Comments
Feb 17, 2018, 03:0202/17/18
04/06/17

I am here just to read comments 

Feb 17, 2018, 12:2302/17/18
07/28/16
Crowbar said:

KingRat said:

Amazing. The BIG BOYS go crying to Plarium and right away Plarium moves to help them. Here is the definition of spamming from Webster;
Definition of spam
unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places

Apart from being "commercial", the reports you flood people with are indeed "unsolicited" and "sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places". Thank you for the definition that confirms it.

KingRat said:

We are using a legitimate tactic of targeting an enemy and blinding their communications.

Like Privateer said, it's an exploit (of the fact that they cannot turn off their own communications), but let's assume that you're right, that it's legitimate tactic simply because the game allows it. In that case, this forum allows players to ask for improvements, and the devs are equally allowed to do those improvements that they deem fit. So, requesting and getting the ability to control your own communications is also "legitimate tactic" (not to mention that it's a very reasonable request).

KingRat said:

We out number them, yes, but that is our only advantage; they are far more powerful than we are.

Who made them like that, if not their hard work (and, likely, cash)? Again "they are better at this game, so we need Plarium to fight our war for us". 

KingRat said:

There is not hardly a single Brotherhood over the ranking of 50 with a Bastion over 5.

Bastion over level 5 requires certain strength. If you're not up to it, play at the level that suits your strength. They worked and paid for it, and you want it gifted. Truly fair...

KingRat said:

Act in favor of the "pay to win" bunch and watch how many other players decide that this game is dead.

I've heard this funny "argument" loads of times. It keeps getting repeated every month or so, for years now, and it boils down to "You're in trouble when free players leave (which they never do, btw) and you're only left with those who are paying you to play". Plarium's accountants must be out of their minds from sheer panic now. 

Feb 18, 2018, 00:2802/18/18
12/19/15

i always love to read theses "heated arguments" here on forum. Debate is fine but people rarely change their opinion. I personally think that some BH leaders use this Small vs Big BHs argument as a way to validate their "political power" as well as a recruiting tool. I have never seen people complain about a game so much in my life. I love passion in real life... however, complainers are weak people who cannot enact change on their own b/c they lack the discipline and fortitude to do it on their own...

With that being said, we as purchasers and users of an online gaming platform are not the company itself. Frustration is an understandable part of this game. However, the game developer aka Plarium should listen to those avid users who feel passionate about change and enhancements to this game. We are the buyers and customers that pay their bills. Therefore, I fully support and advocate the ability to filter reports for Bastions. I have experienced the Cloud of War attack myself as well as have had it used on my former BH's Bastion. In the manner it was used, i found it to be an ineffective battle strategy b/c it was not fully used for the true intended purpose... Instead, it bogged my reports down with 1 hit raids which became annoying and took away from helping my BH members coordinate defensive and offensive tactics against pirates who were legitimately harrassing and attacking them with REAL RAIDS as well as  FIRESHIPS. The question is will Plarium support their own customers request and allocate their programmers time to updating the code within the game to allow for such change given that their is NO Financial Gain from this customer request... to me, the players are their customers. Therefore, they should respond and incorporate this basic customer service request. This change will further mitigate the Cloud of War attack from being the hinderance it is. 

The small BH vs Big BH argument is better served in a separate forum... in which everyone can debate it til the end of time... with no one answer being correct bc Empires Rise and Fall regularly in this game. 

Feb 18, 2018, 10:5202/18/18
Feb 18, 2018, 10:54(edited)
07/28/16

Thank You for the duplicitous, comments queen Rat.

I did Join The Elite Fighting Force, and so did some of My Crew from Rum Raiders.

The Pirate Horde.

Some thing, you and your so called friends, I think feel dismayed about, as you always seem to bring it up "Jack"

Good Day to you, Be Safe

CrowbarModerator
Feb 18, 2018, 17:5802/18/18
03/07/16

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

1) Our developers are currently working on anti-spam protection and some new filters for your battle reports and messages. Still, you can report all spammers to our Support and we'll block their account.

While they're at it, can we also get a filter for received haven reinforcements? These also get abused for the same purpose.

Bonus points if you make it possible to run off all but the first report since the units were last returned to the same player, or since the last login of the player who's getting those reinforcements, or something similar, to make it impossible to spam-reinforce, yet still keep track of real reinforcements (and spy ones).

Feb 22, 2018, 22:0002/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 22:20(edited)
02/20/17

I was just showing all of Peonix some of the maruaders their blocks supply me with in single file parade.  :))

Why spend 2 hours doing that?  Because it is fun.  Isn't the game designed to be fun?  Why target a specific group? For me it had to do with provocation.

The game really is pretty boring outside the prizes.  Why should small or noncoiners always have to put out the PvP buffet for the big dogs?  Why should we not be allowed to have a feature in the game like pardoned troops just because someone strong enough to knock them out repeatedly gets their kicks picking on the underdog?

Why should not the underdog bite back in any way possible?  Up to and including what you have defined as "spam" attacks.

Myself I was using it as an opportunity to bury the raid reports on some of the blocks I knocked your BH off.  Since I have read this thread and know now that it is considered a ToS violation I will stop this action.  Personally I support anyone who does stand up against the kings money and all his men no matter how they do it.

There is always the option to not reinforce your level 20 bastion and avoid the spam eating contest.

CrowbarModerator
Feb 22, 2018, 23:0902/22/18
03/07/16

KDH said:

I was just showing all of Peonix some of the maruaders their blocks supply me with in single file parade.  :))

Always quick to excuse your dishonest actions, like abusing the exploit that Plarium forgot to patch. Might have been more convincing if you didn't pick on (at least) one of the weakest players in the BH.

And still using your alt(s), I see. How noble of you! We should all strive to become as holy... 

KDH said:

Since I have read this thread and know now that it is considered a ToS violation I will stop this action.

If only your timing was not in perfect sync with this topic, some deluded fool might have believed that you "didn't know"... 

To conclude: "I stand up against bullies [so I'll resort to poaching some low level accounts]!" and "I fight against injustice [using my alt(s)]!".

That "injustice", of course, being that we're simply stronger than you and your alts, and you tried really hard in the past to have our whole BH as enemies because one member "disrespected your flag" (according to you, of course).

It seems to me that all the abusers are the same, with the same sad BS stories that sound good only to those who don't know what you've filtered out.

Feb 22, 2018, 23:5802/22/18
02/20/17
I really wish you had not posted this on the forums and let him know Crowbar. One more day and his account would have been banned. Oh well, I guess Keel D Haul will have to go back to doing nothing for two hours again. 
Feb 23, 2018, 06:1702/23/18
Feb 23, 2018, 06:52(edited)
02/20/17

Is it still against ToS if they ask me to?  Maybe they're bug testing and I should assist.  Could someone official let me know I've a screenshot to verify they invited me to do so.

Believe what you will seems you're pretty convinced how it happened.  I did it.  I'm proud of it.  I'd do it again repeatedly if it wasn't something that would get me banned.  To me any discomfort my enemy may endure is a source of pleasure and entertainment for myself. It makes me smile even more knowing I wasn't the only one doing it.

Alts?  Who has time for that?  I've only one account and it isn't hardly worth playing as it is.

That last FS must have  been closer than I thought  (chuckles)

Crowbar said:

We should all strive to become as holy... 

Feb 26, 2018, 16:1602/26/18
04/06/17

not a coiner he says 

Mar 9, 2018, 08:1703/09/18
01/02/15
Nightmare said:

not a coiner he says 

Why did this coiner send unsupported cannon dreads? more money than sense!
Mar 15, 2018, 16:1703/15/18
02/20/17

So what frequency of attacks am I allowed to use against another BH's bastion?

There is no "timer" like the ones for raids and FS's.  Even if I don't send what they call a "significant" raid there should be a frequency limit defined that I am allowed to go by in between attacks to remind them I'm here to annoy them until they quit annoying me.

Mar 21, 2018, 13:3703/21/18
Mar 21, 2018, 13:37(edited)
02/20/17
I'm guessing once a day is okay?  What about once per hour?  Every 30 minutes?
Mar 23, 2018, 22:2103/23/18
10/26/15
KDH said:

So what frequency of attacks am I allowed to use against another BH's bastion?

You should stop if you see that they started to cry on forums about too many reports, be merciful.
Mar 27, 2018, 19:5403/27/18
Mar 27, 2018, 19:55(edited)
02/20/17

ROPL

You are a gem!  Me thanks fer the bellyroll.