RuAL

RuAL

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 23:1810/28/16
12/13/15
shiv said:

I can put together all conversation if u want. But bet then Spen will be even more ashamed

cheap tricks wont save you form fact that you using scripts
Oct 28, 2016, 23:2410/28/16
10/20/13

how old are you? 

Oct 28, 2016, 23:2510/28/16
03/27/14
some questions are better not replied too. 
Oct 28, 2016, 23:2610/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 23:29(edited)
11/06/14

I know how old blas is she''s **

edited by Blas - REMINDER please stay on track 
Oct 28, 2016, 23:3410/28/16
10/20/13

There are more questions for me?

Oct 28, 2016, 23:5210/28/16
08/08/16

Really nice offer from Plarium for Halloween...

Lots of Rubies and useful tools for only $19.80...

and you can buy three of them!!!

No $ for Cheats

GK

Oct 28, 2016, 23:5510/28/16
09/15/16

Here is a question for you Shiv,

Who is next on your list?

Have you solved the prize algoritnm?

Oct 28, 2016, 23:5810/28/16

For me the bottom line is that the game has been compromised.  There is no longer a level playing field.

RuAL can have the whole map, all the bot sites and everything on the server they want.

Brotherhoods are now irrelevant, Presidios are irrelevant.  All aspects related to what were supposed to be the objectives of the game are no longer in play.

This is a shame as I did enjoy this for a couple of years.  There are always alternative means of entertainment.

Any sort of on-line gaming has always had this issue of those that need or want cheat codes, infinite lives etc.  Not worth playing with those people as they have no concept of equitable competition.
Oct 29, 2016, 00:0610/29/16
10/20/13
ApostleJohn said:

Here is a question for you Shiv,

Who is next on your list?

Have you solved the prize algoritnm?

PM
Oct 29, 2016, 00:0710/29/16
10/20/13

I said everything, moderator, plz close my topic

Oct 29, 2016, 00:4310/29/16
Oct 29, 2016, 00:51(edited)

While it appears that RuAl and Vetran have found a way to Beat Prizes. As their people have been in the Top of the Missions for WEEKS. Then Stolen rubies to buy things back to make it almost an Offense Doubler. It makes one Sick to think of the Money I and others have wasted here... It makes me even sicker to think that Plariums GREED ignores what is happening. It is also still sicker that they hide this cr@p behind secrecy... The Game Spoiler has arrived is time for all leaders to tell there people to start looking for a New more honest game to play..

PS Shiv what you did amounts to International Extortion.. Plarium has violated the Public trust..

Oct 29, 2016, 02:0710/29/16

shiv can you mabe send me that PM to ApostleJohn ?

and yes its pretty obvious now. no more $ for plarium..

Oct 29, 2016, 02:1110/29/16
01/09/16
daysleeper said:

Now this puts things in a different perspective and probably opens up some eyes ... including mine!!!!

I would still like to repost my post on the other thread, just before the thread was closed without explanation :

There is a snowballs chance in hell that Plarium will EVER admit their server can be hacked, that there is a backdoor somewhere or any other loopholes in their programming.

If they would admit to that, they are a*s up in the wind and they can shut everything down.

Again, i am not taking sides here and whatever RuaL found is something a lot of other people havent found.

But in the end the blame is on Plarium if there is a backdoor/loophole/hack, and not on the players.

We all know by now that the mods do NOT have a direct line to the devs, and we also all know by now that the forum is NOT the place to complain.

Furthermore we also all know that it takes a lifetime for Plarium to deal with our support tickets .... so what's wisdom here ...

Keep moaning, complaining, whining and crying that something isn't right?

Or maybe play a bit smarter, take a step back and preserve your units untl this is sorted.

We all know by now that the top BH, Pilgrim Slayers, got wiped out by Rual.

And i honestly do NOT understand why you kept all your defenses in there, knowing you havent got a chance to defend against that.

As an example of what happened today .... you Scrappy (PS), attacked me in my haven .... and what did you hit and what did you get?

You killed 1 (=ONE) bonnie and got 50k rum.

I can send you the rum anytime if you want/need it, but in the end i played it smart and didnt leave my defense out.

Sometimes one step back may get you 2 steps forward in the game ....

Until Plarium figures out if and where there has been a breach, everyone has to say for themselves how much they are willing to give up if they try to fight back.

Have a nice weekend all, and happy hunting 

Oct 29, 2016, 02:2010/29/16
dac2491 said:

daysleeper said:

Now this puts things in a different perspective and probably opens up some eyes ... including mine!!!!

I would still like to repost my post on the other thread, just before the thread was closed without explanation :

There is a snowballs chance in hell that Plarium will EVER admit their server can be hacked, that there is a backdoor somewhere or any other loopholes in their programming.

If they would admit to that, they are a*s up in the wind and they can shut everything down.

Again, i am not taking sides here and whatever RuaL found is something a lot of other people havent found.

But in the end the blame is on Plarium if there is a backdoor/loophole/hack, and not on the players.

We all know by now that the mods do NOT have a direct line to the devs, and we also all know by now that the forum is NOT the place to complain.

Furthermore we also all know that it takes a lifetime for Plarium to deal with our support tickets .... so what's wisdom here ...

Keep moaning, complaining, whining and crying that something isn't right?

Or maybe play a bit smarter, take a step back and preserve your units untl this is sorted.

We all know by now that the top BH, Pilgrim Slayers, got wiped out by Rual.

And i honestly do NOT understand why you kept all your defenses in there, knowing you havent got a chance to defend against that.

As an example of what happened today .... you Scrappy (PS), attacked me in my haven .... and what did you hit and what did you get?

You killed 1 (=ONE) bonnie and got 50k rum.

I can send you the rum anytime if you want/need it, but in the end i played it smart and didnt leave my defense out.

Sometimes one step back may get you 2 steps forward in the game ....

Until Plarium figures out if and where there has been a breach, everyone has to say for themselves how much they are willing to give up if they try to fight back.

Have a nice weekend all, and happy hunting 

this is BS. you think keep hiding is smart play, till plarium fix it for you. and what about the russian server, they didnt get fixed cos they didnt wait long enough for support tickets or what..
Oct 29, 2016, 02:2610/29/16
01/09/16
Daysleeper, we at PS pulled as much of our defense as we could from the presids that rual laid waste to and piled it ALL into our bastion. by the time we knew the attack was happening they had already destroyed several presids and the defense that was there. the 1 unit attacks on everything else while they were systematically destroying each presid made it twice as hard to gather the remaining defense and pull it back to our havens. we first had to completely disable reports in order to log into the remaining presids and salvage what defense we could. after rual had done their damage, then BHs like sorceverdi, resident evil, pirates united and a couple others moved in and stole what rual didn't destroy as there was no defense in any of them. yes there were a few friends that stepped in to secure some of our holdings until we were able to reclaim them which will not be until rual is banned and their cheat scripts are blocked from the server otherwise they will resume their destruction of us simply because we refused to pay their ransom and drop friendship with grizzly unlike a couple of other BHs that decided to pay up and join them in their cheating ways. one thing is absolutely certain. PS as a whole will NEVER spend another penny on any plarium game until the cheat scripts are gone and those that introduced them are banned for ever.
Oct 29, 2016, 04:0610/29/16
01/26/15

Hi DAC,

The reality is that they crushed everything we have and we are totally wrecked. Ha ha. I always tell my sons that boys just wreck stuff, but men also build. Keep smiling, DAC ;)
Oct 29, 2016, 04:1310/29/16
07/26/15
Shiv

I can't believe that you actually admit that you made that attempt of extortion to the leaders of the top top brotherhoods. You call that fun, here we call that criminal activity. To admit it was bold, very bold but perhaps not too smart. However you are smart, very smart, your strategy for attacking the top brotherhood on our server was excellent. Your execution of that strategy was approaching flawless. We have all accused you of cheating. Ironic really as we all aspire to be pirates, at least in the virtual world. Deception is expected, even here and even between the top brotherhoods. Your strategy and your execution of that strategy certainly was not cheating. The acquisition of units and resources to execute that strategy were most certainly obtained by cheating. No need to confirm or deny that as many of us have been around for a while and know without a doubt what we observe. So no need to try to insult whatever intelligence you ascribe to us. It is a mute point. While we all enjoy a challenge and a good fight we prefer to do it on a level playing field. In fact that is the only way many of us will play. We will continue our efforts to level that field. You will continue to fight and so will we. We are all pirates after all.

Shiv

Oct 29, 2016, 05:2810/29/16
12/18/14

LoL . . . what a joke Spen Pal is . . always was and always will be the guy that is always wanting but never achieving  anything, there are always players on here that remember the truth of what lies hidden the words of deceit spoken by someone who thinks they have charm and think they are spinning words of truth in their web of lies.  and a few others on the server as well  , I can tell you a few tales about that guy spenpal  . . .

yes I could so  . . . ;)
Oct 29, 2016, 05:3910/29/16
12/18/14
Spenpal said:

Scrappy said:

he sold out death inc to nsf so doesnt suprise me to see him in this but at the end of the day shiv and his merry band of bots are nothing more than cheats and plarium are a disgrace for letting them away with it, they are more or less admiting it now and gloating they cant be caught
I did not sell out Death Inc, I was not leader at Deathinc when they merged, I became leader after the inital merge with NSF which pushed them number 1, then I agreed merged with Cr0$$Bones, and I still am involved with Death Inc in a more limited Capacity as part of the CB Group