we can continue to provide you with the best possible gaming experience.
We will continue to review our prices going forward and adjust them in line with global exchange rate changes.
Thanks for your understanding, and good luck on the battlefield!
Plarium 

Views
Comments
Mar 2, 2023, 12:2203/02/23
Mar 18, 2023, 00:2603/18/23
10/27/16

Glad to hear you are trying to make more money at players expense.

Try cheaper packages so those who have no money might be able to participate.

Might even bring back older players.

CrowbarModerator
Mar 18, 2023, 12:4503/18/23
03/07/16
Master Blaster

Glad to hear you are trying to make more money at players expense.

Try cheaper packages so those who have no money might be able to participate.

Might even bring back older players.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

The cheapest packages are as low as $1 or 1 EUR. These are very rare, but there are also packages <10 USD/EUR which are less rare and 10 USD/EUR or more which are very common. Here is a 5 EUR example from my account right now: https://prnt.sc/LFMyUoXuLQcV (23k rubies, 200 Juggs and Subs, 15 Plagues and Krakens,... doesn't look expensive to me).

If you spend very little, it seems to me that rare offers of very cheap packages are not a problem (as you don't spend often), and if you spend little (but not so little that buying rarely for 5 USD/EUR or less is enough), then $10 almost whenver you want should be good.

So, what am I missing?

I am not dismissing your request, but before I pass it on I need to understand it.

Mar 30, 2023, 22:0903/30/23
10/27/16

Simply put, some or most players do not have $1000 to spend monthly to be competitive or be able to survive an onslaught on their Presidio's or Bastion. I have good offers also, oh, just one ..https://prnt.sc/24m1-IiKfpHm. You must have said something, first time I've seen a purchase this good for me in a very very long time. AND 3 AT THAT. 

So if you passed it on or someone saw it ... THANK YOU

P.S. If I take the offer, I won't see another like it for a year or so ... get it ???

CrowbarModerator
Mar 30, 2023, 22:3703/30/23
03/07/16

I didn't say anything to anyone because I didn't get the problem.

It is as I said above:

1. If you only ever buy offers under $10, they are rare. I'd expect you get another one (maybe not like this... I've never seen an offer this good!) in a month or so. I'd prefer those offers to be more frequent, but if this is your spending range, I guess it makes sense to not buy more often.

2. If you spend $10 or below, but never above, decent offers are common. You usually get 2-3 avery other day.

One thing that you should never do (unless you have cash to burn), under any circumstances, is buy offers above $10. If you do, your price tier rises and you start getting only expensive offers. In my experience, it takes between a month and a half and two months of not spending a penny to drop a single tier (they are, IIRC, <$10, $10, $20, $50, $100,...). So, no metter how nice that offer for $13 or $20 is, don't go for it unless you're willing to not spend a cent for the next two months.

When I was still spending, my approach was: check offers every day and by good ones up to $10. With time, the rubies accumulate, and then you have plenty (easily over 1M) when you need them. But it takes time, so don't spend only when you expect to need them, because cheap offers are limited.

Apr 1, 2023, 18:4204/01/23
Apr 1, 2023, 18:42(edited)
10/27/16

I believe you do understand ... nice expressive response, very clear.

I hope PLARIUM will give these offers to low level players without upping their tier.

Maybe giving them extra lower cost offers more often.

THANKS CROWBAR

CrowbarModerator
Apr 1, 2023, 21:4204/01/23
03/07/16

Sadly, they are very reluctant to mess with their pricing policy, but I'll pass this on and we'll see if they consider it. 🙂 Thank you for clarifying it further.

Apr 11, 2023, 12:3704/11/23
10/18/17

Another problem for Europe due to sanctions against Russia? First, you kick all Russian players out of the game, and now you are trying to restore your earnings at the expense of those who remained. I'm not ready to pay you) Sorry.

CrowbarModerator
Apr 11, 2023, 22:1704/11/23
03/07/16

You're not making any sense. The exchange rate mentioned here is between World currences and it has nothing to do with Russia, war, sanctions. Even if it did, "boo-hoo-hoo, my game price being affected a bit is a huge problem caused by evil Europe's actions against Russia" is a really silly "argument".

Before Plarium remembered to start updating the pricing (a few months ago), one could save more than 20% just by picking the right currency. That was neither good for the company nor fair to the players who didn't know the trick or couldn't switch the currency for whtever reason.

You don't have to pay, of course. You can be a free-to-play player, like so many others. Perfectly fine.