All Categories

Russian BOT accounts flooding the Gold Coast server

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 22, 2023, 04:5802/22/23
02/20/17

IN the past month or so tons of new brotherhoods are springing up with 100 plus members ( I count 12 so far).  Funny thing they all seem to be within a few levels of each other.  like low 50's or 40's.  MOst are real close to each other.  And they all have russian cyrillic names.  We are talking about over a 1000  of these ( so far).  Flooding the game with this trash is ruining it.  We have our issues and since I have been playing top 10 bhoods have swapped out and lots of them gone away. But this is a plague of locusts eating everything in their path.  I'll be the first to admit that Blockbusters is a royal pain but they are a legitimate group led by a master of the game.  These groups are doing nothng of value other than swamping everyones blocks and stripping recources.  Can plarium stop any of this.  More than likely there are several people flooding it with accounts gotta origniate in the same place.

Views
Comments
Comments
OlenkaAdmin
Feb 22, 2023, 10:3202/22/23
10/31/22

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, Captain! We collect and forward all the information about this situation to the team, and a solution will certainly be found, however, this may take some time. 

Feb 22, 2023, 21:4802/22/23
09/17/16

this is also happening on the server pirate bay  as we have been hit over the weekend and there is no way to stop them, block them or anything.... they take anything and everything you have.  also after one brotherhood hits then the next brotherhood then hits and this goes on for a few hours or days    and they are also all in this fame raids in position 30 give or take to well past level 100 or more   and it kills the game for those that want to enjoy the game and have fun and worth up to the top of terrible ten. 

you cant do that anymore if the bot units take up all the positions and you cant get past them 

Feb 23, 2023, 11:1902/23/23
12/13/20

The same issue is happening on The Pirate Bay. Automation should be banned period. We play this game for the fun and interaction with REAL people and to make friends from across the globe. Automation completely KILLS  all 3 of these.

Feb 24, 2023, 00:0702/24/23
Feb 24, 2023, 00:10(edited)
07/24/16
Olenka

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, Captain! We collect and forward all the information about this situation to the team, and a solution will certainly be found, however, this may take some time. 

Hello and thanks for your response,

I feel though that bring to our attention is very misleading for this has happened before several times on pirates bay. I know that your just doing your job and I thank you, BUT is not this obvious to Plaium that these bot farms exist??? Just go to the Brotherhood news and you can see 4 or more large brotherhoods with 100+ autobots playing. Sadly and not wanting to sound rude, this is flagrently obvious and has been.

This issue was never addressed in past and a solution has never been found by Plarium.

I'm affraid i'll be taking another 2 year break from this game.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Have a nice week

JR

OlenkaAdmin
Feb 24, 2023, 16:4902/24/23
10/31/22
Johnny Rotten

Hello and thanks for your response,

I feel though that bring to our attention is very misleading for this has happened before several times on pirates bay. I know that your just doing your job and I thank you, BUT is not this obvious to Plaium that these bot farms exist??? Just go to the Brotherhood news and you can see 4 or more large brotherhoods with 100+ autobots playing. Sadly and not wanting to sound rude, this is flagrently obvious and has been.

This issue was never addressed in past and a solution has never been found by Plarium.

I'm affraid i'll be taking another 2 year break from this game.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Have a nice week

JR

I'm sorry to hear that, Captain. I'm sure there will be a universal solution for this situation and you will be able to continue enjoying the game in the nearest future.

Mar 1, 2023, 21:4003/01/23
02/20/17

It sure seems a bit funny when you can see the leader of one of these bot groups hit level 85 in 3 weeks.  I'm not planning an immediate hiatus, but I can tell you if nothing gets done you will see a migration of some of your long standing players leave.  You surely can see the influx of massive amounts of new players.  Seriously you think the game has become super popular in the last month.  Seeing how all these accounts originate in Russia  ( cyrillic writing for names).  You may want to check and see exactly how many places they are coming from and that is where you can make your correction.  Ban anything from those computers

Mar 2, 2023, 17:2103/02/23
Mar 2, 2023, 17:25(edited)
02/20/17

Blockbusters a PITA?  Why they are some of the most generous players I know (ROPLMAO)

I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't keep the 3 cyrillic havens that signed up for duty in my own hood.  One was actually parroting me and they all knew how to loot and grow rapidly.  They were polite, respectful, and even avoided starting issues with other BH's.  I noticed many groups had at least a few cyrillic eyes in the shadows when they hit the scene.  Two weeks later most of them joined the DS alliance on my server.

I realize bots are the most likely scenario.  Then again maybe 1 million peeps in russia just got computer access to this part of the world and the whole ushanka factory just joined up.  Personally I'm glad they did.  The money class finally has something to compete against and all the honey holes are now open to free players.

Mar 9, 2023, 23:3003/09/23
01/07/23

Уважаемые пираты!

Наша команда пришла играть на Plarium из разных социальных сетей,таких как МОЙ МИР,ВКонтакте,Одноклассники.Мы играли в эту игру 11 (одиннадцать )лет.В нашей многочисленной команде есть игроки из разных уголков мира. У нас разные часовые пояса.

Нам очень нравится эта игра.

Но так как у нас ее закрыли,мы решили объединиться и  играть снова ,хотя и с нуля.

Не смотря на то,что там мы все потеряли,мы нашли мужество начать всё сначала.Да нам не просто,но игра очень нравится и желание играть и получать удовольствие от игры очень большое.

Dear pirates!
Our team came to play on Plarium from different social networks, such as MY WORLD, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki. We have been playing this game for 11 (eleven) years. Our large team includes players from different parts of the world. We have different time zones.
We really like this game.
But since we closed it, we decided to unite and play again, albeit from scratch.
Despite the fact that we lost everything there, we found the courage to start all over again. Yes, it’s not easy for us, but we really like the game and the desire to play and enjoy the game is very great. 

Mar 9, 2023, 23:3203/09/23
01/07/23

(продолжение)

Мы пришли большой командой и почти все одновременно.

Хочу сделать акцент на то,что это военная стратегия ,а не игра в ферму.Те,кто жалуется на нашу стратегию-это не разумно.Ведь в самой игре заложено СРАЖАТЬСЯ.Получая оскорбления и угрозы в свой адрес,мы не переходим на личности,а просто играем.Соблюдаем правила игры.

Да мы пока слабы,но мы вырастем. И сделаем эту игру по истине интересной.

-------

Это письмо переведу через переводчик ,надеюсь будет всё понятно.

(continuation)
We came as a big team and almost all at the same time.
I want to emphasize that this is a military strategy, not a game of farming. Those who complain about our strategy are not reasonable. After all, the game itself is supposed to FIGHT. we just play. We follow the rules of the game.
Yes, we are still weak, but we will grow. And let's make this game really interesting.
-------
I will translate this letter through a translator, I hope everything will be clear. 

Mar 10, 2023, 16:3303/10/23
11/16/16

Внимание всем! Особенно админам игры!

Баттл идет только два с небольшим часа, смотрим на результат золотой лиги, ру сервер. Не надо рассказывать, что вы там все вместе такие мужественные с таким желанием играть. Программа за вас прекрасно играет, это очень заметно.

i

i

Mar 10, 2023, 16:4303/10/23
11/01/17

А кто ж глава у нас того бото ордена на програме? 

А давайте посмотрим, а не может же быть такого, не модератор ли?

И куда смотрит администрация, запуская на сервер ру, програмных ботоводов с закрытых платформ, да еще и таких известных личностей?

И как теперь воспринимать вообще плариум, если модератор в открытую ботовод на проге, причем абсолютно не скрывает этого?

ЗАЯ - РОДНАЯ - к тебе сразу же обращение, ты ж модератор, можешь и почекать сообщения с форума, так вот не переживай, все будет заскринено.

i

Mar 10, 2023, 19:3803/10/23
10/04/14
StickS

Внимание всем! Особенно админам игры!

Баттл идет только два с небольшим часа, смотрим на результат золотой лиги, ру сервер. Не надо рассказывать, что вы там все вместе такие мужественные с таким желанием играть. Программа за вас прекрасно играет, это очень заметно.

i

i

Очень цинично используют программу, другие хотя бы в первые часы туров стесняются включать, а у Злой Заи что-то пошло с этим не так.

Господа администраторы и разработчики, вам самим не обидно, что вашу игру превращают в помойку ботов?

Mar 11, 2023, 18:4403/11/23
11/01/17

Вы серьезно думаете, что так вот нормально игнорить  форум и разрешать ботам н проге выбивать нормальные ордена с лиг?

Серьезно думаете, что все такие глупые будут молча смотреть как растут боты?

i

i

i

Mar 11, 2023, 18:4603/11/23
11/01/17

Еще кидать? Да легко просто... и это только разогрев, еще пару таких туров и слепоты администрации и все туры боты будут брать призовые места , а тогда понимаете что, да? 

Понимаете, что эта ветка просто забьется сообщениями всех играющих нормально, когда во всех турах приз у ботов останется?

i

i

Mar 11, 2023, 20:4103/11/23
11/01/17

ууууу какие хитрые боты, пряи вот одновременно сменили название, ну так, просто захотелось, звезды совпали

i

i

i

Mar 13, 2023, 09:2503/13/23
11/01/17

Админы АУУУУ

Вы реально всех за дураков держите? Хоть что то делать собираетесь с ботами????

Это так принято у Плариума не отвечать на запросы игроков?  ГДЕ РЕАКЦИЯ МОДЕРАТОРА?

i

i

i

Mar 13, 2023, 11:4103/13/23
09/26/16

Wow! someone believes in that? I was crying while reading (no) 

It's your BH

i

and these are your bots a little bit less than 1000, but you're tried I see

i

So congrat, the bots won again

i

As far as I understand this happens on all servers. Now they just take points, but what's next? Will they take our bastions and presidios?  More positive, she said. But why is Plarium silent?

But why is Plarium silent

OlenkaAdmin
Mar 13, 2023, 12:2003/13/23
10/31/22
pradadevil

Админы АУУУУ

Вы реально всех за дураков держите? Хоть что то делать собираетесь с ботами????

Это так принято у Плариума не отвечать на запросы игроков?  ГДЕ РЕАКЦИЯ МОДЕРАТОРА?

i

i

i

Благодарим вас за информацию! Пожалуйста, направляйте данные скриншоты с указанием сервера в наш отдел технической поддержки  для дальнейшего рассмотрения и анализа ситуации. 

Также, обратите внимание, что сотрудничество с модераторами с ру. сетей было прекращено вместе с закрытием игр в российский соц. сетях. 

На данный момент компания Plarium делает всё возможное, чтобы оптимизировать процесс определения и блокировки игроков, использующих стороннее ПО, однако, поиск оптимального и универсального решение может занять некоторое время. Главной целью компании является гарантия честной игры для всех игроков и мы сделаем всё возможное, чтобы ваш игровой опыт оставался максимально комфортным.

Mar 13, 2023, 14:0303/13/23
11/16/16
Olenka

Благодарим вас за информацию! Пожалуйста, направляйте данные скриншоты с указанием сервера в наш отдел технической поддержки  для дальнейшего рассмотрения и анализа ситуации. 

Также, обратите внимание, что сотрудничество с модераторами с ру. сетей было прекращено вместе с закрытием игр в российский соц. сетях. 

На данный момент компания Plarium делает всё возможное, чтобы оптимизировать процесс определения и блокировки игроков, использующих стороннее ПО, однако, поиск оптимального и универсального решение может занять некоторое время. Главной целью компании является гарантия честной игры для всех игроков и мы сделаем всё возможное, чтобы ваш игровой опыт оставался максимально комфортным.

Уважаемая Olenka! 

Эта тема возникла здесь не случайно. С самого первого дня, как только эти бот ордена стали плодиться и разрастаться, мы писали по этому поводу. Указывали на однообразие имен, на расположение подряд, на идентичную архитектуру островов, на то, какие массовые разведки, грабежи совершают эти боты и подобные вещи, которые руками обычные капитаны просто сделать не могут. И что мы видим - ноль реакции со стороны техподдержки, а тем временем эти ордена разрастаются, и уже занимают призовые места в битвах. На ваших глазах эти ордена переименовываются, пытаясь уйти от бана. Но результата от техподдержки по-прежнему нет. К примеру на орден Сумрак был направлен репорт месяц назад. И что мы видим - он живет, процветает и получает медальки за кол-во капитанов. 

Вам внаглую загадили океан ботами. Вы чего ждете? Какого универсального решения? Пока вы его ищете, эти господа попортят игру, а потом всплывут в других орденах, уже отмытые. Как вы будете компенсировать честным игрокам потерянные войска? Да даже сейчас, в битве орденов перед ними практически нет шансов у тех, кто играет руками.

CrowbarModerator
Mar 13, 2023, 14:5003/13/23
Mar 13, 2023, 15:06(edited)
03/07/16

Judging by the reports on the forum alone, there are hundreds - if not thousands - of suspected bots. If this is true - and I am not saying that it's not; it's simply not formally confirmed - then they are opening these accounts automatically. So, to ban them without banning legitimate players, one would need to check each one (I don't know how Plarium checks it, but it's safe to assume that this takes at least a minute per account, and likely more) and then ban them. One by one. And then they can just run a script to make 100s more [again, assuming that the reports here are correct]. That's why Plarium needs to find a good way to automate detection and then ban the actual bots without harming legitimate players.

I write this as a software developer (not Plarium's; I'm just a player and a forum mod here), and I can tell you that it's hard to do so. It's not "just check their IP or something", as Hollywood makes it appear.

I don't like the situation any more than you do and, like many, I stopped spending and I significantly reduced my in-game activities. I did not do it to "punish Plarium" or anything like that, but simply because it's no fun when suspected cheaters dominate the playing field regardless of what you do.

So, it makes sense that Plarium needs time, just as it makes sense that the players are increasingly annoyed by the situation. I welcome the discussion here, as it shows that many players find this extremely important. I also thank you all for being polite and constructive.

But, also, please send the actual data on suspected cheaters to the Support (category "Violation of game rules"). Olenka is a community manager, which is not unlike public relations. She's the voice of the company, and not in charge of chasing bots.