All Categories

Purchase of upgrade sketches with drachmas doesn't work

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 4, 2017, 04:3101/04/17
07/21/15

Although I have enough drachmas to buy the amount of upgrade sketches I want it doesn't let me buy them. It just takes me to a bank card page to try and make me buy other things with real money instead of game drachmas! I tried refreshing the page and trying again but the same thing happened. I want to be able to buy the upgrade sketches before the 30% discount lapses.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 4, 2017, 05:0601/04/17
07/21/15
Tried again after refreshing page yet again and clearing the cache, cookies etc but still the game won't let me buy the upgrade sketches, it just takes me to a payment page for various packages and drachma deals. Maybe it takes a while before the game updates drachmas that have been recently won but the last drachmas I won was more than half an hour ago and the correct amount of drachmas is showing in the top right corner but I still can't use them to buy the upgrade sketches I want. I don't want to have to stay up all night to see if it will eventually work. It is unacceptable that I have already spent ages trying to win a few more drachmas before the 30% discount on upgrade sketches lapses and now that I have enough drachmas, not being able to use them due to some bug in the game. The reduction in the cost of upgrade sketches is only valid till 12 noon so I request that you extend the offer until at least 12 hours after this bug is fixed.
Jan 4, 2017, 08:4501/04/17
08/03/15

Hello Archon,

Please contactour support team. We apologise for the incovenience.

Jan 4, 2017, 08:4901/04/17
07/12/15

Eroica said:

Tried again after refreshing page yet again and clearing the cache, cookies etc but still the game won't let me buy the upgrade sketches, it just takes me to a payment page for various packages and drachma deals. Maybe it takes a while before the game updates drachmas that have been recently won but the last drachmas I won was more than half an hour ago and the correct amount of drachmas is showing in the top right corner but I still can't use them to buy the upgrade sketches I want. I don't want to have to stay up all night to see if it will eventually work. It is unacceptable that I have already spent ages trying to win a few more drachmas before the 30% discount on upgrade sketches lapses and now that I have enough drachmas, not being able to use them due to some bug in the game. The reduction in the cost of upgrade sketches is only valid till 12 noon so I request that you extend the offer until at least 12 hours after this bug is fixed.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/33799_beware-when-buying-upgrade-sketches-----