All Categories

RuAL

RuAL

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 22:2610/28/16
10/07/15

Shiv wants to appaer as a good guys, saying that?

He provoked all the BH. He is a tyranic cheater.

This game reflect a part of our mentality.

He has a really dark one.

Oct 28, 2016, 22:3210/28/16
11/17/14
Scrappy said:

he sold out death inc to nsf so doesnt suprise me to see him in this but at the end of the day shiv and his merry band of bots are nothing more than cheats and plarium are a disgrace for letting them away with it, they are more or less admiting it now and gloating they cant be caught
I did not sell out Death Inc, I was not leader at Deathinc when they merged, I became leader after the inital merge with NSF which pushed them number 1, then I agreed merged with Cr0$$Bones, and I still am involved with Death Inc in a more limited Capacity as part of the CB Group
Oct 28, 2016, 22:3710/28/16

The Funny Part is for Shiv admits to an Extortion Attempt and asks forgiveness and then Point fingers in another direction to get people away from the real issue. The Truly sad part is Plarium has allowed this and continues to allow this to happen...Which makes Plarium also guilty. It will happen again...

Most who know Spen trust him about as far as you can throw him...

Oct 28, 2016, 22:3810/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 22:46(edited)
04/17/15

I will create a bh called "We All Kill Rual"

For those wanting to follow the points I laid out, please feel free to join my new bh.

11/17/14

Zandoli said:

Icy said:

Hmm wonder then who's the worse scourge of the map., Rual or Spen

i am really chocked about this answer.

I am a PS, CB was/are my favorites enemy.

Spen he's just a snack, not a cheater. This is his strategy. and it's the game.

RuAL are cheaters. not the game.

The principal problem is that. 

Other than twice I have always done what I would said I would do, I let EIC down when I was to help them with a Presidio take down, I apologised, we has never spoken to me since, thats explains the EIC comment, as for NSF and PS there has been tension for 2 years!, but we are past that

11/06/14
Those of you in PS need to regroup.  I've yet to get retribution. Can't have you guys quitting just yet 
Oct 28, 2016, 22:4010/28/16
11/17/14
Pappa said:

The Funny Part is for Shiv admits to an Extortion Attempt and asks forgiveness and then Point fingers in another direction to get people away from the real issue. The Truly sad part is Plarium has allowed this and continues to allow this to happen...Which makes Plarium also guilty. It will happen again...

Most who know Spen trust him about as far as you can throw him...

I am quite light, I better you could throw me FAR FAR FAR :-)
Oct 28, 2016, 22:4510/28/16
12/18/15
Blaspehmy why would Spenpal go to PS and say hey two months ago I talked to this new BH Rual about hitting one of your allies for CB, just so you know. Are you really that dim? What Spenpal did was before any of us knew what Rual was about. It has nothing to do with the present situation, it is smoke and mirrors to take the heat off Shiv and Rual.  Every BH makes deals, every BH plots and schemes to be #1, that's the name of the game, or at least it was until this group came in with their miraculous ability to create offense out of thin air. None of the things discussed with Shiv ever happened, EIC didn't go down in flames, so when you all get done Spen bashing can we get back to the REAL problem and that is  RuAL and the future of the game and our server?
Oct 28, 2016, 22:4810/28/16
10/30/15

Now, Shiv.

You and I both know that you are posting this completely out of context.  You would probably do very well here in American politics.  I was involved in these talks with you from my old brotherhood, Loyalty Legends.  This was a case of an ally working to help out another ally.  All part of the game.   What you have decided to do here against PS was entirely your deal.  I am certain that Spenpal didn't know anything about it because if he did you would have posted THAT conversation.  Not one from August.  So those of us that can think and not just react will all see the truth of that.

Blasphemy, what kind of evidence do you have that Spenpal is a BOT sponsor and exactly what the hell is that anyway?  I know what BOT farms are but tell me, how the hell does one sponsor them?  

Firewife

Oct 28, 2016, 22:5310/28/16
10/20/13

Firewife said:

Now, Shiv.

You and I both know that you are posting this completely out of context.  You would probably do very well here in American politics.  I was involved in these talks with you from my old brotherhood, Loyalty Legends.  This was a case of an ally working to help out another ally.  All part of the game.   What you have decided to do here against PS was entirely your deal.  I am certain that Spenpal didn't know anything about it because if he did you would have posted THAT conversation.  Not one from August.  So those of us that can think and not just react will all see the truth of that.

Blasphemy, what kind of evidence do you have that Spenpal is a BOT sponsor and exactly what the hell is that anyway?  I know what BOT farms are but tell me, how the hell does one sponsor them?  

Firewife

I can put together all conversation if u want. But bet then Spen will be even more ashamed

Oct 28, 2016, 22:5310/28/16
12/13/15

And ? Now is it Spenpals fault for being a pirate and trying to kill his enemies ?

You can hate him but you CANT blame him....more or less we are all the same in making allies and organizing fights with our enemies

did we forget who are CHEATERS who will destroy our game? 

this topic is classic distraction from main problem 

they indirectly told to everyone that they using holes in plarium server 

wake up everyone and WAKE UP PLARIUM you don't have time to sleep now

Oct 28, 2016, 22:5510/28/16
11/06/14
shiv said:

Firewife said:

Now, Shiv.

Firewife

I can put together all conversation if u want. But bet then Spen will be even more ashamed

Well Shiv, this is your thread. I'll take the bait, show us what you have.
Oct 28, 2016, 22:5610/28/16

I want to be all pirate too, what's the secret they are using to hit the prizes?

Some day i want to be like the big boys
Oct 28, 2016, 22:5710/28/16

Daria said:

Blaspehmy why would Spenpal go to PS and say hey two months ago I talked to this new BH Rual about hitting one of your allies for CB, just so you know. Are you really that dim? What Spenpal did was before any of us knew what Rual was about. It has nothing to do with the present situation, it is smoke and mirrors to take the heat off Shiv and Rual.  Every BH makes deals, every BH plots and schemes to be #1, that's the name of the game, or at least it was until this group came in with their miraculous ability to create offense out of thin air. None of the things discussed with Shiv ever happened, EIC didn't go down in flames, so when you all get done Spen bashing can we get back to the REAL problem and that is  RuAL and the future of the game and our server?

Spen may have known what was coming, or maybe he didnt  ....

The REAL problem is Plarium and, what seems to be, their creaky security and protection.

Until they get their stuff sorted, everyone can do what they want.

Just dont defend when you get attacked .... preserve your units and wait for better days ....

As long as we dont know how and what exactly is going on ... train units and play the waiting game.

Or defend, knowing you are going to get wiped.

Everyone seems to be complaining, but only few take action and avoid the confrontation in the game ... 

If you send out 10 raids in a row ... and you hit NOTHING ... what are your thoughts/feelings then?

You mihgt not be the only one in that department ... we probably all feel that way .....

Save the game, start playing smarter ... Sitting in the (previous) top BH doesnt guarantee anyone a free pass and remember ... we are still playing a pirates game, so anything is allowed! (not that i agree, but even cheating is allowed, as long as you dont get caught!)

I am 100% sure that at least 75% of all players that have posted on the forum are running at least 2 or more accounts .... 

Pot ... Kettle ... anyone? (and yes, i know that noone will admit to this, but we all know there are spies in (almost) every BH that are alts)

Have fun, play smart .... carpe diem

Oct 28, 2016, 23:0210/28/16

So we have the skinny fox wearing the sheep clothing "poor thing someone needs to feed him he is being tossed all over the place"

and you have these whatever you call them RuAL exploit pirates. taking over the game and really making people ears steam

so why don't we just join in hands and kill them all, just leave the poor starved fox alone, i don't wanna see what's under his clothing 

Oct 28, 2016, 23:0310/28/16
10/20/13

I wrote to Spen, and asked if he will be ok with me putting out whole conversation, as I published only part I thought is necessary. 

Cheater-Cheater empty words. 

PS I do understand u r angry, so what a problem? we r waiting for u, less talks more actions

Oct 28, 2016, 23:0510/28/16

shiv said:

I wrote to Spen, and asked if he will be ok with me putting out whole conversation, as I published only part I thought is necessary. 

Cheater-Cheater empty words. 

PS I do understand u r angry, so what a problem? we r waiting for u, less talks more actions

I rather join you then learn your exploit........

then fair game i can use it on you...........
Oct 28, 2016, 23:0610/28/16
i thought it was a good idea
Oct 28, 2016, 23:1010/28/16
10/20/13
Oct 28, 2016, 23:1110/28/16
11/17/14
Scrappy said:

told people for nearly 2 years and he still is leader in cb after the fiasco with death inc and his alt leads nsf2.time both were kicked
I have no control over NSF at all