Kwizz! - Un tableau blanc A whiteboard

1 Reply
Animateur
9 June, 2016, 10:47 PM UTC

J'ai peut-être une idée pour rendre le site de Nords un peu plus intéractif. Pourquoi ne pas mettre de tableau blanc ? Les joueurs pourront ainsi dessiner ce qu'ils souhaitent, et les autres joueurs verront le rendu en temps réel.

I have maybe an idea to make the website of Nords most interactive. Why no add a whiteboard ? The players will can draw what they want, and the others gamers can see the rend on real time.

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 June, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC

Animateur said:

J'ai peut-être une idée pour rendre le site de Nords un peu plus intéractif. Pourquoi ne pas mettre de tableau blanc ? Les joueurs pourront ainsi dessiner ce qu'ils souhaitent, et les autres joueurs verront le rendu en temps réel.

I have maybe an idea to make the website of Nords most interactive. Why no add a whiteboard ? The players will can draw what they want, and the others gamers can see the rend on real time.

Please share your idea here: our site developers will consider it then 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1782128 users registered; 48473 topics; 287734 posts; our newest member:olivier2405