All Categories

My account disappeared after the system maintenance work. Urgent help !!!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 17, 2020, 13:0507/17/20
05/14/20

Hi, I play the game on the golden coast server on facebook. Before the brotherhood Brawl activity, system maintenance work was done. After my maintenance work, I logged into my account, no problem. When I tried to log in again after 15 minutes, this time the game was opened, but when my 68 level account was gone, when I downloaded plarium before, a small level account that the game opened to me came to me. Currently, I cannot log in to my own account. I come across a small account that I have opened and never played. This is most likely due to system maintenance work. I want my account back urgently and I'm very angry now.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jul 17, 2020, 16:3507/17/20
03/07/16

Sounds like you ended up on the wrong map (there are three, and they are completely separate). Click here:

select your map, and click OK. Feel free to try all 3 if you don't know which one is yours.

If the above is not available because of the overzealous tutorial, click on your profile and pick the right server. Again, feel free to try all 3.

Jul 18, 2020, 16:5207/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 16:53(edited)
05/14/20

Crowbar said:

Sounds like you ended up on the wrong map (there are three, and they are completely separate). Click here:

select your map, and click OK. Feel free to try all 3 if you don't know which one is yours.

If the above is not available because of the overzealous tutorial, click on your profile and pick the right server. Again, feel free to try all 3.

You're right ... The problem turned out as you said. I realized this later. By the way, my anger at the moment was not for you. I wouldn't want to be misunderstood about this. Not being able to login to my account and seeing a reset account instead made me angry. thank you

Jul 18, 2020, 18:5307/18/20
05/14/20

I think I have another problem with this issue right now. As I wrote above, I play the game on the golden coast server on Facebook. My player ID is uid 804695 / fb1443048205902131 I downloaded plarium play today. I entered the game with my facebook ID via plarium play. I chose the Golden coast server where I played the game, but instead of the account I played on Facebook, another new account was opened for me. I couldn't give a meaning to this situation. Why did I do this even though I logged in via Facebook. Is this a bug? or do I need another process to connect my facebook account to the game?

CrowbarModerator
Jul 18, 2020, 20:3207/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 20:34(edited)
03/07/16

For now, play in the browser. I don't have Facebook and I cannot run Plarium Play, so I'll need to ask my CM (so, we'll need to wait for Monday).

I think that Plarium Play works with portal, not FB games, but I'm not sure. Asking my CM now...

CrowbarModerator
Jul 20, 2020, 13:4307/20/20
03/07/16

Yes, I was correct. Plarium Play works with portal's games. For now, the FB games are played on FB (in browser), with post-Flash-era announcements for FB to come later this year.

Jul 21, 2020, 19:0907/21/20
05/14/20

So, since I opened this game first on Facebook and in the browser, does it mean that I cannot play with my own account in plarium play? This sounds a little strange to me, because the game is plarium's own game and can be played on facebook. Flash player support ends at the end of 2020. If I want to play the game from gameroom, flash support will end in 2021 and my account will eventually disappear. Plarium is working on another solution instead of flash. I will not be able to transfer my current account to plarium play. What do I have to do in this situation?

CrowbarModerator
Jul 21, 2020, 19:4807/21/20
03/07/16

Demet Nymn said:

So, since I opened this game first on Facebook and in the browser, does it mean that I cannot play with my own account in plarium play?

Currently, yes.

Demet Nymn said:

This sounds a little strange to me, because the game is plarium's own game and can be played on facebook. Flash player support ends at the end of 2020. If I want to play the game from gameroom, flash support will end in 2021 and my account will eventually disappear. Plarium is working on another solution instead of flash. I will not be able to transfer my current account to plarium play. What do I have to do in this situation?

I asked the same thing and I was told that they are working on a solution and will let us know.

Personally, I think the whole approach with their own app (which is just a Flash wrapper) is a terrible idea and should've been handled differently, but it's not my call.

Aug 27, 2020, 00:5308/27/20
03/07/16

Not sure if you are aware the FB has GamePlay which they say will enable FB players to play the games.