All Categories

Balance Changes In Progress-Oriented Tournaments

How to join our moderation team?

Keep An Eye Out For It!

Ahoy Captain,

We have adjusted the balance of some of the Tournaments to make them more interesting.

Do not forget to check out the "Tournament" tab to see the changes before you start participating!

Piratically yers,
Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley

Views
Comments
Nov 20, 2020, 14:0111/20/20
Nov 26, 2020, 17:3011/26/20
Nov 26, 2020, 17:47(edited)
01/01/17

Did this happen already? if so, which tournaments.. which games and in what ways is balance changing.? 

I see nothing different mentioned in Pirate Brawl tournament section.. perhaps the pirate brawls do not have changes? I did not notice any changes under other event tournament tabs either

Should I assume it will be VERY OBVIOUS if any changes have been applied? Hard to understand the mechanics of game with out details of how the game is changed

BUT.. I was looking for a place to ask about when did the Mass attacks have travel time boost ability removed? I did not find any mention of this happening.. was it on purpose or is that an accident of updates? 

CrowbarModerator
Nov 26, 2020, 21:1611/26/20
03/07/16

Which games is simple: we are in the subforum of "Pirates: Tides of Fortune", so that game. Knowing Plarium, likely the other games too, but you won't get that info here.

The affected tournaments are Progress and Upgrade. Apparently, Plarium improved the rewards. That's about all the info on this subject that I have.

The change won't be retroactive, so look in the new tournaments (the Upgrade one should start tomorrow, I think).

As for the mass attacks, I never saw them having the boost ability. Maybe they did in the earliest days of charts, but not for years now.

Dec 3, 2020, 17:1112/03/20
08/22/15

why do you not have any info on the Brawl changes?