All Categories

GAME SPEED ISSUES

GAME SPEED ISSUES

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 30, 2017, 00:3701/30/17
09/20/16

GAME SPEED ISSUES

The game has been unplayable for the last 6 hours... loading speed and update speeds are totally unacceptable. Waiting 4-5 minutes for a screen to load and update makes it impossible to play.

Some more specifics:  Sending a message to the coalition board, it takes nearly one minute from the time you hit enter until your message shows up.  Totally disrupts the conversation stream.

Weird reports "Not enough resources" or "item broken into pieces" seem to show up randomly instead of the screen you expect.

Some of the standard screen reports are corrupted, like a raid report missing the resources captured section at the top.

Main speed problem is response time to keyboard input that enters new data.

This has to be a Plarium update that has gone awry.  Browser only interpret what they are given they don't cause these kinds of problems.

Plarium: What is going on?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 10:1501/30/17
11/17/16

Richard said:

The game has been unplayable for the last 6 hours... loading speed and update speeds are totally unacceptable. Waiting 4-5 minutes for a screen to load and update makes it impossible to play.

Some more specifics:  Sending a message to the coalition board, it takes nearly one minute from the time you hit enter until your message shows up.  Totally disrupts the conversation stream.

Weird reports "Not enough resources" or "item broken into pieces" seem to show up randomly instead of the screen you expect.

Some of the standard screen reports are corrupted, like a raid report missing the resources captured section at the top.

Main speed problem is response time to keyboard input that enters new data.

This has to be a Plarium update that has gone awry.  Browser only interpret what they are given they don't cause these kinds of problems.

Plarium: What is going on?

Hello Archon,

Are you using Firefox? If so please try using Chrome or another browser to enter the game.

If you still continue dealing with those kind of issues please do the following to understand the reason of lag:

1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6

2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG

3. Try to access the game

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g

5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.

6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.

If you are using Firefox please do the following:

https://support.plarium.com/files/pscreen_instruction_en.pdf

They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 30, 2017, 10:2801/30/17
09/17/15
Hi! Which browser do you use? 
Jan 30, 2017, 12:2701/30/17
02/25/16

I use Firefox and have the same issues as Richard...

Game loading bar stops at 80% then takes several more minutes to load.  Game works normally but there is about a 40 second lag between any entry and the game response to it, including coalition message postings, purchases, equipment breaking, switching between screens, selecting and sending units etc.

This has been an issue for about the last 20 hours. Firefox has not updated in that timeframe so it's a change to something on the Plarium server that causes the problem. Sorry, but I am not switching browsers to play a game, I'll switch to a game that works on my browser. Unless I misunderstood something I am the Customer here.

Jan 30, 2017, 13:3901/30/17
04/02/16
same problems since friday pm! The game is incredebly slow since then and totally messy ! UNPLAYABLR
Jan 30, 2017, 17:0101/30/17
04/02/16
amok46 said:

same problems since friday pm! The game is incredebly slow since then and totally messy ! UNPLAYABLR
It works again!!!! After 3 days of mess! Thanks for fixing the issues!
Jan 30, 2017, 21:0901/30/17
02/22/16

Hello folks, I have tested many browsers with the game.  These are my findings.

Chrome is the best.

Maxthon browser is good/fast

IE is 'ok'

Others are 'meh'

Firefox/Waterfox is by far the slowest and the worst.

running win 8.1 64bit

Jan 30, 2017, 21:2101/30/17
11/17/16
boisdejustice said:

Game loading bar stops at 80% then takes several more minutes to load.  Game works normally but there is about a 40 second lag between any entry and the game response to it, including coalition message postings, purchases, equipment breaking, switching between screens, selecting and sending units etc.

This has been an issue for about the last 20 hours. Firefox has not updated in that timeframe so it's a change to something on the Plarium server that causes the problem. Sorry, but I am not switching browsers to play a game, I'll switch to a game that works on my browser. Unless I misunderstood something I am the Customer here.

Have you tried updating your Flash player?
Jan 30, 2017, 21:2201/30/17
11/17/16
amok46 said:

amok46 said:

It works again!!!! After 3 days of mess! Thanks for fixing the issues!
Good to know the issue is fixed! And thank you for your patience! 
Jan 30, 2017, 21:2601/30/17
11/17/16

Toni Stormshield said:

Hello folks, I have tested many browsers with the game.  These are my findings.

Chrome is the best.

Maxthon browser is good/fast

IE is 'ok'

Others are 'meh'

Firefox/Waterfox is by far the slowest and the worst.

running win 8.1 64bit

Thank you for presenting are your findings! 

Well got to admit I haven't really tried any other browser but Chrome. It's working perfectly fine for me, no important issues there. I suggest using Chrome 100%! 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 31, 2017, 10:0301/31/17
09/17/15
boisdejustice said:

Please update your Flash Player. The last Firefox update didn't go well and is causing the issues. Also, please try installing a 64-bit version of Firefox. 
Feb 1, 2017, 17:2902/01/17
Feb 1, 2017, 17:38(edited)
10/16/15

Hi,

meanwhile the game does not load in chrome, edge or Firefox as well. 

Stops at 80 %. If you get in nothing works, no reply from your server. 

ps: Yes, i loaded actual flashplayer and refreshed Cache in Chrome, Edge and Firefox.

Feb 2, 2017, 11:1102/02/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! Which browser do you use? 

i use chrome browser(Tonaya's special edition) ^^

it is rare and one of a kind 8)

Tonaya
Feb 2, 2017, 14:0302/02/17
11/17/16
Rare edition huh? Just for you Tonaya? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.