Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Aug 6, 2016, 05:5108/06/16
11/06/14

jamesorpinjr said:

Terrible Ten Blockades not Tallying correctly.

I have blockades from last weeks Talley that are being attacked and freed. However those blockades from last weeks event that are being freed are counting against this weeks event. I have to make up those from last weeks event before I can advance in this weeks event. That is just not fair. Last week was last week. This week is this week. So far it is over 350 blockades I have to make up. I say again, NOT FAIR.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS, BUT CHECK THESE TOTALS OUT

Scourge of the week --- last weeks total ---3200

Ye Present Station    --- This weeks total --- 620

Legends of all time   --- Total Blockades --- 4063

Shouldn't the 3200 and 620 add up to 4063 since I started blockading during last weeks event. except for of course my 3 resource blocks. Then if you factor in the over 350 blocks that were freed, well, it gets even worse.

So remove let's say for argument the 350 number from last weeks blocks, you get ---2850

now add the 620 ---3470, nearly 600 point difference from the 4063 total.

My total for this weeks event looks like it should be at least 1200+ ( at this point in time )

Maybe after event ends auto return units to Harbor.

If not, keep better statistics on weekly events. WEEKLY being the key word here.

I maybe misunderstanding your post but. Legends of all time is based on most blocks starting from December 2014 based on a one week total. So if I had 1k blocks on a weekly basis my total since that point will always be 1k.  but if there was a single week where I had 2k then that week would put my ranking at having 2k blocks.
Yer Present location is based on the blocks you acquire from the start of weekly reset till the end. Any blocks you captured prior to reset are counted for the previous week. 
Scourges of the week is the prior weeks rankings.  The game cannot auto recall your troops it doesn't know why you have a haven blockaded. I could blockade an entire BH argument sake and if the game recalled my troops because it thought I was doing blocks I'd be livid, wouldn't you? In the end it is your responsibility to oversee where your troops are deployed. Also something to note those players doing the ransom board wouldn't be happy either this would effect them as well. 

Aug 6, 2016, 05:5508/06/16
Aug 8, 2016, 12:47(edited)
11/06/14

So when are we going to get the ability to view Bastion defense in the stats page. I can see what my crew put in presidios but if I want to know what they put in the bastion for an exact value I have to sit there with a calculator 

I have no idea. But I will ask.
Aug 8, 2016, 20:1508/08/16
03/27/14

Icy said:

So when are we going to get the ability to view Bastion defense in the stats page. I can see what my crew put in presidios but if I want to know what they put in the bastion for an exact value I have to sit there with a calculator 

I have no idea. But I will ask.

Please do, this should have been added from the beginning when bastions where given to us in the game

I wanna know who and just how much my bh is defending, instead of guessing....

Aug 14, 2016, 06:3808/14/16
07/23/16
can we sell or trade relics, I found 6 spyglass right in a row over 10 min. Is it worth it to keep it, but trading them or gift them would be better
Aug 14, 2016, 07:0508/14/16
09/21/15

whatwhy912 said:

can we sell or trade relics, I found 6 spyglass right in a row over 10 min. Is it worth it to keep it, but trading them or gift them would be better

you can sell them for resources, for this move them to chamber first & than sell it.

Aug 14, 2016, 16:1508/14/16
Aug 15, 2016, 13:12(edited)

A simpler way to add all of your brotherhood members as friends (or even be able to quickly view which members in the Brethren Court you currently have as a friend), either with one click in the member list or once you join a brotherhood, all of the members are automatically added .

Not all players would like to have the entire BH in Friends list. You can add them one-by-one if you need them to be your Friends. We will soon improve this option.

And are there any plans to have alternate ways to earn Idols? 

No, as far as I know.

Aug 22, 2016, 00:1908/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 12:48(edited)
05/11/15

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to do this question...

It's possible to change the words in the "censured words database"?

Pasta, pesto, cellulare, all the words that contain "anale" like pianale canale etc and really more others words aren't insults, offenses , bad words or vulgarity.. sometimes it's hard to read a phrase full of **** and *** and ***... and no one of these words are offenses

Often we need "to dot" the words to write a readable message

Obviously punctuate the words makes censorship totally useless if anyone want to write insults to someone...

So or the censorship will be right targeted, or it's better remove it 'cause it is a bad solution with no utility: don't stop volgarity and make hard or awful the use of the chat

Thanks

I will add those words to the list :)

Aug 22, 2016, 08:5208/22/16
Aug 23, 2016, 09:51(edited)
11/06/14

We did have a thread about this in the past it was pinned. something along the lines of "Since when is TRUTH an obscene word"

But yes I do agree some of the censord words are ridiculous. 

We could create another topic with a more corresponding name and gather information there. How do you think?

Aug 22, 2016, 13:3508/22/16
Aug 23, 2016, 09:52(edited)

When we have a Brotherhood Adventure of raid rival havens,  when you select go it takes you to Prizes.  It probably should take you to My Enemies.  I realize that it's just defaulting but it's not intuitive for newer players. 

A "nice to have" along the same lines would be if the tabs under the "Pillage and Plunder" button were sticky.  For me I use the my enemies tab much more often than the prizes tab.  If it would just return to the tab I last used I'd be a happy camper.  :)   Thanks for listening. 

Dren

When you press that button, it opens the Attack menu which starts with the Prize tab. Just switch to the tab you need. But I will ask if we can move it.

Aug 23, 2016, 02:3908/23/16
Aug 23, 2016, 10:02(edited)
06/19/16

Can an option be added in settings to turn on/off a chat notification sound? I'd like a simple little ding to let me know when a BH member writes something. I often multi-task when doing quests and don't have the game window on top of my desktop. A notification would be helpful.

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Aug 27, 2016, 15:0708/27/16
Aug 29, 2016, 10:23(edited)
05/11/15

Icy said:

We did have a thread about this in the past it was pinned. something along the lines of "Since when is TRUTH an obscene word"

But yes I do agree some of the censord words are ridiculous. 

>>> We could create another topic with a more corresponding name and gather information there. How do you think?<<<

Yeah it's a great thing, in that way we could better target the censored words' database.

Exactly!
Aug 28, 2016, 22:3308/28/16
Aug 29, 2016, 10:24(edited)
08/31/15

I like the idea of changing the censored words. Having a week or month each yr. (to be established by you) that players can add or subtract censored words from the list. not all countrys have the same bad languarge words.

Lady Rouge

I suggest that one of our players creates a list and updates the first post with new information which I could pass to our devs.
Aug 30, 2016, 20:2108/30/16
Aug 31, 2016, 09:55(edited)

If you have a haven blockaded, then why do fellow BH members still have the option to reinforce that haven, even if they technically attack you and are liberating it?

As soon as a haven is blocked, it should only give the option to liberate it, and the option "send reinfocements" should be deactivated at that moment.

Or .......

You should have the option to send reinforcements to the haven your fellow BH member has blocked and therefor defend the blockaded haven together with your Bh member and thus make it harder for the oposing players to liberate it.

It's either or, but you definitively have to make a change.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards, Daysleeper

We're not planning to change the mechanics of Blockades. You can fight with your BH members in such cases.

Aug 30, 2016, 22:1008/30/16
Aug 31, 2016, 09:56(edited)
07/14/16

Is it possible to add some warning when I'm about to attack my BH's ally?

I've hit our ally once and had to refund him resources raided.

There are no restrictions for Ally attacks. Maybe we will create some in the future.
Aug 31, 2016, 03:3808/31/16
Aug 31, 2016, 10:12(edited)

Hi, Here are couple of nice suggestions.

1. Display raid limit when you hover on heaven on the map, searching him on your enemy list is a hustle.

Declined. Currently we don't have a correct information about raiding limits stored in the game. You should track raids on your own.

2. Same as 1, just in the raid/attack report.

Same here.

2.1. Issue a warning if you try to raid a heaven that you've already reached the raid limit on.

3. Change the view scale in the map (zoom out), dragging is a bitch. (Excuse my french ^^), alternatively add the option to display more elements in the map view of the map like heavens.

I will pass this suggestion.

4. When exploring/traveling the map always display coordination (center of the screen or where the mouse lays), rather then hover a random heaven for it. 

I will pass it.

5. Very important IMO : enable a feature to view all the reports from a certain heaven, you want to know your past and how you two have interacted in the past and hunting the reports individually is not practical, and after you interact alot remembering is impractical as well.

Declined. We can't store so many reports on our servers. it would require too much space.

6. Enable "attack" for heavens like in Treasure Islands, so that your troops can auto back home after, rather then sending a blockade or sending a blank raid when you got 0 left.

Declined. Treasure Islands are an exception. You need to take care of your Units on your own.

7. Map view - when a heaven is blockaded you cannot see he's level,

Could you please illustrate it with a ss?

8. TONS of people asked/cried about it, did not see it asked here officially : Clarity in prizes, ye ye I know that the more fog is involved the more Plarium benefits, yet the lack of clarity around prizes really hurt sub-veteran players such as me, veterans have a big margins for trials and errors and can figure stuff out pretty easily, wheres for the rest its just frustrating. Prizes has minimal lvl of clarity and there is alot to do I will give some examples tho, Show the amount of the "bank", show exact/avg att/def at the prize, elaborate if there is some kind of interest involved in the bank payments/sacrifices , insert some tool-tips explaining the basics of the prize system, you've said that the small prizes you receive "Have some interaction with your banking balance", are they fully deducted from your balance? or they'r like side bonuses partially deducted.

Declined. Prizes are a part of the game you need to discover by yourself.

Now you might wrongly claim that you have left us in the dark so we can "diverse" and develop our own strategies, this is wrong, as I said the veterans will figure the best way out of the fog in no time while for the rest that cant afford the resources it will take ages to figure out. it's just too foggy to be healthy.

I Know its alot of feedback for a relative quiet forum but I did invest the time cuz I've seen that you are willing to improve and be fair to the community and endorse feedback, so there you have it, enjoy ^^.

Ow, I would like to thank you for your hard for on that occasion as well, it's very much appreciated.

Regards, Avi.

Aug 31, 2016, 10:1608/31/16
Sep 1, 2016, 10:49(edited)
10/20/15

We want to increase the numbers of Bh emails allowed to leader + adviser from 5 emails to more of them.

During war , 5 emails are ridicules to keep everyone informed.

We need unlimited numbers of emails or at least 10 emails per leader/adviser.

Passed to devs
Aug 31, 2016, 11:5408/31/16

daysleeper said:

If you have a haven blockaded, then why do fellow BH members still have the option to reinforce that haven, even if they technically attack you and are liberating it?

As soon as a haven is blocked, it should only give the option to liberate it, and the option "send reinfocements" should be deactivated at that moment.

Or .......

You should have the option to send reinforcements to the haven your fellow BH member has blocked and therefor defend the blockaded haven together with your Bh member and thus make it harder for the oposing players to liberate it.

Regards, Daysleeper

We're not planning to change the mechanics of Blockades. You can fight with your BH members in such cases.

So technically what you are saying here is that players can start boosting eachother within the BH for PvP points and experience.

That does NOT make any sense ....

Aug 31, 2016, 13:0508/31/16
Sep 1, 2016, 10:44(edited)

SwagOnEm said:

Hi, Here are couple of nice suggestions.

1. Display raid limit when you hover on heaven on the map, searching him on your enemy list is a hustle.

Declined. Currently we don't have a correct information about raiding limits stored in the game. You should track raids on your own.

Looks like it already exists, Just need to be linked!http://prntscr.com/cchvwx
It doesn't work properly at the moment. When it's fixed, we'll return to this discussion. - Alyona.

5. Very important IMO : enable a feature to view all the reports from a certain heaven, you want to know your past and how you two have interacted in the past and hunting the reports individually is not practical, and after you interact alot remembering is impractical as well.

Declined. We can't store so many reports on our servers. it would require too much space.

I'm talking about the reports that already exist, Its very easy to link them technically by the heaven's coordinations/ID.
Do you mean those which are currently available? - Alyona. 

7. Map view - when a heaven is blockaded you cannot see he's level,

Could you please illustrate it with a ss?

http://prntscr.com/cchz43, You can only see the blockader level. Hovering doesn't work also.
Are you sure that player is in a BH?  - Alyona.

8. TONS of people asked/cried about it, did not see it asked here officially : Clarity in prizes, ye ye I know that the more fog is involved the more Plarium benefits, yet the lack of clarity around prizes really hurt sub-veteran players such as me, veterans have a big margins for trials and errors and can figure stuff out pretty easily, wheres for the rest its just frustrating. Prizes has minimal lvl of clarity and there is alot to do I will give some examples tho, Show the amount of the "bank", show exact/avg att/def at the prize, elaborate if there is some kind of interest involved in the bank payments/sacrifices , insert some tool-tips explaining the basics of the prize system, you've said that the small prizes you receive "Have some interaction with your banking balance", are they fully deducted from your balance? or they'r like side bonuses partially deducted.

Declined. Prizes are a part of the game you need to discover by yourself.

Urggggg :).

Btw are you located in Hertzelia? :) Good day.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 1, 2016, 10:3509/01/16
09/17/15
SwagOnEm said:

Btw are you located in Hertzelia? :) Good day.
No, that's where our HQ is located. Our studio where the game is developed is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Sep 1, 2016, 12:4409/01/16
03/27/14

daysleeper said:

daysleeper said:

Or .......

Regards, Daysleeper

So technically what you are saying here is that players can start boosting eachother within the BH for PvP points and experience.

That does NOT make any sense ....

they can not do that because there is cheaters among this game and they have alts ( more then one account ) and then they reinforce these 

one of thee reason why we lost targets....

and no she isn't saying attack your bh she is saying work with them and attack to gain pvp like hitting a bastion or precids using joint attacks... 

so pvp is easier, 

the key to this is work together get your bh to work with you

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.