All Categories

prizes on server 3

prizes on server 3

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 4, 2023, 01:5805/04/23
02/20/17

prizes on server 3

why have we not recieved new prize levels on siren strait for years ....  both pirate bay and gold coast have recieved them with pirate bay going all the way to level 360 and here we are stuck at level 210 how can a pirate be expected to continue with inequities such as these and bot havens and bh's thriving wait i bet i already know ur answer .....  ( we develop and add features such as these based on recommendations from developers and players ? )    

Views
Comments
Comments
OlenkaAdmin
May 4, 2023, 09:4905/04/23
10/31/22

Thank you for the feedback; we will pass it on to the team for further consideration and let you know if any changes for the Siren's Stait server will be implemented in the nearest future.

As for the Havens that use third-party tools for their development, the team is actively implementing their fast identification and blocking mechanisms.

Jun 7, 2023, 23:0906/07/23
02/20/17

me again and yet again siren strait is the forgotten middle child ......  another set of new prize levels on other servers at least on server 1 and nothing on three maybe i should write every day until the developers get it thru their thick skulls ....  we helped make this game what it is so why are you ignoring us this is not to the moderators this is to the developers the ones who decide which server will get new developments 

OlenkaAdmin
Jun 9, 2023, 11:4306/09/23
10/31/22
BlackHeartWench

me again and yet again siren strait is the forgotten middle child ......  another set of new prize levels on other servers at least on server 1 and nothing on three maybe i should write every day until the developers get it thru their thick skulls ....  we helped make this game what it is so why are you ignoring us this is not to the moderators this is to the developers the ones who decide which server will get new developments 

Captain, your request was forwarded to the team. New Prize levels will appear on Plarium server 3 soon, so stay tuned for the updates!😉