How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Feb 10, 2018, 11:1002/10/18
Feb 11, 2018, 22:03(edited)
02/20/16

Raventor said

Piracy - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy

Piracy is an act of robbery or criminal violence by ship or boat-borne attackers upon another ship or a coastal area, typically with the goal of stealing cargo and other valuable items or properties. Those who engage in acts of piracy are called pirates. The earliest documented instances of piracy were in the 14th century BC, ...

Pirates Tides of Fortune Pirate Game

It is not called Farmers of Fortune My Friend

Regards

Feb 11, 2018, 12:3102/11/18
Feb 11, 2018, 12:33(edited)
12/23/16

I am NOT in any of the Brotherhoods involved in this discussion. I think spamming someone, and telling the community you’re doing it, is the act of a child that has been punished, and still wants to be carrie on doing what was wrong. I doubt it is having any effect, except to make your brotherhoods look foolish. I think the moral High Ground goes to Luka and his Brotherhood. You are just giving them more ammunition, to get rid of non-coiners and small coiners ( $10 max) like me

Feb 11, 2018, 14:3702/11/18
11/06/16
the question was asked not to argue or cause trouble i was told by others that you called all in this bh coiners as it stands i have spent 0 on this game also i play other plarium games and everyone i have talked to are mad about what you are doing and are saying that if it doesn,t stop they are going to send messages to plarium and demand your removal from the game i do not wright this to cause any trouble but to let you know what is up in the other plarium games as hey don,t want it happening in thier games. so i will say have a good day my friend
Feb 11, 2018, 19:1102/11/18
09/20/16
hey small rat, or black rat or i don t what, do you recruit ??? I d like to spend my life to send thousands ofbonnies 1 by 1 against a bastion... I m a no life loser and i could do it 24 7 !!! so i think that your BH would be the best one for me... Actually, i m playing with the Pirate horde and i must admit that here, we destroy all the weaks sauces we can find in the map... But i have a problem : sometimes, i buy packages and the boost 50% of / def so it means that i m a coiner... I know that in your BH ( if it s possible to call a gang of clowns a BH ), you hate the coiners so especially for you, i could stop buying anything in the game and i could become a weak a s s like you... Please, recruit me !!! ha ha ha :)
Feb 12, 2018, 00:0802/12/18
11/20/16

Diana The Dog Killer said:

I am NOT in any of the Brotherhoods involved in this discussion. I think spamming someone, and telling the community you’re doing it, is the act of a child that has been punished, and still wants to be carrie on doing what was wrong. I doubt it is having any effect, except to make your brotherhoods look foolish. I think the moral High Ground goes to Luka and his Brotherhood. You are just giving them more ammunition, to get rid of non-coiners and small coiners ( $10 max) like me

Simple to the point with no crazy art work so WE all can read the salient points, and what Most of us, who are not in the Alliance of spamming potatoes are thinking!

I am not in any of the Brotherhoods either God forbid I would join one of them.

Feb 12, 2018, 11:2602/12/18
01/02/15

Diana The Dog Killer said:

I doubt it is having any effect, except to make your brotherhoods look foolish.

As a few of them have clown avatars, I think that says it all.

Bing on the Clowns!

Feb 13, 2018, 20:3802/13/18
10/26/15

Raventor said:

I strongly believe Pirates Bay should be for people that spend money on the game.

hohoho omg, please tell us more about that

are you planing to do something special to each other ?
Feb 14, 2018, 01:1802/14/18
04/30/16

Anyone that spends any money on the game whether it be $10.00 or $10,000.00 is a coiner. Your a coiner if you spend any money on the game period, but what I don't understand is why is it that these powerful BH's want the players that don't spend much on the game out of The Pirate Bay Server? There are people that have been in this game 3 years and longer and just because they don't spend a small fortune they shouldn't be condemned for it. I don't think it's fair that a very large BH attacks these small BH's with the idea that they will be taken out of the game. Why is this right? Why can't people just play the game because they enjoy the game? Why is it that the large BH's are constantly attacking the small BH's? Is it that you like being a bully? You know that a small BH can't possibly stand up to the large BH's, but what gives you (the large BH's) the right to decide that they shouldn't be in The Pirate Bay? Just because they don't spend the huge sums of money on the game as others do? Some people can't afford to spend a fortune on this game every week but they still have every right to play the game in The Pirate Bay. I've been in the other servers, and personally I hate the other servers. It seems the players in those make their own rules up as they go. The game is totally different from The Pirate Bay, to the Golden Coast. But if they want to play in The Pirate Bay, that should be their perogative and they shouldn't be run out just because the large BH's want them out. I also can't believe that Plarium would allow such antics to happen.

Feb 14, 2018, 08:1902/14/18
Feb 14, 2018, 08:37(edited)
07/28/16

Let me clarify piratespy90

A) It is MY PERSONAL View that NON Coiners should play in a different server

NOT The Pirate Hordes View

B) The Pirate Horde do not have official Enemies or Allies, as far as The Pirate Horde are concerned any one NOT in The Pirate Horde is Fair Game

C) Any Troops I have purchased have come from the game owners a fact that can be proved in a court of law.

D) I do not care what money you spend or how much you spam people, Like someone has already stated in this thread, by spamming and twisting a private conversation bring it out to a public forum, you do look like naughty child syndrome, trying to justify your own bad behavior.

A simple spam filter would help the game, The reason you do not want it is ( In My Mind) is to continue trying to control the game and gang bully any one that disagrees with you.

BTW Bad Behavior, When I say this I am not talking about the constant spamming you all are doing. 

Feb 15, 2018, 05:2802/15/18
04/30/16

Don't lump me into that spamming category because I for one am not doing this, I just came across this post and when I read the part that the large BH's wanting the small BH's off of the server The Pirate Bay, I was shocked. I have nothing to do with the spamming, nor do I bully players, and it's not the way I play the game, and  your assuming that because I responded to the post that this is the way I play the game. I was responding to the post of wanting the small BH's and non-coiners out of this server, because I couldn't believe my eyes  and just couldn't quite wrap my head around what I was reading. That a BH could actually want to drive another out of the game. That's sad. Especially when its just a game. It's not real life. There are many small BH's out there that deserve to play in the server The Pirate Bay, if they wish. So let me ask you this, are you wanting just the small BH's out of The Pirate Bay or just the non-coiners? or both and why? Once a person signs up to play this game, which ever server the game puts them in, they deserve to play that server.

Oh and as for your comment " you do look like naughty child syndrome, trying to justify your own bad behavior." I don't have bad behavior, and what exactly does naughty child syndrome look like? I'm simply a player that enjoys playing the game. and I don't have any kind of syndrome. 

Feb 15, 2018, 10:1702/15/18
Feb 15, 2018, 10:31(edited)
07/28/16

piratespy90 said:

I just came across this post and when I read the part that the large BH's wanting the small BH's off of the server The Pirate Bay, I was shocked. 

Congratulations pirate spy 90, on your 3rd forum Post, Congrats.

I guess All The Kings Men are a bulling brotherhood with rubies, your right, However Its a Pirate Game, I am sure The small Pirate Horde will get over being bullied.

Please do not worry The Pirate Horde is not going off the server

Regards

Le Barracudda 

I

Feb 15, 2018, 11:3102/15/18
04/06/17
Feb 16, 2018, 01:3402/16/18
08/22/16
3 members of a total of 64 over level 100 does NOT equate to "most",  and that total member count is half of the spamming BH. Perhaps you should go recount...
Feb 16, 2018, 02:1102/16/18
07/06/17
rh23152 said:

3 members of a total of 64 over level 100 does NOT equate to "most",  and that total member count is half of the spamming BH. Perhaps you should go recount...

Feb 16, 2018, 12:1702/16/18
10/01/17

Raventor said:

piratespy90 said:

I just came across this post and when I read the part that the large BH's wanting the small BH's off of the server The Pirate Bay, I was shocked. 

Congratulations pirate spy 90, on your 3rd forum Post, Congrats.

I guess All The Kings Men are a bulling brotherhood with rubies, your right, However Its a Pirate Game, I am sure The small Pirate Horde will get over being bullied.

Please do not worry The Pirate Horde is not going off the server

Regards

Le Barracudda 

I

So we have a small Brotherhood big Brotherhood and YOUR Brotherhood.....or you already forgot ?

Just in case y'all forgot - https://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/brotherhoods/74157_rum-raider/     

and - https://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/brotherhoods/47758_looking-for-a-new-crew-to-run-with--check-us-out-at-rum-raiders--/ 

and - https://thegrid.ai/rum-raiders-brotherhood/ 

Now lemme tell ya short story about what happened and how BIG Raventor is - he got slapped in the face and Storte whoop his arse  and he did NOTHING about it (except abandoning his how he said ''elite fighters''  ship like a real RAT ) 

And NOW he trying to cure his broken ego by torturing small players  

RAVENTOR you must be so proud on yourself now 

Feb 16, 2018, 20:2002/16/18
02/29/16

Hello, Captain!

1) Our developers are currently working on anti-spam protection and some new filters for your battle reports and messages. Still, you can report all spammers to our Support and we'll block their account. 

2) Sharing screenshots of personal chatting with Support agents and even other players is against our forum rules. Captains, please edit your original posts and comment or I will be forced to remove them all. 

Feb 17, 2018, 00:3502/17/18
02/04/16

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hello, Captain!

1) Our developers are currently working on anti-spam protection and some new filters for your battle reports and messages. Still, you can report all spammers to our Support and we'll block their account. 

2) Sharing screenshots of personal chatting with Support agents and even other players is against our forum rules. Captains, please edit your original posts and comment or I will be forced to remove them all. 

Amazing. The BIG BOYS go crying to Plarium and right away Plarium moves to help them. Here is the definition of spamming from Webster;

Definition of spam

unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places

We are using a legitimate tactic of targeting an enemy and blinding their communications. It has nothing to do with spam. And if they do not like it, well, how do we feel when they take out every effort we make to upgrade our Bastion or hold a Presidio? We out number them, yes, but that is our only advantage; they are far more powerful than we are. Take a look at the Brotherhoods LEFT in the game. A close look. There is not hardly a single Brotherhood over the ranking of 50 with a Bastion over 5. Did not use to be that way, because the bigger and stronger Brotherhoods let the smaller ones build till they were a worthy foe. Not any more, and the worst of the worst is The Pirate Hoard, although there is another that runs a close second. So go ahead. Act in favor of the "pay to win" bunch and watch how many other players decide that this game is dead. Every rule that was in place when I first started to play; the rules that made for a more or less level playing field, have been ignored to make this an uneven playing field for the big time spenders. No more requirement for rum to keep your troops intact. No sirree bob!! Have as big of a fleet as you are willing to pay for!! And the devil hang the small players. This is no longer a strategy game, and anyone saying that it is insults the intelligence of everyone else. It is simply this; a pay to win game. And if it is not fixed, this game will die. That is a shame, and it is being done for short term profit. How silly. 

Feb 17, 2018, 00:4802/17/18
01/01/17
Your methods of Disrupting communications is no more than an exploit, from coding not implemented at the same time as a report filter for personal Havens or Presidio's, your actions in calling for all your BH to do the same is by definition Spamming , no better than a DDos attack on a server, to complain this has or will be fixed is stupid, i understand the frustration that the developers are more happy to take more and more $$ and allow huge fleets rather than keeping the game on an even keel. But aim your frustrations at Plarium, and not at people who are prepared to carry on playing whether for the better or worse.
Feb 17, 2018, 01:2102/17/18
09/20/16
And now, the poor spammer is crying... Well, i have always said that this guy had only 1 problem in this game : he is weak and jaleous of the players who know how to build a strong BH... His revenge has been to send fakes attacks non stop 24 7 to spam the reports of the players who come to destroy him and his BH... What s next, cry baby ?? you will ask to all the members of your BH to reset and do you think that they ll follow you like poodles ??? ha ha ha :) the fact is that you re a loser and that in less than 3 months, you ll play alone because the others players of your BH will understand it and join a good BH... You re welcome to send waves of new fakes attacks against our bastion and it will be a pleasure for us to help you to leave this game... good luck
CrowbarModerator
Feb 17, 2018, 02:3802/17/18
03/07/16

KingRat said:

Amazing. The BIG BOYS go crying to Plarium and right away Plarium moves to help them. Here is the definition of spamming from Webster;
Definition of spam
unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places

Apart from being "commercial", the reports you flood people with are indeed "unsolicited" and "sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places". Thank you for the definition that confirms it.

KingRat said:

We are using a legitimate tactic of targeting an enemy and blinding their communications.

Like Privateer said, it's an exploit (of the fact that they cannot turn off their own communications), but let's assume that you're right, that it's legitimate tactic simply because the game allows it. In that case, this forum allows players to ask for improvements, and the devs are equally allowed to do those improvements that they deem fit. So, requesting and getting the ability to control your own communications is also "legitimate tactic" (not to mention that it's a very reasonable request).

KingRat said:

We out number them, yes, but that is our only advantage; they are far more powerful than we are.

Who made them like that, if not their hard work (and, likely, cash)? Again "they are better at this game, so we need Plarium to fight our war for us". 

KingRat said:

There is not hardly a single Brotherhood over the ranking of 50 with a Bastion over 5.

Bastion over level 5 requires certain strength. If you're not up to it, play at the level that suits your strength. They worked and paid for it, and you want it gifted. Truly fair...

KingRat said:

Act in favor of the "pay to win" bunch and watch how many other players decide that this game is dead.

I've heard this funny "argument" loads of times. It keeps getting repeated every month or so, for years now, and it boils down to "You're in trouble when free players leave (which they never do, btw) and you're only left with those who are paying you to play". Plarium's accountants must be out of their minds from sheer panic now.