Chests for emeralds

7 Replies
Primus
3 July, 2016, 3:35 PM UTC

Hi game creators, please make an option to buy chests (without keys)  for emeralds. 

And please make it less expensive, than champion packs.

Cheers ;)

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 July, 2016, 1:56 PM UTC
Unfortunately, we're proposing only packs for Emeralds.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Primus
28 July, 2016, 5:56 AM UTC
Then please propose the option what should we do with the hundreds of keys we have.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 July, 2016, 9:24 AM UTC
Primus said:

Then please propose the option what should we do with the hundreds of keys we have.
We already have such option. Use them to open Chests.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Primus
30 July, 2016, 3:41 PM UTC

Please propose the option what should we do with the EXTRA hundreds of keys we have from the tournaments.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 2:31 PM UTC
Primus said:

Please propose the option what should we do with the EXTRA hundreds of keys we have from the tournaments.

Don't you receive Chests? 
Primus
1 August, 2016, 9:11 PM UTC

I know battlegrounds gives you a chest sometimes, but I do not do Battlegrounds. 

I have another suggestion: include chests into tournament rewards.
bébé
2 August, 2016, 3:05 PM UTC

good idea !!!!!  

UTC +0:00
1725037 users registered; 43544 topics; 271588 posts; our newest member:Devadiga