Avast Captains! Recall Button!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
Feb 27, 2015, 09:3602/27/15
01/13/15

Avast Captains! Recall Button!

Dear Players,

It has come to our attention that many of you are experiencing issues with the game at the moment, and that certain functions are not working as intended.

Our developers have already fixed the issue with the “Recall” button, and that feature should now be working normally.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences or interruptions these issues may have caused, and would like to reassure you that our development team is currently doing everything they can to resolve the problems as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Plarium Team

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2015, 17:1903/01/15
06/03/14

Can I offer a suggestion?  I think that many of the problems could be resolved and prevented if there was scheduled server maintenance.  Alerting players that there will be maintenance at weekly interval and time, and merely "resetting" the server should resolve many of the bugs/crashes/lag.

Blizzard does it.  I feel that your player base wouldn't mind if you did weekly or bi-weekly maintenance, even if it meant resetting the server.

Mar 2, 2015, 18:3003/02/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

Anne Bonnie said:

Dear Players,

It has come to our attention that many of you are experiencing issues with the game at the moment, and that certain functions are not working as intended.

Our developers have already fixed the issue with the “Recall” button, and that feature should now be working normally.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences or interruptions these issues may have caused, and would like to reassure you that our development team is currently doing everything they can to resolve the problems as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Plarium Team

Anne BonnieCharacter
Mar 3, 2015, 13:4603/03/15
01/13/15

Captains, we update the game every few weeks. Usually we do it on Wednesday or Thursday. On this day every player receives a notification about the update
maintenance. Everyone who plays will see it and won't panic. Usually our update lasts 5-10 minutes.