RuAL

RuAL

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 28, 2016, 21:0910/28/16
10/20/13

RuAL

Hello world!

So be it, the time has come. I thought long, so will try to be as brief as possible. My name is Shiv and I come from Russian server(from very beginning). My BH was top1 and we were best almost a year, but then some changes was made. Me and some of my members changed BH, think many of u have seen Smokin Aces, after I got everything I wanted in Russia server, and it is to be nr1, and to have personal BH shield. I even had radio translations on russian server. But now to the point, I collected team with elite players, many of them are Leaders and Advicers on Russian server and came here, they supported me and let me be their Leader (thats how we got here).

Now about each take down. I have created journal(fights logs), i think many of you already saw them. 

http://joom.ag/UHkQ

http://joom.ag/a1hQ

1. Krusties(1-4) This BH started to raid my players, I tried to speak to their Leader, but he just ignored us, and raid went on. So I declared war to them, they accepted. What happened next u all know.

2. Barracuda BH despised us and started to laugh at us, so we taught them lesson, and took them down 3. Admirals of Black They started to raid us, so we destroyed them.

4. But most interesting PS. Many asked, " why?" reasons are two. - ExLeader Slayer, laughed at us when we just came here. - and to prove u r the best u have to destroy the best one, unfortunately for PS, it was them. TOP 1 --PS.

5 Grizzly She plays on Russian server as well so we have dislikes for long time.

Reasons are cleared. Now the best part. Everyone telling we took down PS, so next will be NSF, Dragon Fire, Eberden etc.... but it is DECEPTION. And by whom? Spenpal - Crossbones BH. He always go to war with other hands, not his own. When we just came to this BH he ran after me, licked arse ( pardon my language). Asked us to take down EIC with NSF. So after he would help us to take down Stortebecker Erben. If u r thinking I'm lying, with this post, I post screenshots. 

http://prntscr.com/d088sr

http://prntscr.com/d088wk

http://prntscr.com/d0891h

As far as we know CB already started to collecting against us other BHs (funny isn't it?) If someone decides now they are the strongest or smartest and will attack our Bastion, then be prepared to be destroyed completely.

Now about my letter asking for money. I'm sincerely sorry, i wasn't expected disturbance on that scale. If we were on Russian server and do something like that it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately I haven't considered (thought) that u have different mentality. Once again I ask to forgive me my mistake

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 21:2010/28/16
04/13/15
only one word for you CHEAT
Oct 28, 2016, 21:2110/28/16
10/07/15
shiv said:

Hello world!

So be it, the time has come. I thought long, so will try to be as brief as possible. My name is Shiv and I come from Russian server(from very beginning). My BH was top1 and we were best almost a year, but then some changes was made. Me and some of my members changed BH, think many of u have seen Smokin Aces, after I got everything I wanted in Russia server, and it is to be nr1, and to have personal BH shield. I even had radio translations on russian server. But now to the point, I collected team with elite players, many of them are Leaders and Advicers on Russian server and came here, they supported me and let me be their Leader (thats how we got here).

Now about each take down. I have created journal(fights logs), i think many of you already saw them. 

http://joom.ag/UHkQ

http://joom.ag/a1hQ

1. Krusties(1-4) This BH started to raid my players, I tried to speak to their Leader, but he just ignored us, and raid went on. So I declared war to them, they accepted. What happened next u all know.

2. Barracuda BH despised us and started to laugh at us, so we taught them lesson, and took them down 3. Admirals of Black They started to raid us, so we destroyed them.

4. But most interesting PS. Many asked, " why?" reasons are two. - ExLeader Slayer, laughed at us when we just came here. - and to prove u r the best u have to destroy the best one, unfortunately for PS, it was them. TOP 1 --PS.

5 Grizzly She plays on Russian server as well so we have dislikes for long time.

Reasons are cleared. Now the best part. Everyone telling we took down PS, so next will be NSF, Dragon Fire, Eberden etc.... but it is DECEPTION. And by whom? Spenpal - Crossbones BH. He always go to war with other hands, not his own. When we just came to this BH he ran after me, licked arse ( pardon my language). Asked us to take down EIC with NSF. So after he would help us to take down Stortebecker Erben. If u r thinking I'm lying, with this post, I post screenshots. 

http://prntscr.com/d088sr

http://prntscr.com/d088wk

http://prntscr.com/d0891h

As far as we know CB already started to collecting against us other BHs (funny isn't it?) If someone decides now they are the strongest or smartest and will attack our Bastion, then be prepared to be destroyed completely.

Now about my letter asking for money. I'm sincerely sorry, i wasn't expected disturbance on that scale. If we were on Russian server and do something like that it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately I haven't considered (thought) that u have different mentality. Once again I ask to forgive me my mistake

after RU server and our, do u find another one to have fun and cheat and defenitly killed the game?
Oct 28, 2016, 21:2110/28/16
Oct 29, 2016, 02:52(edited)
03/27/14

Why do i not feel surprised to see Spenpals name involved into all this,

he is a true snake, and believe among the top bot sponsors

I wouldn't feel ashamed to see his BH being ripped, but i know he has a lot of good players among his BH

Don't take it on one bad seed and blame them all... just a heads up!! 
Oct 28, 2016, 21:2310/28/16
04/17/15

I am really dissapointed that so many captains are not posting all out war on you.

NSF, ps, cb (if they are not behind this with old Death INC captain Spenpal) and all other captains of bhs need to fight this collectively together.

We can do this along with a direct order that we will not spend one ruby, coin, dollar or bitcoin.
Oct 28, 2016, 21:2610/28/16
04/13/15
he sold out death inc to nsf so doesnt suprise me to see him in this but at the end of the day shiv and his merry band of bots are nothing more than cheats and plarium are a disgrace for letting them away with it, they are more or less admiting it now and gloating they cant be caught
Oct 28, 2016, 21:2910/28/16
03/27/14

So you are telling us SPENPAL of CROSSNONES was among all of this new all this was going to happen?

ROFL 

Oct 28, 2016, 21:3610/28/16
04/13/15
told people for nearly 2 years and he still is leader in cb after the fiasco with death inc and his alt leads nsf2.time both were kicked
Oct 28, 2016, 21:3810/28/16
04/13/15
sorry meant cb2, apoligies to nsf2
Oct 28, 2016, 21:3910/28/16
11/06/14
Saw that one coming from a mile away. But thank you Shiv for showing us all the where CB and Spen ly in  all this 
Oct 28, 2016, 21:4110/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 21:42(edited)

so what? every top bh has let allys hit their enemies for them so far ...

spen is spen ...

does it really matter which bh will get hit next by cheaters?

Oct 28, 2016, 21:4710/28/16
03/27/14

bernd said:

so what? every top bh has let allys hit their enemies for them so far ...

spen is spen ...

does it really matter which bh will get hit next by cheaters?

Obvious you missed the whole conversation he shared, he was "involved" 

with the whole thing he new that they were coming, he basically fed infomation to these guys like they were his animals telling them whom to hit....

OPEN your eyes....

YES they are cheaters, but whom is the plot that brought them here in the first place and sold them the server? 
Oct 28, 2016, 21:5010/28/16
11/06/14
Hmm wonder then who's the worse scourge of the map., Rual or Spen
Oct 28, 2016, 21:5310/28/16
03/27/14
exactly 
Oct 28, 2016, 21:5910/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 22:05(edited)
04/17/15

I would offer caution in terms of blaming spenpal. We have a cheat saying spenpal aided him. I was actually with spenpal two years ago. I reported about these bots to spenpal two years ago and he told me to complain immediately.(google "taylor aldridge" and "cheating bots plarium") there is still a link but you cant see what I wrote anymore.

We as a server need to focus our energy on helpful solutions.

1) The first problem, plarium is incompentent up to colluding.

edit * Community Rules & Guidelines 3.11

2)Rual is recieving extortion money from Blige rats and !!Pirates!! These two bhs need to become public enemy number one.

Anwser, world war is declared on them.

3) We need a collective list on all old and new bots. We all have players raid. If we see them. We post them. We raid them daily.

Otherwise we are all dead in the end.

Oct 28, 2016, 22:0510/28/16

Now this puts things in a different perspective and probably opens up some eyes ... including mine!!!!

I would still like to repost my post on the other thread, just before the thread was closed without explanation :

There is a snowballs chance in hell that Plarium will EVER admit their server can be hacked, that there is a backdoor somewhere or any other loopholes in their programming.

If they would admit to that, they are a*s up in the wind and they can shut everything down.

Again, i am not taking sides here and whatever RuaL found is something a lot of other people havent found.

But in the end the blame is on Plarium if there is a backdoor/loophole/hack, and not on the players.

We all know by now that the mods do NOT have a direct line to the devs, and we also all know by now that the forum is NOT the place to complain.

Furthermore we also all know that it takes a lifetime for Plarium to deal with our support tickets .... so what's wisdom here ...

Keep moaning, complaining, whining and crying that something isn't right?

Or maybe play a bit smarter, take a step back and preserve your units untl this is sorted.

We all know by now that the top BH, Pilgrim Slayers, got wiped out by Rual.

And i honestly do NOT understand why you kept all your defenses in there, knowing you havent got a chance to defend against that.

As an example of what happened today .... you Scrappy (PS), attacked me in my haven .... and what did you hit and what did you get?

You killed 1 (=ONE) bonnie and got 50k rum.

I can send you the rum anytime if you want/need it, but in the end i played it smart and didnt leave my defense out.

Sometimes one step back may get you 2 steps forward in the game ....

Until Plarium figures out if and where there has been a breach, everyone has to say for themselves how much they are willing to give up if they try to fight back.

Have a nice weekend all, and happy hunting 

Oct 28, 2016, 22:0710/28/16
03/27/14

trust is a fragile thing, and whom to trust...

Rual certainly has shown they can't be trusted, they couldn't even handle their own server to come here and destroy ours then give and introduction and bragging about why they did it... 

Im still trying to adjust to everything ive read, this is a game one to be enjoyed, seems some folks take it way to serious 
Oct 28, 2016, 22:0910/28/16
12/18/15
So what has SHiv told the world, that when they first came to our server bragging they would be #1 in a few months, Spenpal asked them to help take down allies of NSF, who until 3 weeks ago had been an enemy of Crossbones. OK? Allies are used all the time to make hits and such. Since Rual-Gate started Crossbones has honored our truce agreement and has been true to our word. We are not in possession of any of Pilgrim Slayers Presidios, I personally offered to assist them the first time they were hit to recover a presidio, not to hold but to hand back to them.  I have been completely honest in my dealings with the other BH's and I think that should mean something. This is an attempt to sow discord and cause suspicion and break apart the fragile alliance we have made to confront these folks.  When those talks Shiv posted took place RuAL was not the threat they are now.
Oct 28, 2016, 22:1810/28/16
10/07/15

Icy said:

Hmm wonder then who's the worse scourge of the map., Rual or Spen

i am really chocked about this answer.

I am a PS, CB was/are my favorites enemy.

Spen he's just a snack, not a cheater. This is his strategy. and it's the game.

RuAL are cheaters. not the game.

The principal problem is that. 

Oct 28, 2016, 22:1810/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 22:21(edited)
Skill can by upgraded to level 32 ^,.,^ Yuppppy ! ;). Ship's come  ... Ship's go but the sea is freezing ;). who will win on the topic conflict started here ?  beet's can made at my comment for the winner's go collec your Helloween reward 
Oct 28, 2016, 22:2110/28/16
03/27/14

Daria said:

So what has SHiv told the world, that when they first came to our server bragging they would be #1 in a few months, Spenpal asked them to help take down allies of NSF, who until 3 weeks ago had been an enemy of Crossbones. OK? Allies are used all the time to make hits and such. Since Rual-Gate started Crossbones has honored our truce agreement and has been true to our word. We are not in possession of any of Pilgrim Slayers Presidios, I personally offered to assist them the first time they were hit to recover a presidio, not to hold but to hand back to them.  I have been completely honest in my dealings with the other BH's and I think that should mean something. This is an attempt to sow discord and cause suspicion and break apart the fragile alliance we have made to confront these folks.  When those talks Shiv posted took place RuAL was not the threat they are now.

Did Spenpal once go to PS and say hey i made a deal, i now don't agree with it, here is a rumor?

Did he go to any of the other BH's?

The fact is he made a deal with these guys, im sure he knew what he was bargaining against

he is a fox in sheeps clothing,