All Categories

Brotherhood Adventure

Brotherhood Adventure

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 7, 2020, 09:5707/07/20
05/14/20

Brotherhood Adventure

Hi ... As far as I know, the brotherhood adventure can be organized as it is completed on the same day. So, provided that it is completed, 4-5 or even 6 can be placed on the same day. My old brotherhood was 3-4 times a day. In my current brotherhood, only 1 is held per day. It is usually completed within 2 hours. Then there is no new one until the next day. I want to ask; When the degree of brotherhood is high, is the limit of arranging brotherhood adventure restricted? Or is this because of the preference of the brotherhood leader?

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jul 7, 2020, 12:3607/07/20
03/07/16

I'm pretty sure that you're mistaken. I've been playing for almost 7 years now, in small and big BHs, and I have never seen BH adventures go at the rate of more than one a day. I also lead a BH on s1, and there is no setting for this (it wouldn't really make sense to have a setting to limit your own BH more than needed).

More precisely, after the current one's time (24h) is out, the next one starts the first time when any of the players logs in or reloads the game. That way, you can get 2 adventures in the same day (one from the previous day, and then one that'll spill in the next day), but their beginnings still need to be at least 24h apart.

Jul 7, 2020, 14:3307/07/20
Jul 7, 2020, 14:35(edited)
05/14/20

No, I'm absolutely sure. I experienced this in my old brotherhood. When one adventure is completed on the same day, the other is starting, there is no doubt that you are more experienced and knowledgeable about the game. But as I said, I was saying something I experienced personally...

CrowbarModerator
Jul 7, 2020, 15:3207/07/20
03/07/16

Demet Nymn said:

No, I'm absolutely sure. I experienced this in my old brotherhood. When one adventure is completed on the same day, the other is starting,

The question is when did the previous one start. If it did the previous day, then it's in line with what I wrote.

That being said, it wouldn't be the first time that I'm wrong. I can ask further, but some elements of the game are different between platforms, so please either provide your ID string (you can get it by clicking on it in the bottom left of the Help window) or specify which platform (Plarium (app included) or FB) and server (The Pirate Bay/The Golden Coast/Sirens' Strait) you're playing at. No need to include coordinates.