Alliance of Peace (AOP)

Alliance of Peace (AOP)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 29, 2017, 15:4005/29/17
02/04/16

Alliance of Peace (AOP)

First Action Report for the Alliance of Peace

To begin this, please understand that this report is not about numbers; it is about success. We, acting together, all of us being independent Brotherhoods, but being unified in a common cause of self-defense, have successfully completed our first action together in that cause. And that cause is clear in our charter, which forbids us from attacking anyone who has not first attacked us. We act ONLY in self-defense. And this first action is a clear message to all who would attack us that we ARE unified, and that we WILL act together! Know this, our sister Brotherhoods who already belong to the AOP, this will bring more Brotherhoods together with us!

Acting together. I was told this could not be done! That others have tried and it always failed! We did not fail. We succeeded. Why? Because we acted selflessly, in protecting not just ourselves, but in protecting all unified Brotherhoods. This is the only way that this could have succeeded, and we established the FACT that this CAN be done. And we will do it again! And again! Whenever it is necessary to do so. Why? Because we are unified in a common cause, a common cause that we all believe in and support. THAT is why we joined the AOP, and it is why the AOP will continue to grow and prosper.

All of you are aware that a number of Brotherhoods have dropped out of the AOP. Do not be concerned about that! They were never our sisters, and they were never unified in our common cause with us. They were simply weak links who did not belong with us! Others will come, and they will be strong just as we are strong in our common cause. And why will they be strong? Because we, you and I working TOGETHER, have proven the FACT that this can, indeed has been! DONE!!

I thank all of you, and I congratulate ALL of you loyal members of the AOP, for an action that was well done and VERY successful! KingRat

https://allianceofpeace.com/

Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2017, 16:3505/29/17

is everything oke with you potatoes ?

are we even talking about the same fight ??

you lost in every possible way, and you call this a success... lol, must be real nice to be in your team 

May 29, 2017, 16:3605/29/17
May 29, 2017, 16:5705/29/17
May 29, 2017, 16:58(edited)
10/20/13

Hello Alliance of Potatoes,

""The AOP Leadership Thank’s You! A big thank you to everyone who joined us in last weekends first official AOP action. With less than 20% of turnout we have taken our first baby steps as an Alliance of Peace. This AOP action took out an estimated 300-500 million in defense at the Euru Bastion, Presidio 129 and Presidio 202""

Attack on EuRu. Top attacks (screenshot)

https://goo.gl/photos/WUq7nsRZ3m5NJ8sF8

Where we lose 300-500 millon deff? Proof plz

May 29, 2017, 17:1305/29/17
07/28/16

And that cause is clear in our charter, which forbids us from attacking anyone who has not first attacked us. We act ONLY in self-defense. And this first action is a clear message to all who would attack us that we ARE unified, and that we WILL act together! Know this,

What Happens if one of you ( aop ), attacks a non member, do all of "US" non members come and kill all of you?

Raventor

PS: Bear in mind before you answer I keep copies of ALL My Attack Logs

May 29, 2017, 17:5305/29/17
02/04/16
I want to thank all of you haters who are making it plain who the enemies of all of us are. You are making our recruitment so much easier. 
May 29, 2017, 17:5905/29/17
02/04/16

Raventor said:

And that cause is clear in our charter, which forbids us from attacking anyone who has not first attacked us. We act ONLY in self-defense. And this first action is a clear message to all who would attack us that we ARE unified, and that we WILL act together! Know this,

What Happens if one of you ( aop ), attacks a non member, do all of "US" non members come and kill all of you?

Raventor

PS: Bear in mind before you answer I keep copies of ALL My Attack Logs

You did note the "us" in the above, correct? You know, where it says, "which forbids us from attacking anyone who has not first attacked." You did note that? Did you also note the part where it stresses that we are all independent Brotherhoods? Unified only in self defense? For instance, when one of us is being over whelmed, and all must act to protect that one? It is also interesting, to me at least, to remark that I have not yet seen anyone "killed" in this game. You do know that it is just a game, right? And if you have a particular "hate" against some member of the AOP, that is between you and them. As I noted above, we are all INDEPENDENT Brotherhoods, NOT subservient like EURU or the other "pet" Brotherhoods. 

May 29, 2017, 18:0005/29/17
10/20/13

KingRat said:

I want to thank all of you haters who are making it plain who the enemies of all of us are. You are making our recruitment so much easier. 

LOL KEK

Now all BHs AoP have bastion only 5 lvl 
May 29, 2017, 18:1105/29/17
07/28/16

KingRat said:

1st I don't hate any one.

2nd I asked a question, because the way I see it you need wood I need wood, so I go steel it ie attack some one for it, Yes?

So there for you are telling the community that non of aop are going to attack any one UNLESS they get attacked....

Brother it is a adversarial pirate game, Pirates steel things, I ant got time to look who is in aop or any one else, I have a desire to build things If I cant buy it I go out and get it.

In regard to building your Bastion, the game makes you attack some one to build it up, IT IS NOT PERSONAL, ITS JUST BUSINESS! or do you work out some sort of " Dodgy Deal" with a member of aop???

I feel the alliance has some " Funky Ideas " I wish you all good luck.

Regards Raventor

May 29, 2017, 18:1805/29/17
04/06/17

.....one more time

QUESTION @ Kingrat

Who are you trying to lie with this ?

""The AOP Leadership Thank’s You! A big thank you to everyone who joined us in last weekends first official AOP action. With less than 20% of turnout we have taken our first baby steps as an Alliance of Peace. This AOP action took out an estimated 300-500 million in defense at the Euru Bastion, Presidio 129 and Presidio 202""

why dont you show us screenshots how you killed 300-500 million in defense ? 

May 29, 2017, 21:0805/29/17
02/04/16
Raventor said:

KingRat said:

1st I don't hate any one.

2nd I asked a question, because the way I see it you need wood I need wood, so I go steel it ie attack some one for it, Yes?

So there for you are telling the community that non of aop are going to attack any one UNLESS they get attacked....

Brother it is a adversarial pirate game, Pirates steel things, I ant got time to look who is in aop or any one else, I have a desire to build things If I cant buy it I go out and get it.

In regard to building your Bastion, the game makes you attack some one to build it up, IT IS NOT PERSONAL, ITS JUST BUSINESS! or do you work out some sort of " Dodgy Deal" with a member of aop???

I feel the alliance has some " Funky Ideas " I wish you all good luck.

Regards Raventor

Thank you for the reply. I stressed in my message to you; UNLESS ONE OF US IS BEING OVERWHELMED." You should understand exctly what that is about. We have no problems with being a pirate. We do the same things, BUT, it is when one of our members is being overwhelmed by a bully BH, and there are several like that around, and one of whom is notorius for such actions, that the AOP acts. It is only in self defense. It is not about raiding. It is not about challenges. It is not about us ganging up on others. It is only about the necessary action of self defense against the bullies. 
May 29, 2017, 21:1305/29/17

shiv said:

KingRat said:

LOL KEK

Now all BHs AoP have bastion only 5 lvl 

The Force is strong with this one !

May 29, 2017, 21:5505/29/17
09/08/16
There is something of note here, that just begs to be said. I love potatoes!! A good, clean food, and quite useful! Ever throw one at someone/someTHING? Hard they be, and they hurt when used that way, so be very careful how you use potatoes! Or abuse potatoes, however the case may be........
May 29, 2017, 22:4405/29/17
03/10/16

Since this was posted, several of the AOP members have been hit (with fireships) by EURU.  I'm sorry if this offends you, Rual, or your other cronies.  This post was for all Brotherhoods within the game who are tired of being pushed around by a few large units who like to harass smaller ones.  We are a peaceful organization but stand, unified, against tyrants who attack for no reason.  We encourage those who are tired of this to consider joining us or at least check us out.  The naysayers on this post don't show proof but expect us to.  They also all come from the top brotherhoods which makes our point very clear.

Thank you,

CPT Boots
May 29, 2017, 22:5305/29/17
May 29, 2017, 22:59(edited)
04/06/17

KingRat said:

First Action Report for the Alliance of Peace

To begin this, please understand that this report is not about numbers; it is about success. 

I thank all of you, and I congratulate ALL of you loyal members of the AOP, for an action that was well done and VERY successful! KingRat

https://allianceofpeace.com/

you talk about success , you did what exactly ? 

i will tel you what you and your buddy Drifter & few more big mouths did (after insulting me with no reason ) you destroyed all bastions of so called AoP 

and because you piss me off with your lies ALL BASTIONS OF AOP WILL STAY ON LVL 5  

May 30, 2017, 01:3805/30/17
Having started this game in the Brotherhood of Navy Seal Fleet 2....I can honestly say they are indeed the Bullies of the game.  Their top tier gets 80% of pardons and their "worker bees" get the scraps.  Fair enuff until you realize they do everything they claim that they do nOT.  The AoP is itself a total farce.  My trainee havens are constantly raided by havens more than 20 levels above them and then our bigger ones have to defend them.  That is all because the "blockades" of these bullies get raided by rookies and the AoP bully has to prove he is bigger.  Blockades are by nature someone stealing resources from another.  They are NOT havens.  That was the narrative at NSF2 and I am sure NSF as well, yet their members think they alone deserve to steal from others.  Most of this is the fault of Plarium.  When everyone decided to not buy rubies (itself a ruse by the way), Plarium started reducing resources from bot havens to force the purchase of rubies.  Now abandoned and under level havens are the leading source of resources.
May 30, 2017, 02:0905/30/17
May 30, 2017, 06:14(edited)
07/24/16

29 May, 2017, 11:01 PM UTC

How is it a lie?

May 21, 2017 did not EURU hold Presidio 129 and 202??? Twelve total Presidios. This screenshot of Presidios 129 and 202 is after the battle of May 21. If you now look at them map, they are no longer EURU Presidios. Also EURU now has only 10 Presidios. If this was done by just a few farmers. What do you do for a living?

By the way Shiv you said Killin' Time Brotherhood would never have a Presidio ever again last month did you not? It is posted in the forums what you said. You know the one, under brotherhood recruiting. Or is that just another figment of my imagination. Guess you were wrong on that one also. (see screenshots below)

Why do you take things so personal? We were just a Brotherhood of 62 people when you gave us a war challenge. Way before we joined the AOP. We joined the AOP because of you and your faceless farms kept writing our leader and our crew how you would crush us all. Funny thing to that you told all your crew it was us that were provoking you. How were we a threat? Because we are here playing a game and having fun? We never hit EURU nor RuAl haven, Bastion or Presidio until we were attacked. You also were the one who told us who we could and could not have in our Brotherhood roster. Telling us who to boot. Yet you tell your crews we come after you. So funny Shiv, Olga, RuAl and EURU. Do you really think anyone who reads this post is going to think that Killin' Time was ever a threat to you?

Do we have the proof? Here is just a couple of screenshot of hundreds. Proof is in the pudding.

https://www.screencast.com/t/qIoIVAkxXu

https://www.screencast.com/t/tiUWfqSf6WuO

Fact; AOP took 2 EURU Presidios down on May 21, 2017. To be handed over to other BHs.

Thank you also for the Brotherhood badges we earned for taking them Presidios down. Could not have got them without you Olga n Shiv.

Please continue to call us farmers and that we lie. We farmers here took you on head to head and EURU lost two Presidios, hundreds of millions in your Bastion. So, I ask what does this make you and your crew? That lie about the AOP trying to take on the whole map is so far out there, even for you. The Puppet Master who does just that, takes on the whole map with your farm clubs. Then you have the nerve to take two words and twist them around and make it out to sound like we are taking on all of Plarium. Not so, we are just having fun with you guys. We respect real Brotherhoods and real pirates, not farm clubs and alts. We fight our own battles, but if we see a bunch of allied Brotherhoods attacking us all then we will act as one. So nothing to fear people, it is a pirates game so let us be pirates. I can speak for the AOP. Not one of us is wanting to be number #1 or even close. Like most of you here we just want to have fun. We want the game to be as it used to be. Fair,  nothing more and nothing less. We do not and never will bully others around as some have asked and said here. So spin it as you like, you are the Master of Puppets. Pirates do not be fooled by the clever spins, lies and twisted truths that they speak of. The AOP is not out to gang up on anyone. It is a simple not "funky" rule. Be fair, have fun, no bullies.

Bright Blessings to you and yours.

Captain Johnny Rotten, Killin' Time. 716; -785

May 30, 2017, 02:4005/30/17
02/04/16
wanabe5601 said:

29 May, 2017, 11:01 PM UTC

How is it a lie?

May 21, 2017 did not EURU hold Presidio 129 and 202. Twelve total Presidios. This screenshot of Presidios 129 and 202 is after the battle of May 21. If you now look at them map, they are no longer EURU Presidios. Also EURU now has only 10 Presidios. If this was done by just a few farmers. What do you do for a living?

By the way Shiv you said Killin' Time Brotherhood would never have a Presidio ever again last month did you not? It is posted in the forums what you said. You know the one, under brotherhood recruiting. Or is that just another figment of my imagination. Guess you were wrong on that one also. (see screenshots below)

Why do you take things so personal? We were just a Brotherhood of 62 people when you gave us a war challenge. Way before we joined the AOP. We joined the AOP because of you and your faceless farms kept writing our leader and our crew how you would crush us all. Funny thing to that you told all your crew it was us that were provoking you. How were we a threat? Because we are here playing a game and having fun? We never hit EURU nor RuAl haven, Bastion or Presidio until we were attacked. You also were the one who told us who we could and could not have in our Brotherhood roster. Telling us who to boot. Yet you tell your crews we come after you. So funny Shiv, Olga, RuAl and EURU. Do you really think anyone who reads this post is going to think that Killin' Time was ever a threat to you?

Do we have the proof? Here is just a couple of screenshot of hundreds. Proof is in the pudding.

https://www.screencast.com/t/qIoIVAkxXu

https://www.screencast.com/t/tiUWfqSf6WuO

Fact; AOP took 2 EURU Presidios down on May 21, 2017. To be handed over to other BHs.

Thank you also for the Brotherhood badges we earned for taking them Presidios down. Could not have got them without you Olga n Shiv.

Please continue to call us farmers and that we lie. We farmers here took you on head to head and EURU lost two Presidios and hundreds of millions in you Bastion. So, I ask, what does this make you and your crew? And your spin on us trying to take on the map is so far out there. you take two words and change them around and make it out to sound like we are taking on all of Plarium. Not so, we are just having fun with you guys. We respect real Brotherhoods. Not farm clubs. We do fight our own battles, but if we see a bunch of allied Brotherhoods attacking us all then we will act as one. So nothing to fear people, it is a pirates game so let us be pirates. I can speak for the AOP. Not one of us is wanting to be number #1 or even close, we want to have fun. We want the game to be as it used to be. FUN, nothing more and nothing less. We do not and never will bully others around as some have asked. So spin it as you like, you are the Master of Puppets.

Bright Blessings to you and yours.

Captain Johnny Rotten, Killin' Time. 716; -785

Well said, Johnny. Well said, and absolutely true. We are independent Brotherhoods who banded together just becaue of the threats being made against all of us. And more are asking to join all of the itme. Why? For the very same reason. I wonder what all of the 'pets' who serve that master will say when their treats run out? 
May 30, 2017, 06:2105/30/17
10/28/15
Well, now that boots said it, I can tell you that EURU is hitting AOP members with Fireships then shielding.  They use whirlpools to get close- send fire ships then shield!
May 30, 2017, 09:4905/30/17
04/06/17
every BH and players who don't leave AoP will be destroyed 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.