All Categories

instal problem

instal problem

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 18, 2022, 21:5012/18/22
1 minute

instal problem

I just removed my ventura axis and after installing the macbook air m1 chip the screen is stratified white, on Monterey I played only through save mode and now after changing the axis I don't remember how it was installed and the sequence of steps to drive it again through save mode. a little help would you be able to?

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Dec 18, 2022, 22:3112/18/22
03/07/16

As I replied to you here about 2 months ago, officially the app doesn't work on M1 chip. If you managed to somehow run it there, that's news to me and - I'm pretty sure - to Plarium as well. You can try raising a ticket here ("Loading issues"), but I don't think you'll get support for this.

Dec 19, 2022, 04:5212/19/22
1 minute
Crowbar

As I replied to you here about 2 months ago, officially the app doesn't work on M1 chip. If you managed to somehow run it there, that's news to me and - I'm pretty sure - to Plarium as well. You can try raising a ticket here ("Loading issues"), but I don't think you'll get support for this.

there is a way to install and play through save mod but i forgot the installation steps just now need to send me an email and see if it works again

CrowbarModerator
Dec 19, 2022, 12:1012/19/22
03/07/16
Alex®

there is a way to install and play through save mod but i forgot the installation steps just now need to send me an email and see if it works again

I don't have a Mac, but I can probably find someone to try doing it. If you get it to work again, please take a few minutes and write clear, easy to follow instructions as a new topic. I can then pin it for others to use.

Dec 23, 2022, 13:2712/23/22
1 minute
Crowbar

I don't have a Mac, but I can probably find someone to try doing it. If you get it to work again, please take a few minutes and write clear, easy to follow instructions as a new topic. I can then pin it for others to use.

i think i did the following , i downloaded PP , stopped the internet , logged into macbook air m1 chip via save mode , installed it and everything worked as it should but it only plays via save mode

Dec 23, 2022, 13:3112/23/22
1 minute
Alex®

i think i did the following , i downloaded PP , stopped the internet , logged into macbook air m1 chip via save mode , installed it and everything worked as it should but it only plays via save mode

it would be good if someone more competent tried this, it worked for me by some magic

CrowbarModerator
Dec 26, 2022, 01:1812/26/22
03/07/16
Alex®

it would be good if someone more competent tried this, it worked for me by some magic

Still trying to see if I can get someone to do this. It's holidays season, so it might take a while, but I didn't forget.

Dec 26, 2022, 13:5312/26/22
1 minute
Crowbar

Still trying to see if I can get someone to do this. It's holidays season, so it might take a while, but I didn't forget.

I have already recovered and am playing, it is from plarium and works on m1 chip

Valeriia (Plarium Support Center | PC Games) 

Dec 25, 2022, 18:31 GMT+2 

Hello!
Thank you for contacting us.

Please check the troubleshooting steps for this issue:
1. Restart your Mac (using the Restart button, not Shut Down), download the new installer from plarium.com, and install it again;
2. Check your internal disk using Disk Utility - https://support.apple.com/guide/disk-utility/repair-a-storage-device-dskutl1040/mac;
3. Check the amount of the free space on your Mac (at least 15 percent of your startup drive must be free at all times, although more is better);
4. Install Plarium Play in the Safe Mode:
- Choose Apple menu > Restart
- Immediately press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard.
- Release the Shift key when you see the login window. You will see the indication that Safe mode is active https://www.screencast.com/t/W6EQvnIqrszI.
- Attempt to install the program.
- Then reboot normally by going to the Apple Menu and clicking on Restart.

If the problem persists, please attach a screenshot of the error you get.

Please let me know the result.

Valeriia
Player Support Team

CrowbarModerator
Dec 26, 2022, 18:5912/26/22
03/07/16

That's great! 🎉 Thank you for letting me know and for posting the instructions!