This topic is closed

Your Suggestions

18 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 May, 2016, 1:50 PM UTC

How to submit your suggestion

You can share your ideas and suggestions in this topic. Please follow these simple rules:

1. Check the thread with declined suggestions here. 

If your suggestion has already been declined by our developers, please do not post it.

2. Check this topic for similar suggestions. 

If you find that your suggestion has already been expressed by another player and the Community Manager responded, please do not post it. 

3. Write a short summary of your suggestion in 5-20 words. Next, add any details to give us a better understanding of what you would like to see in the game. 

4. Be precise and concise.

5. You are welcome to discuss other players’ suggestions, but please follow our Forum rules  and be polite. 

Our Community Managers will comment on your suggestions in this topic. 

Please do not create new topics for your suggestions in other threads.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
EZJOKER
28 May, 2016, 5:53 PM UTC

Please give access to chiefs only, the ability to recall a individual member's defense from their clans OB's. This will assist in trades of obs betweens clans. Right now we have to boot the member to save their def, or let the other clan kill that def to trade the ob. 

Thank You.

The Beast

Declined. Your Units are your own responsibility.
UTC +5:00
Brian Keith
2 June, 2016, 11:21 PM UTC

Once you get to high in levels and have most if not everything maxed the game starts to get really monotonous.

It'd be nice if we could get new buildings ,troops ,blood pacts or something so there's new things to work toward instead of just the same rinse and repeat over and over.

It's possible that we will add new features in the future.

UTC -12:00
Rick41
25 June, 2016, 3:15 AM UTC

Please  change the way the special offers rotation work.    (If you want people to spend money on this game)

It is not a common thing that once someone have spend $ 99  in special offers on the game, he or she  is going to spend only $99  or more  on the game for a second buy.

Also that they have to wait at least a month before the $49 offers show up again after a one time purchase of an $99 offer is sort of "stupid".

1, it annoys people and won't contribute to more people spending money on this game, but do exactly the opposite because people will wait that month for getting the $19 or $49 offer back before spending or even stop spending.

2, More people would spend money on this game if they would get the (more inviting) lower offers in stead of the high priced ones.

3, you would make a lot of people happy !

so Happy people that spend money.. can you imagine that ?

So my suggestion is:

give people a full rotation showing also the $99, $49 and $19 offers and take out that 1 month or more waiting time before those lower offers re- appear.

Surprisingly you would then see that people will spend more on this game then before.

(witch i think is the goal of the designer of this game "to get money for the work he did and pay for his servers and employees" ? )

(i certainly  know: i would spend more and also every one in my clan that complains about the special offers would)

http://prntscr.com/bkqs3z

UTC -1:00
Rick41
25 June, 2016, 4:59 AM UTC

About the:

10. Combining Runes. We made a major change to how you combine Runes. From now on, instead of having to combine each pair of Runes one by one, you can combine all similar pairs of Runes in a single action. To do this, simply go to the Rune Temple, find the “Combining Room” tab, and select Runes to combine. If you have multiple Runes of the same type, you will be prompted to combine either two or all of them.

At this moment selecting a Rune and choosing to combine "all pairs of that Rune type"  combines all of the not yet combined runes of all types in the Rune temple.

I don't think (reading the above implementation) this is how it should work and could be fixed in to only Combining the Runes of the selected type of Rune

Accepted. It will be changed in future updates.

Sparkey
31 July, 2016, 4:25 AM UTC

The combining of Runes by "Combine All" tab is only good for the Plarium server game and is not available when using the FaceBook server game as these have to be done individually, which is a real pain.

We are not planning to add this feature to Facebook Server. It's very complicated - to develop such features for cross-platform apps.
UTC +11:00
Sparkey
2 August, 2016, 5:42 AM UTC

I would like to suggest, that the Hall of Records Tab at the bottom of the screen under Blood Pacts be converted to an additional Upgrade Tab when all Blood Pacts have been signed (only when all have been signed) - this would be a better incentive to the higher level players to keep their interest.

In that way players could Update two Blood Pacts at the same time.

The system should recognise when all have been signed and only Updates are required.

This would maintain interest in the game.

It should be implemented on the FaceBook and Plarium Servers.

We have added something similar to other games. Players can buy a 7-day Item which gives an opportunity to sign 2 Blood Pacts at the same time. Maybe we will add it here soon 

Sparkey
2 August, 2016, 5:50 AM UTC

The Chief of any clan has a very tough job, motivating, encouraging and keeping the clan active among other tasks. The Chief does it for the clan, self gratification and to support and guide the clan members so I feel that it is fitting to award them a statue - just for Chiefs that have done 3 months in the job or even 6 months in the job. They can be proud of the statue as only Chiefs can obtain them. The statue should reflect Male and Female Chiefs, therefore two statues should be provided so they can chose the one that suits them. As many have used their own Emeralds to develop the clans, I also feel that when the statue is forthcoming that 1000 Emeralds also be awarded.

The statue could be similar to these:

I agree that being a Chief is a really hard work. However, we are not planning to add any special rewards for the Chiefs. We can't define if the Clan is big and alive, or it was created just to receive a reward and there are only alts in there...

bébé
2 August, 2016, 3:09 PM UTC

Putting an item a ' clan ' to put our various alliances , please?

Let them be viewed by members of the clan.

Thank you

Could you please specify your suggestion? I'm not sure I understand it.

UTC +0:00
kalfat.eltopo
5 August, 2016, 8:42 PM UTC

Can we please have a tourney schedule on the forums so that people without facebook can have the same chance at knowing when the events are and not getting surprised by a third bg event 12 hours after the other 2 bg events had already started and we waisted our bgs for the day .. plz schedule ASAP

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 1:34 PM UTC

kalfat.eltopo said:

Can we please have a tourney schedule on the forums so that people without facebook can have the same chance at knowing when the events are and not getting surprised by a third bg event 12 hours after the other 2 bg events had already started and we waisted our bgs for the day .. plz schedule ASAP

I have one schedule I could share... Here it is: http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/nords-heroes-of-the-north/news/games-in-bjorn-s-tourney-of-awesomeness/

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Rick41
10 August, 2016, 2:45 AM UTC

Last log in Posibillity:

Could you guys make a possibility for Clan Chiefs and if possible Advisors of the Clan; 

To see last log in of clan members in number of days in stead of it saying "Long ago" ?

(in case nr. of days isn't possible alternative could be: in stead of saying "long ago"  showing "the last date" that someone logged in)

This would realy be a great help in seeing the really active but not talking players, and the non active players that left the game but didnt sign off from the clan.

It would be a great improvement.

This feature will be improved in future.
Rick41
10 August, 2016, 3:09 AM UTC

seeing clan members Online / Offline possibility

Could there be a possibillity for the clan / clan members to see who is online in game at the time.

At the moment its still guessing for Chiefs and members of the clan who is online at the moment and who is not.

it would be really helpfull 

Will be added in future.
bébé
10 August, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC

Hello

I rephrase

We use a forum for our various alliances for players.

Would it be possible to put a section in the game, or we can put our alliance for the players ?

Our developers are considering the idea of improving Clans interactions.

UTC +0:00
Mattius
18 August, 2016, 5:03 AM UTC

hey :)

Can we have the diplomacy functions (ie designating clans as allies, at war, neutral etc) on the plarium version of Nords? (I believe these functions are available in the Facebook version as this was mentioned in a few random posts)

We are constantly dealing with errant hits from our allies (or newbies joining allied clans) and these diplomacy functions would virtually eliminate the problem of friendly fire especially between allied clans.

It would save Chiefs and Advisers a heap of time having to email players asking why they are raiding allies or hitting our OBs etc :) It would also avoid a situation where a friendly (or NAP) clan suddenly turns and declares war on you without actually telling your clan that is the case... since the diplomacy functions would alert you to a state of war.

That's a good suggestion. I will ask if we can implement that. 
UTC +10:00
Brian Keith
18 August, 2016, 4:31 PM UTC
Mattius said:

hey :)

Can we have the diplomacy functions (ie designating clans as allies, at war, neutral etc) on the plarium version of Nords? (I believe these functions are available in the Facebook version as this was mentioned in a few random posts)

We are constantly dealing with errant hits from our allies (or newbies joining allied clans) and these diplomacy functions would virtually eliminate the problem of friendly fire especially between allied clans.

It would save Chiefs and Advisers a heap of time having to email players asking why they are raiding allies or hitting our OBs etc :) It would also avoid a situation where a friendly (or NAP) clan suddenly turns and declares war on you without actually telling your clan that is the case... since the diplomacy functions would alert you to a state of war.

That's a good suggestion. I will ask if we can implement that. 
We definitely need this.
Brian Keith
18 August, 2016, 4:42 PM UTC

I'd like to suggest some new buildings or shrines so we can use those excess scrolls we keep getting.

They could be buildings or shrines that worked sorta like runes. They could be for each type troop (Northmen ,Orcs ,Elves and Dragons) that maybe give a boost to offense or defense.

Also levels added to the magic mine ,as it is now getting magic is a pain and takes forever to build up enough to train troops. I know there are magic stashes ,but if you take a stash you can count on getting hit pretty quick and unless you have a huge defense to spare on them you can forget it.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 August, 2016, 9:06 AM UTC

Hi, guys! We really like the game as it is now, that is why we are not making any drastic changes to it.

We also have a long list of suggestions which were already passed to developers. We will continue working on them, and you will be able to see some of them in the game. 

However, we cannot accept new suggestions for now. Our developers have a lot of tasks to work on, and as soon as we are ready, we will reopen this thread.

Thank you all for your ideas, they are much appreciated!

I will keep updating the Declined and Implemented suggestions lists though so you could track our progress with players' suggestions.

Thank you all for your understanding and have a great time in Nords: Heroes of the North!

brunsonthomas
7 September, 2016, 8:03 PM UTC

Could we have a way of deleting contacts with a location of 0, 0. I have reached the maximum number of contacts but cannot delete inactive players.

http://prntscr.com/cfctxb

This is just one of several pages of inactive players taking up slots I cannot use.

UTC +5:00
1724201 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:yahjarhar