Read THIS before posting - Recruitment tips
Captains, there are a lot of good Brotherhoods! Almost every warrior has ever encountered a trouble of making an important and brave choice, a choice of joining a Brotherhood!
Here, I'll give you few tips that will help you in future recruitment.
Brotherhood Leaders, this is your chance to introduce your Brotherhood, try making it look professional.
- Introduce your Brotherhood name and describe its common goals (Presidios, PvP, Missions etc.).
- Make a Brotherhood banner or logo, something that will represent you and will attract attention.
- Specify your Brotherhood groups, sites or other sources where a player can find more information about the Brotherhood.
- Make a list of reasons what a player would benefit from your Brotherhood: what opportunities they have, what can they gain from joining. What are you or your members willing to teach newcomers.
- Make a list of the requirements (minimum offense, minimum defense, minimum level, etc.), as your Brotherhood becomes stronger you can raise the requirements.
- Make a list of rules (language, age, behavior, etc.), but keep in mind this is still a game, the idea is to make a friendly and relaxed environment that members will enjoy.
- Explain how the Ranking System works so future and current members can see what to work for and what to look forward to.
- Make an Application Form, state what information is required in the recruitment form.
- Game Name
- Current level
State if you want your Brotherhood to reach you via game pm with those details or via forum.
Name which members are in charge of recruitment, how to contact them.
End with a bit of information about your Brotherhood, what progress your members achieved in certain quests, tournaments or competitions. Add a little bit of your Brotherhood history.
Tips for applying for a Brotherhood
When applying for a Brotherhood, state all information asked from you on the recruitment form. (offense, defense, etc.). State why you would like to join that coalition, something about that Brotherhood that caught your attention.