Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

Ahoy there, Captains!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Fixed the Brotherhood Brawl Points display in the Tournament tab

- Fixed Sketch purchase display in the Smuggler's Den when buying with Idols

- Fixed the alert Players receive when recalling Units from Treasure Islands

Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!

Piratically yours!

Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 18, 2020, 03:4508/18/20
Aug 18, 2020, 03:45(edited)
02/20/17

Your Brotherhood Leader adjusted the minimum Points required to claim Rewards for completing Stages in Brotherhood Brawls. It is now 0 Points.

Is that correct?

CrowbarModerator
Aug 18, 2020, 12:1608/18/20
Aug 18, 2020, 21:45(edited)
03/07/16

LazyRay said:

Your Brotherhood Leader adjusted the minimum Points required to claim Rewards for completing Stages in Brotherhood Brawls. It is now 0 Points.

Is that correct?

It shouldn't be, as the minimum is 2000 points. Please, raise a bug ticket here. Make sure you include your info (so they can find the BH in question) and the screenshot of your chat where the message is visible.

Aug 19, 2020, 15:4608/19/20
Aug 19, 2020, 15:57(edited)
01/01/17

Do site updates have a different thread or is this where I should ask about latest site update?
this seems to be ingame related and I tried to share picture of our brawl  matchup but it just replaced my screen with picture knocking me out of game.. when I logged back in their was no evidence anyone else could see my posted picture I tried to share as a test
I do not need this feature and it is not important .. but since you posted the update I thought you should be informed it does not seem to work as intended.. the following is the notice we all recieved in last few hours.. could you explain how it is supposed to work,  .. does it mean we are supposed to be able to post picts in BH chat? which chat system if not in game BH chat system?
I only tried the drag and drop method to share a file.. it mentions "or using a few buttons"  but no mention of what buttons.. 

New chat feature available 08/19/20 12:26 AM

In the latest update, we added a file sharing feature to our chat system. This means you can now share images or files with your friends and clan mates with just a few buttons, or by dragging and dropping the file into the chat window.

We also plan to add this feature to the chat system in Plarium Play in the near future.

There are more awesome things coming soon, so stay with us!

CrowbarModerator
Aug 19, 2020, 16:4908/19/20
03/07/16

Scurvy, you'd normally open a new topic in "Bug reports" for a new issue, or raise a bug ticket.

As for the image upload issue, I've just sent you a screenshot from the game. It seems to work fine. Did you receive it?

Aug 19, 2020, 16:5708/19/20
Aug 19, 2020, 17:54(edited)
01/01/17

Ahhh.. so it is not the BH chat but the other chat where we get solicited to sex sites.. 

I don't like nor use that feature - I tried to block that feature..
we have Discord to share picts and it can be shared with many at once.. 

Thank you very much for explaining this update
it was unclear.. this new feature is not my cup of tea

added edit: now that I had time absorb your info.
Just in case it matters...
They may still want to disable the ability to drag and drop image to BH chat as that is actionable & kicked me out of game..
That opens image in same window as game 

I know not to do it anymore..
just let Them know just in case it matters "them"

thanks

CrowbarModerator
Aug 19, 2020, 18:3608/19/20
03/07/16

I don't use that chat either and I know only one BH that does. I wonder why Plarium bothers. 

Drag and drop, as far as I know, cannot be enabled or disabled, because the game is a Flash program. One entity (like a single image, but interactive), so drag and drop is just browser's default action. For me (it took me a while to find a file manager on my computer :-D), it opens the dragged object in a new tab. For you, it seems to be the current tab. Likely a matter of some browser setting somewhere.