All Categories

Brawl is a joke - Plarium needs to fix it

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 15, 2020, 22:4003/15/20
01/23/17

This week's Bh Brawl tournament, RUal BH went from 30k to 3 Mil points in 10 minutes. Within less than 30 minutes, they got to 5 Mil +.

Roughly 1 Mil points came from prizes, roughly 4 mil from Unit Collection (prize payouts).

I'm not going to talk about how these guys got about 4,000,000 fleet/armada units from prize payouts in less than 30 minutes. Of course, 70-80% of those have been reinvested in prizes, but still its surreal.

I'm not even going to talk about how these guys managed to kill at least 350 lvl 150+ prizes in less than 30 minutes (most of which BTW have been done from 20-30 accounts all lvl 70-80). BTW - EURU got over 1,000 lvl 150+ prize kills in 1-2 hours, too. That is hilariuos. All these have been reported to Plarium, who will probably do nothing about it, as usual.

Instead, I will point out to the fact that Rual made 99% of their points from prizes.

We already have prize tournament running almost non-stop. Also we have Recruiting race, which is actually a Prize recruiting race. Now we also have the BH Brawl, which honestly should be renamend to BH Surreal Prize brawl.

Rual did no raids, no dailies, no PvP, no nothing. 99% of their points came from prizes, in less than 30 minutes. And they only stopped there because they were busy taking EURU to #1 with 14 mil points (from prizes), done in 1-2 hours.

Some people might say they played it smart, timed their jackpots and worked from there. Well in that case it means 99,9% of the people in this game - developers included - are idiots.

I did some maths to put the BH Brawl in real perspective. In order to get 5 mil points from raiding, one would have to pull 2 Mil res raids per day, for 6,5 years - 24/7, no breaks, no faults, all 15 daily raids, plus the 30 extra raids on weekends. During the Brawl, we have a max. 75 raids per person. Times 100 points, times 150 members doing all these raids to absolute perfection, that equals to 1,125 Million points - the maximum, next to impossible, number of points a super-Bh with all members on-board would get from raids. Now compare this to the 5 mil points Rual got from prizing, in less than half an hour.

To get 5 Mil from PvP, a BH would need to destroy 1,25 million enemy submarines. Or 1,66 million enemy fleet.

Or do 500,000 prestige quests/ 1 Mil regular quests.

And so on.. Oh, and don;'t forget to scale everything up 2-fold of 4-fold when comparing, cause the same people managed to also score 14 mil points for EURU too.

Bottom line is - The Brawl is 100% a covert prize tournament. Those who do prizes for 10-30 minutes, or for an hour, win. Those who spend time doing the regular stuff in this game - invariably lose. Nothing matters but prizes, and all the myriad of things that will get you points end up amounting to nothing compared to prizing.

Some will say EURU and Rual did the smart thing and won the tournament in a legit fashion. Maybe they did so. But then again, one major reason is that the tounament was tailored for them. No real BH with real players will ever be able to match that. Real players can;t all time their prizing. Many have maxxed their prizing and can';t ride the prize train from jackpot to jackpot as easily, or without ending up losing more than they won. Most real players have troops tied up in bastion and/or presidios. And so on. Now try that with a BH like Rual which is 100% alts and you will see why this is the kind of tournament only they can win, and win it without even bothering being online, except for a few hours.

Also, some people might say they get nice troops and boosts even without winning the tournament. True. But remember that for every grenadier you won, Rual and EURU got a Jugg. Even if you were lucky and like myself are in BH with some of the best players and got max rewards in Tiers, remember Rual got those same rewards after 30 minutes of playing, with 30-40 alts involved. Rual BH earned 937,500 rubies in 30 minutes, just from ending in 2nd place. EURU got 1,1 Mil rubies, albeit for 2 hours of gameplay on some alts, too.

So what I'm saying here is - Plarium you need to fix this. You need to show some respect to the people who invest their time into playing this game. This brawl thing is tooooo much skewed towards prizing. It;s totally unfair the way it is right now. Least you can do is rename it to BH Prize Brawl, or maybe Free Rubies and Troops for Cheats Brawl.

P.S.  For those who don;t believe me that Rual jumped from nothing to 5 mil in 30 minutes, check out Cygneous' thread named Suspicious activity in brawl. He too noticed Rual jumping from nothing to 3 mil points in 10 minutes and posted the screenshots.
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Mar 16, 2020, 17:3703/16/20
03/07/16

There isn't much I can say here. I asked and, if you believe that there is a foul play at hand, you can report it here. If it's not that, then all players have the same chance to win, and Plarium won't change the tournament, at least not while it is so new and it remains to see how it plays out through a longer period of time.

Personally, I would suggest to chose when to go for the top spot and when to not do anything more than "business as usual". The latter still gives decent rewards, especially if you don't have to do anything special for it, while the latter is very nice, albeit too costly if it makes you go long way out of your usual ways of playing.

Mar 18, 2020, 12:3003/18/20
02/20/17
I am in a brotherhood ranked in the high nineties. We have lost the previous brawls. Now we have been drawn against a brotherhood which is ranked in the twenties. What the ????????????? 
CrowbarModerator
Mar 18, 2020, 14:1803/18/20
03/07/16

Sorry, what do you mean by "nineties" and "twenties"?

Mar 19, 2020, 00:0303/19/20
Mar 19, 2020, 00:05(edited)
03/13/18

even a top 10 ranked BH can get into lower level tiers of brawl by low score or skipping brawl.

see the statement for your tier where it says 

BHs in this Tier earned from "this -that" points in previous tournament

CrowbarModerator
Mar 19, 2020, 11:2403/19/20
03/07/16

A brawl is a measure of activity of a BH. So yes, a large but mostly inactive BH (either intentionally inactive during a brawl or more generally so) can end up in a lower tier. There can be a big difference between the activity (used to sort out tiers in brawls) and the military strength (which is related to the general ranking of BHs through the ability to hold territory (Presidios)). That's by design. A different type of BH ranking, one that rewards effort even if your BH is not very strong. Why would we only rank by strength?

If your BH has Presidios and a Bastion not at level 5 and empty of units, you are already exposed during Presidio/Bastion/PvP/Exp/... tournaments, so a brawl with PvP as its minor part shouldn't be adding a significant burden on your BH. If it is, please explain it to me.

If your BH has neither of these things, then turtle your units (tuck them in your harbours), frequently spend down, and then it doesn't matter if someone is hitting your havens. They'll waste Whirpools and charts for nothing, and you still might get a good chance to trap someone. Brawl or not, I do it all the time on s2, where my BH is one of the top ones.

If I'm missing a problem here, please enlighten me. I'd really like to help, but I don't understand what you guys see as an issue.

Mar 21, 2020, 07:0703/21/20
Mar 21, 2020, 07:20(edited)
02/20/17

I like the brawl.  I like the extra rewards for stuff I do anyway.  I like the extra raids during the brawl so I can score more points.  I like the extra troop movement speed so I don't have to spend so much time waiting.  I like that for once Defense has the advantage because a defensive prize win is worth more points than an offensive one since you score more units.  I like that it scores a BH across a variety of categories and not just one activty.  If prizes truly are the main payout for the brawl then I say "It's about damn time we got a bit extra for all the time we invest in building them to slaughter!"

Now do I expect to keep up with the ultramegatronapolis BH of doom if paired with them?  Not at all.  Will I play my game and get my rewards on?  You betchyersweetbread I will.

If I have any problem with the brawl it is that the PvP is BH specific.  It shouldn't track how much of my brawl opponent I have killed but rather how much I have scored total.  I'm not in this game to attack randomly assigned opponents.  If I attack something it is because that flag offends me.

Now as to the math.  I'm not sure how they did it so quickly as a team but I suspect it was a delay in the points you saw.  Something seems off about the score keeping.  I couldn't even tell what categories our BH lost in last time since it was over when I went to view it.  We were winning last I checked.

imo 50k a player isn't too extreme of an expectation if everyone is commited and active.  So for every 20 players that would be 1M brawl points.  Not saying they are or are not cheating with bots or something to get thier points.  Just saying a BH of 100 players could be expected to have 5M brawl points if EVERYONE put the effort in.  How that would happen in 10 minutes I've no clue.

Mainly I'm just here to say I like the brawl!  Even if some elites have found a way to monopolize it the little guys at least get more for their nonmoney.

Mar 21, 2020, 13:1803/21/20
Mar 21, 2020, 13:24(edited)
01/17/19

A lot of people think foul play is at hand.

If this euru brotherhood is any thing to do with Plarium it would be extremely disrespectful to the end users, and under current EEC legislation in regard to fraud would warrant external investigations, subject to Plarium not making a statement in here on it.

There would also if proved have serious ramification with microsoft, and paypal, user certification and payments to the company.

Until some sort of Plarium statement is published over this issue, WE as a community should not spend any more money on any Plarium games, and not play the clan brawls. 

One just has to look at euru crew roster to see a significant indicator of " foul play "

Mar 21, 2020, 16:2203/21/20
09/20/15
myself i think they are spending some really serious money which i cant see. or there is some foul play, but it seems like the bosses dont want to investigate.  if they dont or wont investigate.the question as to be asked why not? i do wish we could ge a proper answere to this insead of being fobbed off all the time
CrowbarModerator
Mar 21, 2020, 16:4903/21/20
03/07/16

How do you guys know that Plarium is not investigating it? This kind of investigation is done in-house and they cannot publicise the results (privacy protection). I don't know if CMs get any info on these investigations, but I can tell you that we mods get zero response, even for the things that we report. You don't have to like the whole secrecy thing (I know that I don't), but it kinda makes sense, and other games I played do it the same way.

Of course, if you decided that something is a foul play even though none of us have the data, then any discussion is futile.

Ambush, you are free to report your suspicions to any authorities or even raise a lawsuit yourself. Personally, I'd be thrilled if someone did it, because it would either sort out cheating if it really exists at the scale that some claim it does, or it would prove these accusations bogus. Until that happens, we're all just guessing.

Mar 21, 2020, 20:5003/21/20
02/11/19

blar blar blar...It has been reported though official channels.and its all the brotherhood mr and mrs no avatar, all a around the same  level, and they make 4 million points in 10 to 15 mins, IF that is not a script I dont know what is.

Now another significant question is who owns this brotherhood, are they all verified email accounts, and are they selling black market accounts? I tend to agree with the previous posters its time to stop spending money on the game until this is " sorted out "

Mar 22, 2020, 01:2203/22/20
Mar 22, 2020, 01:23(edited)
04/13/18

Keel D. Haul said:

I like the brawl.  I like the extra rewards for stuff I do anyway.  I like the extra raids during the brawl so I can score more points.  

I understand that we all enjoy it, but if "WE" are being cheated, abused, and disrespected, "WE" need to show solidarity, together our "WE" the players will be abused.
Mar 22, 2020, 01:2403/22/20
04/13/18
Tomahawk 1 said:

blar blar blar...It has been reported though official channels.and its all the brotherhood mr and mrs no avatar, all a around the same  level, and they make 4 million points in 10 to 15 mins, IF that is not a script I dont know what is.

Now another significant question is who owns this brotherhood, are they all verified email accounts, and are they selling black market accounts? I tend to agree with the previous posters its time to stop spending money on the game until this is " sorted out "

Well Said !
Mar 22, 2020, 01:5703/22/20
01/25/15

RuAL and EURU are both owned by one player with HUNDREDS of AUTOMATED, mass-created accounts. Shiv uses a script that logs into accounts and performs many, various tasks like putting troops from training away, collecting rewards, placing pearls, upgrading haven buildings and discoveries, training more units, and it's even capable of running more advanced tasks like playing prizes and performing massed attacks. I belong to ARMAGEDDON BH and our coalition of teams have been tracking the RuAL Association closely for over a year now. While the Brawl shows us that shiv obviously uses account automation, we also have proof of scripted massed attacks on one of our Bastions. 

To this day, Plarium has not banned shiv, nor his partners who cheat as much as he does. The game is rigged and this is why hundreds of us are going to quit at the end of the year. Some of us have spent THOUSDANDS of dollars on this game and the money players are the ones that MAKE PLARIUM THEIR MONEY - but it's really messed up how the free players who cheat left and right FOR YEARS are left to destroy our server (The Pirate Bay) and ruin the game for us who spend our hard-earned money on the game. 

If things aren't fixed after the most recent set of reports - I'm not going to complain to Plarium anymore, I'm going to social media with my hundreds of bits of proof of fowl play and I'm going to bash Plarium across the internet as one of the worst gaming sites to play games on because of this corrupt system they have going. When we are done going around the internet and exposing this, how many folk will wanna come play here? Even a 15% decrease in money-gamers here is enough to maybe start making those who are at the top of Plarium think more about how they are choosing to deal with fowl play. 

WE ARE ANGRY - WE WANT OUR SERVER RESTORED TO IT'S FAIR PLAYING FIELD IT ONCE HAD!

Fix it or we stop handing out the money and we tell the world not to play here and WHY!

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IF YOU AGREE!

Mar 22, 2020, 02:1403/22/20
Mar 22, 2020, 02:38(edited)
01/07/17

Hi Luna, write with your main acc, why with alt? )) Maybe talk about Grim , NSF? or about acc s which you and DF buy? Don t want?

Very cool take 100 alts and write with 100 alts on forum 

I propose to shut your mouth and learn your players how to play. All your ARM team "slowpoke". How u want will be top BH, if u spent time on FS , HOW?

Maybe check your buy acc s? (screen 3). Don t want? 

AMBUSH, NORMA JEAN 3 - Rav , my small rat hello :) do u like write post with alts? 

Mar 22, 2020, 02:5103/22/20
01/25/15

I'm flattered, but I'm not Luna. While it is no secret she doesn't like you, many others also dislike you. You also missed my point. The cheating script you use is the problem. I don't care if a people have multiple accounts, but players who use automation for their accounts, those are the problem!

YOU are a problem.

Lick my boots, shiv! Lick 'em clean! You only win because of the automation tool you possess! Without it you wouldn't have half of what you do!

If we all had the automation you use, we'd all be just as powerful, if not more, you are not special, just a cheater. 

Mar 22, 2020, 03:0003/22/20
01/25/15

And as you accused me of replying here with a bunch of alts - There you sit going through your alts and liking your own post several times from them!

Mar 22, 2020, 07:0503/22/20
02/05/16
the game been rig for year,s now ever one know,s it .i play for fun .i do not send any more cash on it have not for a year . it,s a rusky game  and rusky are the only  one,s that they let win .just have fun  hiting them i do .it,s a game . 
Mar 22, 2020, 09:5103/22/20
04/14/16

i don't take plarium serious for a long time,  and find some other games that are more fun and much less expensive.

of course, i will not say what games that are but i suggest everyone can find out yourself.

Plarium will do nothing for their players, just want to make money

What i will share is, that there is a new nice game coming up.... www.aftermathislands.com

Maybe it is better to leave the plarium games to the russians so they kill each other while other players can have much, much more fun with other games..

Then everybody is happy i guess  ;-)

Mar 22, 2020, 13:5503/22/20
03/26/16

shiv said:

Hi Luna, write with your main acc, why with alt? )) Maybe talk about Grim , NSF? or about acc s which you and DF buy? Don t want?

Very cool take 100 alts and write with 100 alts on forum 

I propose to shut your mouth and learn your players how to play. All your ARM team "slowpoke". How u want will be top BH, if u spent time on FS , HOW?

Maybe check your buy acc s? (screen 3). Don t want? 

AMBUSH, NORMA JEAN 3 - Rav , my small rat hello :) do u like write post with alts? 

You make a load of alts, you bragged it was over 2500, you run your mouth saying what a great player you are ( your not a good player ) you screw up the Russian server with your shenanigans, you try and black mail people for $100, and you have admitted in here you use a code to do prizes, and that you buy and sell accounts!

Then you tell people who cotton on to your scams to shut up. Really!

You sir are a cheap grifter.

Mar 22, 2020, 15:2803/22/20
09/20/15
Crowbar said:

How do you guys know that Plarium is not investigating it? This kind of investigation is done in-house and they cannot publicise the results (privacy protection). I don't know if CMs get any info on these investigations, but I can tell you that we mods get zero response, even for the things that we report. You don't have to like the whole secrecy thing (I know that I don't), but it kinda makes sense, and other games I played do it the same way.

Of course, if you decided that something is a foul play even though none of us have the data, then any discussion is futile.

Ambush, you are free to report your suspicions to any authorities or even raise a lawsuit yourself. Personally, I'd be thrilled if someone did it, because it would either sort out cheating if it really exists at the scale that some claim it does, or it would prove these accusations bogus. Until that happens, we're all just guessing.