All Categories

TORNEOS

TORNEOS

Search
Jan 5, 2018, 19:0801/05/18
07/23/15

TORNEOS

Plarium, porque nos castigas así?  Ahora hay 2 torneos de desarrollo y la mayoría de nuestros jugadores tienen todos los pactos y edificios al máximo. 

Necesitamos mejoras en el juego!! 

Hace mucho tiempo que no hay nada nuevo en Nord. Y este juego no resistirá mucho tiempo mas si solo ponen ofertas de esmeraldas.

No entiendo porque los otros juegos de Plarium tiene muchas mejoras, pero este no... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plarium, why are you punishing us like that? Now there are 2 development tournaments and most of our players have all the pacts and buildings to the fullest.

We need improvements in the game!

It's been a long time since there's something new in Nord. And this game will not last much longer if it only offers us emerald offers.

I do not understand why the other Plarium games have many improvements, but not here.

Can you explain it to me?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 5, 2018, 20:4801/05/18
09/09/14
I agree with Walkiria, the game is getting a bit stale.  Some improvements would be most welcome!
Jan 10, 2018, 16:1201/10/18
02/29/16

Walkiria said:

Plarium, porque nos castigas así?  Ahora hay 2 torneos de desarrollo y la mayoría de nuestros jugadores tienen todos los pactos y edificios al máximo. 

Necesitamos mejoras en el juego!! 

Hace mucho tiempo que no hay nada nuevo en Nord. Y este juego no resistirá mucho tiempo mas si solo ponen ofertas de esmeraldas.

No entiendo porque los otros juegos de Plarium tiene muchas mejoras, pero este no... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plarium, why are you punishing us like that? Now there are 2 development tournaments and most of our players have all the pacts and buildings to the fullest.

We need improvements in the game!

It's been a long time since there's something new in Nord. And this game will not last much longer if it only offers us emerald offers.

I do not understand why the other Plarium games have many improvements, but not here.

Can you explain it to me?

Hello, Walkiria. 

Some of our tournaments are better suited to new players. Development tournaments are the best example of such competitions where newbies can gain great rewards.

And as for improvements and updates, unfortunately, we're not planning any big features in the near future. Our developers have many tasks for each of our games but bug fixing is the task with the highest priority for us just now.