Opponent brotherhood in brawl being dismissed and russian bots

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 25, 2023, 16:1705/25/23
07/07/14

Opponent brotherhood in brawl being dismissed and russian bots

Hello,

Our opponent brotherhood in brawl is currently dismissed

So question from my team mates are is will we have new brawl opponent?

BTW russian bots are one big problem and because of them many old players quiting the game, also for long years my friends.

They are not solution for keep the game live, or whatever is reason why they remain in the game, anyway they dissapear after reach some level and appear new ones...so need to find those hackers which are leading whole groups in the new brotherhoods what come on servers and resolve this kind of things

Regards

i

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
May 25, 2023, 18:2805/25/23
03/07/16

No, you will have this opponent. Dismantling of a BH takes a while, so I don't think that they'll disappear before the Brawl's end.

A BH I am in on one of the maps had a similar situation and the Brawl went on fine. I think they scored a zero or maybe just a few points, but there was really no difference to Brawling any other low activity BH.

As for bots, Plarium said several times that they are trying to find the way to weed them out. I know that it's taking quite some time, but that promise is all that we really have.

May 26, 2023, 13:0205/26/23
07/07/14

They disappear as well lol, so we are without brawl opponent for this week.

I know this bh and Captain there, was one of old bh and will be more like this if doesn't resolve all what happens because cheating in the game is annoying

Thanks mate

i

i

CrowbarModerator
May 26, 2023, 17:3205/26/23
03/07/16

Ah, damn. Sorry about that (also, sorry to see Hullbillies go). 🙁

Once the Brawl opponents are assigned, there is no changing them. You can try to ping the Support. I don't know if they can do anything, but I am certain that no one else can.

I've asked my CM to make a suggestion to the devs to limit Brawling BHs in the future to those that will not be disbanded before the end of the Brawl. Hopefully, they'll do it and thus prevent this from happening again in the future.

Jun 11, 2023, 00:5506/11/23
Jun 11, 2023, 00:59(edited)
02/20/17

It is a game of willpower.  I remember chatting with Menace days before Hullbillies chased DMC to the locker.  Some flags stick around like thumb tacks under ye fingernails and others fade into the distance.

If ye is trying to blame his leaving on the "Russians" I can attest as an ally of his I was asked by some of the "Russians" to talk to him about a player that had left their group, joined his, and started poking the bear.  Sounds like they really are here to break the game huh?

I've been told time and again this game isn't about "fairness" or "candyland".  Years now ridiculed for being "weak" or a "joke".  Guess what 14 years later I'm still here.  Still a weak joke.  Still Busted Knuckles to me core and laughing away with the 2 players I have left in my hood.  Enjoying the game for what it is.  A timesink.  I even learned to read the word "thank-you" in russian.  This game is what you make of it.  Much like life.

Either spend your time in it or not.  If not, post ye coords and kill off your troops for us.  IMO it's karma for being rude to all the good people that USED to play this game.

CrowbarModerator
Jun 12, 2023, 08:5606/12/23
03/07/16

I wanna leave some remarks on the nonsense above, as a player, not a mod.

First, it's not 14 years. It's not even 10 (will be in September). The game itself is "only" 11 years old.

Second, you did way less laughing and far more persistent bullying of small, weak players in my BH because one strong player attacked you. So much for being laid back.

You were always great at preaching, but never any good at following your own advice. 😛

Jun 14, 2023, 23:5706/14/23
Jun 15, 2023, 00:01(edited)
02/20/17

Sure feels like longer lol.  

I warned ye all when it started that if you wanted to target players over blocks I would be happy to target your players back.  It's called fighting the enemy flag.  I never understood why people think it's only ok to fight the antagonist and not the whole bloomin' mob.  It usually escalates to that point anyway so why not save everyone the time and parrots.  ROPLMAO

Let the soldiers fall on pikes.  I'll raid the weak spots and grow fat off the those flags fool enough to tresspass against ours.

Jun 15, 2023, 11:3506/15/23
02/20/17

Menace told me this morning that Hullbillies got disbanded for too many inactive members.  Personally I disliked that rule when it was implemented.  I used to keep inactives around for shark bait until it told me I would lose the flag over it.  Fortunately we had a plethora of enemies already collected to target before it happened.