All Categories

NEW Tournament! Develop faster with your Clan!

Search
DeletedCharacter
May 5, 2017, 13:2905/05/17

NEW Tournament!

Develop faster with your Clan!

Lord Marshal!

From 5 May to 8 May 2017 an awesome new Clan Tournament is taking place in Shingård that is sure to boost your standing and give you greater Rewards than ever before!

Your mission is to get as many Tournament Points as possible by developing the Buildings in your Stronghold and Signing and Updating Blood Pacts. The more Points your Stronghold scores, the better your Reward! If your Clan rises to the top of the Rankings you will receive an additional prize.

Take note, Lord Marshal - you must be an active participant in the Tournament in order to win anything!

The time has come to find out what you're made of, Lord Marshal! Rise to the challenge!

Skald

Loyal Bard to His Awesomeness King Björn, the Dapper and Wise

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2017, 10:0606/21/17
08/07/15

this is a GREAT idea!

my only comment is what about the clan members who have already built everything up to the maximum... if our clan ranks high (TOP 3) it kind penalizes those who have spent time, effort and money to build up their castles faster than normal.

I think that those who have built everything should still automatically get 250 points to at least qualify for the clan rewards. There is a difference of "wanting" to participate and "not being able" to participate.

SRS has at least 10 people who have nothing to upgrade, but were excluded from the clan rewards. This does not help with clan morale.
Jun 21, 2017, 13:0206/21/17
02/29/16

Hi :)

I totally understand your point. 

This Tournament was more suitable for those players who didn't upgrade all their Buildings and Blood Pacts yet.

Still, we have different Tournaments and players who had nothing to upgrade could take part in one that is more suitable for them :)